[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bret >HBK >Scott Hall >Nash >Undertaker >Xpac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: newgen.jpg (38KB, 402x298px) Image search: [Google]
newgen.jpg
38KB, 402x298px
>Bret
>HBK
>Scott Hall
>Nash
>Undertaker
>Xpac
>Yokozuna
>Luger

No era can compete with the new generation when it comes to creating stars. Everyone of the above drew dimes and is in the reckoning for the GOAT.
>>
>Nash
>Zuna
>Lex
>Xpac
>Draw

I get that this is a troll thread, but actually the point is legit. NG had phenomenal talent on the roster and a much healthier environment for developing talent than either the golden era or invasion/ruthless aggression era. Bret and Shawn are GOATs and Undertaker would make the Top 20 of a "most influential superstar" list for lots of fans. Hall could have been Stone Cold Steve Austin had he not been such a fuck up.
>>
>>2251215
>>2251435
>same fagging because no one replied to your thread

Sage
>>
worst era of all time, not even memeing. Had a strong core but everything else was complete fucking shit, some of the worst PPVs ever took place during this period.

Also nobody there at any point was a draw
>>
>>2251439
nope. I replied because everyone bashes New Generation like a reflex, so I replied.

>>2251451
It was bad coming off the back of the golden age. Shit, it was the reason why I quit watching the first time. But it's no worse than ruthless aggression,and way better than the current shitshow.
>>
>>2251493
>But it's no worse than ruthless aggression,and way better than the current shitshow.

Completely disagree. I'm not going to sit here and act like Ruthless Aggression was only Smackdown in 2002-03 and it was perfect (RAW was fucking shit), but I think you're forgetting just how bad some of the New Generation shit was. King Mabel, Fake Diesel and Razor, all the out of place cartoon gimmicks, Lawrence Taylor in the main event, etc. King of the Ring 1995 might legitimately be the worst PPV ever, it wasn't even "so bad it's good bad", it was just boring

And this era and NG have the same strength and every other weakness. All they have is the ability to put on good matches, everything else is awful. It's a coin flip to which is worse, but I'm sure in 10-15 years this current era will age better than New Generation
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.