[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the commentary team always hype up this shit tier family?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

Why does the commentary team always hype up this shit tier family?
Only 3 of them have ever been main eventers and the rest are glorified jobbers.
>>
Because the family has run the business and kept it alive in Polynesia for generations the same way the Hart's ran Canada.
>>
>>2239839
>One GOAT
>two decent ones
>the rest are absolute shite
really made me think
>>
>>2239839
Reminder that "blood brothers" is not a thing and Rock isn't related to any of these Anoa'i no-draws.
>>
>>2239839
>tfw the Colons would be a dynasty in WWE had Bruiser Brody not been a grump in the locker room that one day

thank you based Brody for saving us from Primo and Epico being main eventers. Sucks for Carlito though.
>>
Why didn't they choose to go with Matthew? He was always better than Roman, had the great look and mic skills.
>>
>>2239839
The thumbnail looks like it says ''The Sandman Dynasty of Pro Wrestling"

I would have preferred that.
>>
Why does Vince think the fans give a fuck about Samoans? I've never understood this.
>>
>>2239961
Vince doesn't give a shit what the fans give a fuck about. the company makes vague statements that suggest they do, but in reality Vince has never cared about what fans want. WWE is his own personal toybox.
>>
How did Manu fuck up so bad? He would have been pretty much had a job for life if he wasn't a fucking cunt.
>>
>>2239922
I think he legit related to Nia Jax though.
>>
>>2239839
This stupid chart makes it looks like Rocky Johnson is Peter Maivia's son.
>>
The Tongan dynasty is better
>>
>>2239839
What family is haku and tama?
>>
>>2240275
Nia is his cousin by his aunt from his moms side of the family
>>
>>2240307
Tongan not samoan
>>
>>2240307
Tama doesn't count he's adopted
>>
>>2239839
I actually like The Usos as heels
>>
What about Samoa Joe and Nia Jax?
>>
>>2240307
Not related, Tama Toga isn't Haku's biological son either, he's adopted
>>
>>2239922
Isn't everyone on Samoa related on some level, I mean, it's a fucking island with a small population

>By 1918, Samoa had a population of some 38,000 Samoans and 1,500 Europeans
>>
>>2240442
*Tama Tonga
>>
>>2239839
>leaving out nia jax
rude
>>
>>2239922
So what you're saying is, there is no nepotism with Roman Reigns? BASED Big Dog
>>
>>2239945
He had no 4.5 star matches tho and roman has
so you're wrong :)
>>
>>2239839
they are also deep in the samoan/hawaaiian mafia rocks fucking grandma got caught extorting people for protection money
>>
>>2239839
>3 main eventers
Exactly. The Harts had one. The Guerreros had one. The Rhodes had one. No other wrestling family has more main eventers than the Anoa'i family.
>>
>>2240631
Wyatt Family has had 3 too
>>
>>2240631
nigga do you even Von erich
>>
The Silva family in MMA is the greatest family. Anderson, Wanderlei and Giant are legit main eventers and dime drawers
>>
WHERE IS NIA JAX YOU FUCKING SEXIST PIG???????
>>
>>2239922
What does blood brother even mean?
>>
>rock isnt even really related to those no draws

KEK
>>
>>2240731
They made a blood oath to each other. They mixed their blood together by cutting their hands and then sacrificed and made an offering to the island gods and then had sex with each other
>>
>>2239865
>two decent ones
Roman is the only decent one there
>>
File: diazcrew.webm (616KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
diazcrew.webm
616KB, 640x360px
>>2240647
Just wait until the diaz brothers knock up some girls, dynasty. If they get a good education with their money and inherit their chin, they will be GOATS.
>>
>>2240736
She's not there because unlike the Anoa'i she's actually related to The Rock
>>
>>2242964
Meant for >>2240712
>>
>>2241855
Ramen is the Goat
>>
>>2239839
Shouldn't Ata and Rocky's positions be switched?
>>
>>2240631
Harts and Guerreros had one in the United States, which has probably the worst wrestling in the world IMO, but every family member was extremely popular in their respective home countries.
>>
>>2240647
None of them are even related. Silva is like the Smith of Brazil.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.