[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /asp/, explain to me why this guy is not the most over wrestler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1284x722px
Hey /asp/, explain to me why this guy is not the most over wrestler in the world right now? All you have to do is look at the Royal Rumble to see how over he is. The major that came out of the rumble wasn't Cena winning the WWE title, it wasn't Owens Retaining, it wasn't Goldberg bitching out Lesner again, it wasn't Randy Orton winning the Rumble, it was Roman fucking Reigns entering at 30 and getting massive heel heat. That was what everyone was talking about.

You marks talk about how you hate and despise Reigns, yet he at least gets a strong reaction every time he walk out. Who has ever got such a strong heel reaction in the last 15 years? WWE is working you. Roman is a defacto heel. Why do you think they sent him out at 30? Because they know you marks would rain the heat on him.

And give the guy a break. He has been busting his ass off and when it is time for him to go, he puts on amazing matches. I cannot wait for him to defeat Undercarder at Mania and soak the nuclear heat he will get from the smarks. Once he does, he will morph into his final form, and become legend. .
>>
>>2240544
>wreddit copypasta

Come on son.
>>
>>2240544
Too handsome for fat male fans.
>>
>>2240546
That's all these losers do, copy posts from wreddit and /wooo/ then bring it back here. Unfortunate for us, wreddit and /wooo/ are well-moderated boards so their garbage goes unchecked here.
>>
Honestly I think he's great, but I can't accept him being booked like he is.
>>
Except he is the most over wrestler in the world right now.
>>
>>2240544
He's already the most over wrestler in the world. He's transcended the face/heel dynamic and now he works the smarks into giving him the loudest reactions and talking about him 24/7 and sells the second most merch (after cena) at the same time.
>>
>>2240544
>Hey /asp/, explain to me why this guy is not the most over wrestler in the world right now?

Cuz he sucks
>>
>>2240544
He is the most over
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.