[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has good short promo segment with Joe Roman sucks. >Has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: SmarkTears.0.0.jpg (84KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SmarkTears.0.0.jpg
84KB, 1600x900px
>has good short promo segment with Joe
Roman sucks.
>Has good match with Samoa Joe
Roman fuck off
>Strowman destroys him
FUCK YOU ROMAN
>>
>>2243003
Theyre ass blasted about a brown guy looking better than them.
>>
>>2243003
kek. did they really book joey vs roman on a throwaway raw?
>>
How does Big Dog do it?

His mere name is enough to trigger obese neckbeards who take a children's show way too seriously.

There are those who even wish him injury.
>>
I don't even think he's that bad of a wrestler anymore

He pulls his weight well, moveset might be a bit limited but whose isn't on the main roster?
>>
Just read the comments on any wwe's youtube video, smarks are been worked 24/7 by based roman
>>
>>2243016
His selling is pretty shit when he actually isn't no-selling. But he's a good in-ring worker in general. Keeps the intensity going at the perfect moments.
>>
>>2243050
>His selling is pretty shit
You think so? It strikes me as no worse than others really, especially when he's got this whole big dog persona. Maybe I've seen too much of him to really be critical anymore but for the most part he seems like he plays his role fine

Has a decent spear and superman punch too. He's far better now than he was before, you could count his input in 1 on 1 matches on one hand but now he's a bit more active
>>
>>2243014
Babbies thinking WWE owes them something.
>>
>>2243059
He still needs to improve his cardio, even Baron has better cardio than him at this point.
>>
>>2243059
Maybe it's just because I see it five times every match now but unless it's a unique or novel usage, the Superman Punch is just the lamest fucking thing to me. It doesn't look cool or feel special at all anymore because it's so freakin' rote.
>>
>>2243084
The one he hit on Jericho as the cage lifted was nice
>>
>>2243087
Yeah, that one was cool.
>>
>>2243003
>Got attacked before the match
>Got dominated through the match
>Still needed a distraction to lose
>>
>>2243003
I think people are just annoyed that Samoa Joe comes to the main roster as part of the big feud with HHH and Rollins, only for it to fall into a Roman storyline.

I would have been fine if Strowman hadn't interfered. The fact that he did made it clear that EVERY match and EVERY storyline is about Roman Reigns even when he isn't in the ring. He's a great worker and a damn solid wrestler.

It's as if nothing was learned from Batista in 2014.
>>
>>2243221
Roman should be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.
When Roman isn't around, everybody should be asking, "Where's Roman"?
>>
>>2243221
it only fell into a roman storyline cause seth injured himself

just like wrestlemania last year. it was supposed to be seth vs triple h. romans been the guy bailing out jasethy over and over. fucking stupid dangerous indie glass man
>>
>>2243221
What happened to Batista in 2014?
>>
>>2243059
Cena was the top man for almost 10 years and he still sold his most threatening opponents like death when he was actually selling.
>>
>it's a FedoRamen spams the board because Roman lost

truly a neet
>>
>>2243008
Yes and Joe was full chickenshit heel mode
>>
File: Kevin owens fanclub meet.jpg (142KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin owens fanclub meet.jpg
142KB, 960x640px
>>2243255
> FedoRamen
>>
>>2243016
>but whose isn't on the main roster?

Everybody's?
>>
File: rocketman sock puppets.jpg (15KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
rocketman sock puppets.jpg
15KB, 470x352px
>>2243321
>Roman Reigns fanclub meet
>>
>>2243321
Fuck off back to your discord
>>
>>2243334
Bretpussy btfo
>>
BAZED DIK BOG WURKING DA SMURKS
iz finna tellin ya menlets fa years
>>
>>2243003
>forgets to mention he got attack badly before the match and was beating Joe at the end
>forgets to mention that he only has lost matches with him against 2 other people
>forgets that he doesn't ever look like he's running low on energy, and just smiles and hulks out

Roman is fucking trash. The make him look OP against guys in the same card division as him. Brock and Goldburg are the too two powerhouses and Roman stands with them. That alone should tell you he's being delivered like Cena 2.0 with out selling shit.
>>
File: 1482045339954.png (117KB, 335x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482045339954.png
117KB, 335x306px
>>2243329

fuck off back to red dit cunt
>>
>>2243334
>>2243339
Whoa nigger yeah im like so btfo XDD

No work and discord is slow today like deanmod's metabolism so here i am ;)
>>
>>2243386
Ugh, what a loser
>>
>>2243387
> says the /asp/ie
Why are you here? You run out of windows to lick?
>>
>>2243390
> seething
>>
>>2243393
> this complete lack of bants
Kek go samefag another > p-pls notice me bretsempai ;_; thread you fucking loser
>>
>>2243402
> crying
>>
>>2243406
I win again. This is why there is no point coming to this shithole anymore

100 per cent samefagging autism and 0 per cent bants. Now reply to me under your weeb persona or your paki persona with a variant of > werked xdd or > u mad xdd and be done with it you dribbling fucking retard
>>
>>2243407
> in tears
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.