[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /asp/ think of Corny? More importantly, are you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: corny.png (752KB, 824x655px) Image search: [Google]
corny.png
752KB, 824x655px
What does /asp/ think of Corny? More importantly, are you guys the kind of cocksuckers that legit believe Russo's version of history over Corny's?
>>
>>2237390
>More importantly, are you guys the kind of cocksuckers that legit believe Russo's version of history over Corny's?

Frankly they're both probably exaggerating. There's gonna be truth and fiction in both their version of events.

That said, at least Russo wants to bury the hatchet while Cornette is just a bitter old man
>>
His Wrestlemania X8 card prevents me from taking him seriously

>For the WCW and WWE Championships Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Mick Foley
>Undertaker vs. Terry Funk
>Ric Flair vs. Vince McMahon (If Flair wins, he gets Eric Bischoff for 5 minutes. If Vince wins, Flair's gone forever.)
>The Rock vs. Sting
>WWE and WCW Tag Team Unification Match
Road Warriors vs. Dudley Boyz
>Hulk Hogan w/ Jimmy Hart vs. Dusty Rhodes w/ Jim Cornette
>Ladder Match, Edge and Christian vs. Jerry Lynn and Nova
>Big Show and Kane vs. Steiner Brothers
>Dustin Rhodes and Jeff Jarrett vs. Hardy Boyz

>Battle of the Thrillseekers (Chris Jericho vs. Lance Storm)
>60 Minute Iron Man Match (Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle)
>Six Man Tag
>The Radicalz (Eddy, Saturn, Malenko) vs. Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guererro and Chris Candido with Sunny.
>Brock Lesnar vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
>Rhyno vs. Kevin Nash
>Battle Royal with
Steve Blackman
Al Snow
D'Lo Brown
Justin Credible
William Regal
Bill Demott
Balls Mahony
DDP
RVD
Bull Buchanon
Kanyon
Harris Boys
>>
>>2237397
fuckin hell this whole card is a mess

I know why he thinks it's amazing, but that's solely in his world where closed fists expose the business
>>
>>2237390
Jim cornette is a bitter loser who didn't succeed at anything, all the guys that he hated went on to become big stars. He's the idol of basement dwelling losers
>>
>>2237405
hi vince. internet smarks not suck your dick enough today?
>>
even if I take everything Jim says with a mountain of salt, is it wrong to love listening to his shoot interviews just because the passion he has for the business makes them entertaining as fuck?
>>
>>2237390
He's very funny but a bitter old loser
>>
>>2237397

some of these sound bretty fun, desu famalam
>>
File: seething.jpg (35KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
seething.jpg
35KB, 475x546px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM8FPR4XR7c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7_qRfhCy5Y
>>
>>2237487
i laughed.

>>2237397
some questionable matches, but given the context of the buildup he outlined in the same DVD, its a card I'd like to see. the rock vs sting would be a fucking beast of a match. great workers paired together.
>>
>>2237414
Hi Jim. Still bitter about the success of others while you only remain by your angry rants
>>
>>2237518
>success
>every time Vince arrives at a promotion it receives a very slight boost before plummeting in quality and ratings

tell me again how TNA worked out once they replaced the entire creative team with Russo?

please regale us with the athletic mastery required to pull off the most basic soap opera retardation as a 'story'
>>
>>2237390
hes a mark brother
>>
>>2237554
McMahon pushes people he wants to be big, and ignores who the FANS and audiences are behind. literally going against whos actually over when determining faces and heels. all because Vince gets hard from steroid freaks and thinks wrestling is his business instead of the fans' business.

whose the mark, again?
>>
Remember that time Jim JUST-ed his knees?

That's what his current opinions feel like to listen to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.