[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE give the superbowl winners a WWE title >imitates a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: lSAnlkT.jpg (70KB, 960x617px) Image search: [Google]
lSAnlkT.jpg
70KB, 960x617px
>WWE give the superbowl winners a WWE title
>imitates a wrestler who retired 14 years ago

state of current wwe "superstars"
>>
>>2248029
Fuck did you want him to do?
>I have a title belt, I'll do Seth Rollins' trademark mannerism
>oh wait, there aren't any empty arenas nearby
>I know, I'll do Roman Reigns' trademark mannerism
>oh wait, there aren't any coconuts nearby
>fuck it I'll just do the GOAT
>>
>>2248033
If I walked down the street and asked the first 100 people I see who roman reigns and Seth rollins are I'd be surprised if 5 knew
>>
>>2248037
5 seems very high
>>
>>2248037
this, only wrestlers people know
>Hulk Hogan, GOAT
>SCSA, GOAT
>Cena, GOAT and memes
>Batista, le guardians of le galaxy
>Rey, he is small
>Randy Orton, RKO vines/memes
>>
>>2248037
The number would be zero. Besides Cena there hasn't been a wrestler even close to being a household name since Rock/SCSA (and even then even an old cunt could tell you who Hogan is, but Cena is a nobody to anybody outside their 30's).

Wrestling was a fad that ended 17 years ago. Getting mad at somebody not knowing new wrestlers is like getting mad at somebody for not owning the latest pogs or Beanie Babies.
>>
>>2248042
Similarly if I walked down the street and asked people who The Rock is they'd probably say "of course, the actor" instead of "yeah he was a wrestler
>>
>>2248042
forgot the Rock, also GOAT and movies
>>
>>2248050
ye Rock has surpassed wrestling now, hes more known as a actor
>>
>>2248042
>implying people know who the rko guy is
>no the rock, undertaker and all the 80s/90s stars
lmao
>>
>>2248029
He also copied based hypeman
>>
>>2248029

What is there to imitate with current superstars?

Seth hurting his knee?
Roman cocking his fist?
Orton looking bored into nothingness?
Cass talking like a retarded kid?
Finn cosplaying like a little girl?
>>
>>2248029
People were throwing him beers what the fuck was he supposed to do.
>>
>>2248042
Austin, Rock, Hogan, Andre. Anywhere on the planet those 4 are known. The rest are more locale based (nobody in Germany I met knew Ric Flair but he's big in the US, nobody in middle east I met knew Hitman but he's a legend in Canada, etc.)

Even 65-year-old ladies who were soccer moms in the 90's know Hulk Hogan. Nobody outside of their 30's knows Cena, nobody that wasn't already a WWE fan or didn't bother to Wiki him knows Batista.
>>
>>2248042
Jeff Hardy too

I swear almost every non-wrestling fan somehow knows him
>>
>>2248055
The Rock uploaded a video to his youtube channel of him reacting to his WWE debut and I was reading some of the comments and there were a ton of people who had no clue he used to be a wrestler

I knew wrestling is irrelevant now but that was mind blowing to me
>>
>>2248059
Enzo's running man dance thing
Zayn's ska dance
Owens eating cake
Finn hands at side pose
Dolph's Zigg Heil Salute
>>
eurofags, is Austin on the same level as Hogan or The Rock in your country?

I feel like he never got as popular as other goats.
>>
>>2248061
>Andre

if you're under 25 years old there's a good chance you have no idea who he is
>>
>>2248076
Probably less immediately relevant than Hogan because of Gawker, but around his level.
Nobody's as popular as the Rock right now
>>
>>2248076
Hogan is still the most famous wrestler in my country. As others have said the Rock is more known for acting now.
>>
>>2248042
>Basedtista
>Not among the GOAT

Leave.
>>
>>2248065
no they don't
>>
No shame in emulating the GOAT. You haven't lived until you've smashed beers around Stone Cold style!
>>
>>2248029
Fucking pimp as hell.
>>
>>2248029
Is that The Gronk? Based as hell
>>
>>2248056
>undertaker
>star
Back to fucking reddit
>>
>>2248395
yes
>>
Well that game was rigged as fuck so it makes sense to give them wrestling belts
>>
File: gronkhypemanwwe.jpg (119KB, 597x590px) Image search: [Google]
gronkhypemanwwe.jpg
119KB, 597x590px
>>2248395
hes a fan and homie with mojo, so you know he stays hyped.
>>
>>2248037
>5

it would be 0 because even if people did know they'd be too embarrassed to tell you they watch wrestling
>>
The only mainstream wrestling names are Hogan, Austin, Rock, Cena, Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior.
>>
>>2248094
LIKE NOOOOOO, LIKE FUCKING HELLL NOOOOOO
>>
>>2248167
Yes they do
>>
>>2249179
Welcome to Trump's America.
Get used to losing, queefbaby.
>>
>>2248065
yeah this is one I noticed too. No idea why jeff hardy is so well known
>>
Stone Cold Steve Austin is over beyond time and space

Also evidence Cenetty will never be at that level of mainstream popularity
>>
>>2249179
>>2249512
>game was rigged
>welcome to trump's america
really fires up the neurons
>>
>>2249210
that's disappointing
mojo is a homo
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.