[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meltzer >Jericho was running all these wild promos on Goldberg.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 4ikoGbFv.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4ikoGbFv.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Meltzer

>Jericho was running all these wild promos on Goldberg. It was going to be built up to a squash match on PPV, but Kevin Nash got into Goldberg's head, basically buried Jericho, and Bill was convinced that Chris wasn't on his level, so he called the angle off.

Based Nash working the manlets
>>
Jericho was still SEETHING about it on his documentary and wrote a book about it kek
>>
Meanwhile, Goldberg had PPV matches against Konnan and Perry Saturn around that time, and his first PPV title defense was against 1998 Curt Hennig.

Nash is a faggot.
>>
>>2250841
so if Jericho is Meltz's source how can you take any story involving Jericho as fact?

Oh yeah Dave I had Greenburg in a choke hold.
Oh yeah Dave did I tell you I beat up Sin Cara?
>>
>>2250846
18 fucking plus holy shit

Konnan was the biggest draw of hte 90s, per Meltzer
>>
>>2250849
Jericho isn't his only source. I guess Meltz compares stories from all his insiders to get to the truth.
>>
>Nash spent his entire WCW run trying to politick and position himself ahead of hogan so he could take his spot and be the top guy
>fails despite ending goldberg's streak
>books himself to job to Hogan off a fingerpoke and then to lose to him in a retirement match

what did the "alpha" big sexy mean by this?
>>
>>2250940
>per meltzer
seek sunlight
>>
>>2251348
To be fair, Hogan could probably politick himself to go over Jesus in Jerusalem. Hogan's longevity was 40% charisma, 55% being the GOAT politician, and 5% ability
>>
>>2251359
Those numbers don't add to 100% jackass
>>
>>2251380
Yes they do yes they do
>>
>>2251380
4+
>>
>>2251380
>numbers don't add to 100%
what did he mean by this? is this an adjective?
>>
>>2251380
A new low for /asp/

>inb4 "wurkkkked xd!"
>>
Jericetty always a jobber, even in wcw
>>
Jericuck can't even book a squash match with GOATberg, what a fucking chump.
>>
>>2251380

Hi Scott Steiner
>>
>>2250940
Cholo nWo Konnan =/= Konan in Mexico
>>
Goldberg was a proven dime drawer. Jericho proved he could not draw dimes when the WWE put the title on him. They had to pair him with Steph and he never held the WWE title since. He only had runs with the World belt which was a glorified IC belt
>>
File: jericho3.gif (2MB, 162x149px) Image search: [Google]
jericho3.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>>2251380
>>
>>2251348
>books himself to job to Hogan
>ending Goldberg's streak
But it was Sullivan's and Bitchoff's idea, Nash wasn't head booker at that time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.