[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm watching some old Nitro on the Network and wow Hogan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: hollywood-hulk-hogan-wcw-nitro.png (334KB, 650x457px) Image search: [Google]
hollywood-hulk-hogan-wcw-nitro.png
334KB, 650x457px
I'm watching some old Nitro on the Network and wow Hogan was a great heel. Every time this fucker comes out and starts talking about how he's bigger than wrestling and everyone in the locker room I get worked knowing that he's an asshole in real life so he probably believes everything he was saying. He's getting huge heat from the crowd every time too despite the nWo as a group being over

Shame we only got 2 1/2 years of him as a heel
>>
File: IMG_5632.gif (3MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5632.gif
3MB, 312x176px
He's a bald old man with a leg drop for a finisher and his wife took all his bread and left him for a newer model and his daughter fucks black guys and stone cold usurped his legacy. He's butt.
>>
When you get poor people to throw soda on you, yeah you're working the fuck out of them.
>>
>>2239964
I hate Hogan with every fiber in my body. But in fairness his 1996-1998 heel promo's are really great. His matches were still shit and his ego was out of control, but his promo's were spot on.
>>
>>2239970
lol but true
>>
File: 1486355238039.png (197KB, 286x368px) Image search: [Google]
1486355238039.png
197KB, 286x368px
>>2239969
>He doesn't mark for the leg drop
>>
>Biggest
>Biggest
>Biggest icon in wrestling
>>
>>2240010

How the fuck did Nash and Hogan tolerate each other's egos?
>>
>>2240020
money
>>
>>2240010
Hogan was leaner then.
>>
>>2239980
literally the most boring finisher ever except for the olden days when a drop kick was a finisher

plus it ruined his lower spine
>>
>>2240180
Hogan used it as a regular move pre wwe and in japan.

It worked for the less is more american crowds.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.