[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this the best wrestling show they've made in years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: talking smack.jpg (560KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
talking smack.jpg
560KB, 1920x1080px
why is this the best wrestling show they've made in years?
>>
>>2247422
Who was on it today?
>>
>>2247422
because it's not as heavily scripted as the regular shows and the wrestlers are allowed to be themselves
>>
>>2247430
This plus Bryan and Renee are two of the legit most charismatic people in the company, period.
>>
because bryan doesn't give a fuck and knows if he's fired NJPW is giving him a million dollar downside for 10 matches a year
>>
Who?
>>
>>2247422
Daniel Bryan is a better talker than most will ever give him credit for
>>
>>2247466
>Bryan in NJPW

would he died?
>>
We're watching because one day Renee might take her shoes off and prop her bare feet on the desk for the entire show
>>
>>2247476
We've seen her feet, theyre shit
>>
>>2247427
ellsworth's cock
>>
>>2247474
prolly wouldnt give give a shit if he didnt have baby

the bellas killed wrestling
>>
>>2247477
This
>>
>>2247471
As long as Bryan gets to say whatever it is that he wants and isn't scripted (ex. most of his ROH time, that pre-NXT thing where he mentioned Bryan Danielson that he talks about in his book, the Cena Summerslam promo, retirement speech, Talking Smack) he has always done great. It was even more telling in Smackdown when the commentary was selling him as one of the most charismatic guys ever when back in the day Cole used to give him shit about not being charismatic.
>>
>>2247474
NJPW has a way lighter schedule than WWE.
>>
>>2247477
>>2247515

literal faggots
>>
>>2247532
True but doesn't he have a concussion situation where he can die from a stiff bump to his head?
>>
>>2247422
Two losers who helped kill the company. Yeah great show.
>>
>>2247432
kill yourself you disgusting piece of garbage
>>
>>2247551
WWE cleared Ziggler, Bubba Ray Dudley and TOMMY FUCKING DREAMER no problem...

>>2247571
>Renee helped kill the company

You fucking what?
>>
>>2247582
she's trash
>>
>>2247603
That doesn't mean she's "killing the company" you melodramatic twerp.
>>
>>2247604
Yeah you're right the company is already dead otherwise she would be killing it.
>>
>>2247609
>contradicting yourself already

Well it's game over for (you) loser.
>>
>>2247617
shut up you worthless disgusting fat neckbeard go jack off to this whore's feet
>>
>>2247624
I'm not a footfreak lad. You lose again.
>>
>>2247627
The only thing losing here is your neck cuz it's suffocating under all those pubes growing on it.
>>
>>2247634
Stop cutting biology class junior.
>>
>>2247642
>admitting he's a filthy neckbeard who has never seen a razor
>>
>>2247652
I've got 3 shaving kits young boy. Go to bed, you have school classes to fail tomorrow morning.
>>
>>2247657
Maybe you should start using them instead of blowing 10 loads to sami zayn every day.
>>
>>2247665
>projecting THIS hard

holy shit just come out already, you'll feel better: or at least less miserable. For a while.
>>
>>2247670
Why don't you try coming out of your mom's basement
>>
>>2247672
My mother's house doesn't have a basement and it's in another state.

For somebody who shitposts this much you sure aren't very good at it.
>>
>tfw Renee blushing and laughing at the idea of James Ellsworth packing a fatty wang
>>
>>2247422
I fucking hate the fact that they moved Talking Smack back an hour for the sake of a boring show about boring manlets that literally no one on the planet gives a flying fuck about.
>>
>>2247831
Congrats, you're getting worked exactly like how Vince wants you to.
>>
>>2247837
How's that?
>>
>>2247841
Because instead of doing the logical thing and putting 205 Live on as a Smackdown pre-show he made both 205 Live AND Talking Smack worse off, because he doesn't actually want either to succeed.
>>
what's renee's brap game like?
>>
Because Renee is so goddamn good. She's actually way too good for WWE but I hope she stays forever. She's amazing.

Because Daniel Bryan is a good co-host and a good babyface general manager.

Because it's not overly scripted. People who can't cut unscripted promos don't do well so this is a good and safe environment for them to learn how to do it, in theory.

Because it's fun. Smackdown is a way more lighthearted and fun show than serious business Raw.
>>
>>2247422

because Daniel Bryan knows he can get away with murder on this show and that they can't fire him

(insert troll face here)
>>
>>2247672

quality autism
>>
>>2247923
hang yourself faggot
>>
>>2247432
>Renee
>charismatic

Oh lol. She's going as fuck and has no personality.
>>
>>2248833
t. Fat virgin who got blanked by her.
>>
>>2247432
She is not THAT charismatic, but she is the best interviewer by far. She doesnt try to put herself over, she is cute but sexy enough to steals the light from people around her.

Thats whats good about her
>>
>>2247476
Kindly get a clue and engage in sexual relations with a female woman of the opposite sex.
>>
do you think they got in trouble for the Based Big Hog comments?
>>
>>2248841
>Renee white knights out in full force

She's not read /asp/ and have sex with you gentlesir
>>
>A 30 min interview is the best thing about mandrama in 2017

Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>2247672
Ya seething kid
>Showers
>Weights
>Clue
>>
>>2248888
Bryan has to have immunity and he's enjoying the shit out of it
>>
>>2247896
I NEED HER TO FART IN MY FACE
>>
>>2248851
Funny enough, the other good interviewer is Austin Aries, who constantly tries to put himself over, which is hilarious
Interviewing is harder than it looks. Talking about you, Dashabot
>>
>>2248945
He started the show off giving a geographic review of Washington state, then started yelling 'WRASSLIN' on a product that's not supposed to use the word 'wrestling.' He clearly gives no fucks.
>>
So what's with Bryan's conspiracy about tout
>>
>>2247422
because it's brought to you by tout
>>
>>2247432
Renee is grating as fuck you fat neckbeard. You just want to stick your tiny dick in her
>>
File: renee young in trendy fedora.webm (212KB, 400x442px) Image search: [Google]
renee young in trendy fedora.webm
212KB, 400x442px
yes because Renee is a qt3.14
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.