[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in 10 years you will have to hear this every week from Michael

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: triple-h.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
triple-h.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>in 10 years you will have to hear this every week from Michael Cole
>And here's Triple H making his way to the ring. Besides being the co-owner of the WWE, he also has main evented more Wrestlemania's then any superstar in history and is a 16 time world champion, tied with the great Ric Flair and John Cena. He is also known for his stable "D-Generation X" which was the turning point of the Monday Night Wars and also as the leader for the iconic stable "Evolution". He is the only four time Hall of Famer in WWE history

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>2239283
Well he's the GOAT so I don't really mind him getting the recognition he deserves
>>
File: hunterweallknowitsyou.jpg (74KB, 650x495px) Image search: [Google]
hunterweallknowitsyou.jpg
74KB, 650x495px
>>2239283

paul get off /asp/ and stop vince from scheduling anything that has to do with roman reigns
>>
Cole is apparently looking for a backstage role already, so...
>>
>>2239283
See >>2239285

If you disagree that Haitch is GOAT then you must be underage. 18+.
>>
I hope they do a Cena vs. Triple H feud soon.

Trips will cost him the 17th title win saying he can't stand to see his hero's record broken. Writes itself desu.
>>
>4 time hofer
Evolution, D-X, Himself and ?
>>
>>2239283
>implying BMJ won't get a 17th world title and break the record
>>
>>2239387
Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Triple H, Terra Ryzing, The King of Kings, The Asskicker, The Conqueror
>>
>>2239387
Kliq
>>
>>2239390
If this actually happened it would be a joke
>>
>>2239388
>implying Flair's actual record isn't somewhere in the 20s
>>
>>2239400
Well yeah, but the issue here only applies to the 16 WWE decided to recognise.
>>
>>2239305
Nah. If you're old enough to have witnessed his entire run you'd be aware of the politicking and bullshit
>>
>>2239387
Founder of NXMeme
>>
>>2239305
If you think that HHH is the best ever then you've only seen WWE in HD

Least deserving of any accolades since Diesel. Or swagger.
>>
>>2239445
HHH wasn't even the least-deserving guy to main event last year's Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2239283
we've had this thread before. either ive timed travel or after coming back this board is still shit slow and trash
>>
>>2239458
Then get the fuck out and don't come back
>>
File: 1478689226007.gif (2MB, 351x303px) Image search: [Google]
1478689226007.gif
2MB, 351x303px
>>2239446
kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.