[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this board is fucking boring, let's add some /tranquilo/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3949.jpg (72KB, 954x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3949.jpg
72KB, 954x381px
this board is fucking boring, let's add some /tranquilo/ to spice it up
>>
EVIL reclaiming his NEVER Title from Gotoetty when?
>>
Is Hiromu LIJ?
>>
>Spice it up
>Tranquilo
/irritado/
>>
>>2239555
who?
>>
>>2239557
Joined them sometime last year after TIME BOMB.
>>
>>2239555

who else /LOS/ here? =C ^[O_o]^
>>
>Carter has gone full circle, has moved past Rumpman Rings, and has gone onto literally whos
>>
>>2239555
>this board is fucking boring

that's because wrestling has never been less popular than it is now, even in the mid 90s dark ages you had two companies doing ratings in the mid 2's each week and getting PPV buys. WWE can't even do that anymore so that switched to the network. Japan went from selling out the Tokyo dome to not even filling half, AAA is a joke, etc

imagine /asp/ during the MNW
>>
>>2239570
Japan's Tokyo Dome numbers were heavily kayfabed prior to BUSHIROAD.

>>2239564
>>2239569
18+
>>
>>2239570
kek THIS

>>2239572
>in tears
>>
>>2239572
I didn't know that but even from 2010-2012 they had 40k+ people for the show

I forgot that Lucha declined fast and loltna. Is there any company doing well right now?
>>
>>2239574
Will based fartlad ever return?
>>
>>2239575
Every major company besides WWE, TNA & AAA is on the upswing.
>>
>>2239576
Fartchad has moved onto greener (browner) pastures.
He's too good to waste his time on /asp/
>>
File: laffpe.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
laffpe.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>upswing
>26,000 (((PACKED)))
>>
>>2239577
How? If I recall this year NJPW only had a 1,000 attendance increase for the dome show from the previous year. They had 43k five years ago, now it's 26k. The expansion in the states will be a big gamble

As for Lucha, I guess the Netflix deal saved them because I remember awhile ago le meltz said they were losing alot of money
>>
>>2239580
LU is the flagship show of El Rey. Meltzer can choke on a dick
>>
>>2239580
>believing pre-BUSHIROAD numbers for Tokyo Dome

座る 下へ マーク.
>>
>>2239580
New Japan is dying.
>>
>>2239582
35k in 2014 as well
>>
Wrestlings a niche market. Most pre yukes era domes are papered. Given free tickets to show up.

It's not the 90's anymore where they sold out multiple domes and bigger bulidings.

1.0 tv ratings today compared to the 10.0 of the 90's.
>>
File: suzuki.gif (3MB, 1056x594px) Image search: [Google]
suzuki.gif
3MB, 1056x594px
Who /suzukigun/ here?
>>
>>2239873
kek, suzukigun was so cucked at new beginning
>>
>>2239873
BTFO
>>
>>2239580
Wrestle Kingdom attendance numbers before WK7 are kayfabe to say the least, but it's true that both WK8 and 9 did a lot better than the last two. However NJPW went through a phase of extensive rebuilding and redesigning, including pushing a new face (which is a really big deal in Japanese wrestling, since unlike WWE they really do build the entire show around their main star). It's obvious that attendance would sink for a while with Tanahashi undergoing the process of making way for Okada, but Okada is now over as fuck and NJPW has put him in a fuck ton of publicity deals with major Japanese media. And the mere fact that the company is betting heavily on expanding means that it's management and investors are optimistic about the company's prospects.
>>
>>2239836
Worst new troll bar none
>>
>>2239555
>spice it up
>/tranquilo/ as in calm, peaceful environment
Tu español está hasta los cojones
>>
>>2240012
He said the facts? Are you dense?
>>
>>2240016
Japones por favor
>>
>>2240563
>he

(You)
Nobody else is that dumb.
>>
BASED
>>
>>2240568
Are you aware how low tv ratings are? Puroresu isn't mainstream no matter how much your fanboyism is crying about it.

Are you aware how big it was decades ago?

Sure even meltzer knows it's not mainstream anymore.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.