[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>matches get good ratings on PPVs >intelligent critics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: rohappy.png (69KB, 306x386px) Image search: [Google]
rohappy.png
69KB, 306x386px
>matches get good ratings on PPVs
>intelligent critics and objective podcasters (like Solomonster) give him his dues

>smarks and youtube commenters act like he's the worst thing to ever step foot in the ring

So, it's basically accepted at this point that if you don't acknowledge Roman as a solid talent, you've been worked, right?
>>
>>2244791
He's a solid talent.

I just want him to either become interesting or stop appearing in feuds I'm enjoying.
>>
I'd say that's reasonable.

it's also basically accepted at this point that if you don't acknowledge that the entirety of Raw and especially Roman's talents are being held back tremendously by his booking, you're a twit, right?
>>
File: 123431124125.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
123431124125.webm
1MB, 720x404px
He is a solid talent. Very good actually.

But not face of the company tier.

Neither were HHH Batista and Cena and we saw that (from 9.5 to fucking 3)
>>
Roman is a great worker, it's his booking that's the problem. The only people who can't separate these things are smelly marks.
>>
>>2244791
>>matches get good ratings on PPVs
Because he gets carried by better wrestlers.
>>
>>2244798
This.
Also develop a whole new kit. Have you ever realized how stupid it looks when Roman goes around the ring superman punching everything in sight 15 times a match? His spear is worse than Edge's, too. I only realized that when Goldberg came back.
And the slap. The slap. Come on, Roman. You're slapping people.
>>
>>2244791
He is solid but the issue remains he is overused and at times it feels the prosuct revolves around him, in the last month alone,

>Had a feud with Y2J for US Title
>Had a feud with Owens for Uni title
>Has a feud with Strowman
>Started a feud with undertaker.
>Came to Rollins defense against Joe and HHH

It's just too much for one person.
>>
>>2244791
>objective podcasters (like Solomonster)
>>>/trash/
>>
Roman is a solid talent. He has the look and the presence for be a more than solid powerhouse. But his problem is not he, is the way in he is booked.
Roman being a egoamaniac tweener/heel would ve BASED. But no, he has to be a "superhero", and the main problem is that at 2017 a overpowered hero is not more a face. That was good for early 90's, but now, people want support guys who look like they/lose sometimes/have a "legend" level (Taker, Goldberg, etc.)/have a more than charismatical mic ability. Reigns gimnick is PERFECT as heel.

What's the funny thing? The day when Reigns would be a heel, people who now are booing him will start to cheer him
>>
>>2244791
Roman's not the problem. Its the Raw writers that are.
>>
>>2244791
He is solid and anyone who says otherwise is a salty neckbeard.

He is not, however, good enough to be shitting up the main event for the next 10 years.
>>
>>2244791

Roman is good desu, I don't dislike him at all In fact I love how his mere presence works fat smarks to tears but from a wider perspective I think he is being hurt by the same things that hurt Cena for a long time I.e the super hero schtick, sadly this is not his fault but it's due to the PG booking and trying to have another PG megastar like Hogan. I think it would do him wonders to turn heel and become an ultra chad since ladies love him and he can work the fat smarks to literal tears, he could even make a stable with Orton and Rollins, just do anything other than trying to be a superhero
>>
>>2244810
This was disproved when him and Big Show had a 4 star match
>>
>>2245314
>le meltz
His dumb ass calling it a four star match doesn't make it so
>>
He has a 5 star match every time he steps into the ring. He is the GOAT wrestler.
>>
>Roman gets a high rated match
>ah yes thank you intelligent meltz

>Sami Zayn gets a high rating
>le meltz hahahaha
>>
>>2245411
you keep falling for the meme my guy.
>>
File: GOATtweet.png (46KB, 601x307px) Image search: [Google]
GOATtweet.png
46KB, 601x307px
>>2245411
>>
>>2245411
You have been worked friend.
>>
Reigns is better than Ambrose in almost every single category yet smarks still shit on Reigns whenever he hits it out of the park and defend Ambrose whenever he disappoints
>>
>>2245414
>>2245416
>>2245419
samefag
>>
>>2245422
no one defends Dean. He's shit just like Roman.
>>
>>2245424
I don't even like Roman but you're still getting fucking worked by /asp/ie maymays like a textbook neckbeard
>>
He's a charmisa void.

All his fanboys have is MUH GOOD MATCHES, but they also love to put down the same wrestlers who have the same gimmick he has. Which is shitty talker who can perform well enough.
>>
if you like solomonster drink bleach
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.