[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Miz get the IC title back? Should he be given a run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: Best IC.jpg (5KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
Best IC.jpg
5KB, 267x189px
Should Miz get the IC title back? Should he be given a run with the world title?
>>
No because the main event scene is currently on fire in terms of athletic ability in the matches

AJ styles has been carrying smackdown to 4 star matches every single PPV

Miz would just drag the match quality down with his old school le classic heel tactics with his wife
>>
>>2236722
this is in response to the world title

He's a SS tier midcard guy though
>>
Miz should never win another title again in his fucking life.
>>
>>2236722
Fair point anon.
>>
>>2236722
If Ziggler and Miz can get to 4+ star matches on the regular, I'm sure AJ and Cena can get him there too.
>>
>>2236722
>caring about match quality

that has never been what's important
>>
>>2236732
Miz has 0 story to tell besides pissing off Daniel Bryan right now

Want a main event worthy match?

Give Daniel Bryan 1 more chance and make it the safest fucking match of all time
>>
>>2236734
Kinda hard to make a match with no chance of a head bump unless you just literally make it a submissions match.
>>
No.

Hell Fuckin' No.

>>2236732
>I watch it for the PLOT!

>>2236739
>he doesn't remember Saturday Morning Slam
>>
Hes perfect right now mocking Bryan.
>>
No and no.

Kill yourselves, Miz marks.
>>
>>2236751
I watch it for moments like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KybuIy0wKXk
>>
>>2236721
His best story has nowhere to go if Bryan never gets to wrestle. Otherwise no.
>>
>>2236759
>in 2015 + 2
>watching the WWE to see an underdog unconventional babyface get a big win
>>
>>2236722
>Miz would be an actual heel, so he can't main event

nu-babbies

>>2236751
WORKED
>>
>>2236751
>he watches wrestling for the wrestling

Trailer-trash.
>>
Miz was a better heel world champ than jasethy
AJ is not a good heel
Miz should have it just to bring heat back to it because these goofs are failures
>>
>>2236751
Most people watch wrestling for the plot.

Hell, the Attitude Era was full of absolutely awful matches. Most matches in fact ranged from sub-par to terrible, but it got insanely over because of shit like the Austin & Vince story.

WWF at it's best is just a violent soap opera. It's not an athletic endevour, it is not a sport.
>>
>>2237223
Doesn't even exist in my country, but keep swinging.

>>2237227
But you can get better PLOT from literally any other show.
>>
>>2236751
>I watch it for the NAKED GRAPPLING!

Yuck.
>>
>>2236721
No, I don't see any more story to be told about Miz and the IC title, and there are better more credible people in the world title scene right now.

They should pay off this feud with Bryan. They want to put Shane in match at WM? Put him against Miz, if Miz wins Bryan gets fired.
>>
>>2237220
This, Miz worked him HARD.

>>2237225
This

>>2237227
This

>>2237231
t. Smelly trailer-trash.

>>2237232
KEK GOT EEEEM
>>
>>2237220
>>2237232
>>2237236
>3 posts
>1 faggot
>>
>>2237231
I'm not arguing about the plot being good, just that it's what people tune in for. If you took the plot away from WWE, it would die, because people would simply stop watching.
>>
>>2237241
The concession that you're a sockpuppeting faggot?

...yeah alright I'll give you that one.
>>
>>2237244
This. People would stop watching and then wrestle kingdo-mania would only be able to get a pitiful 26,000 in attendance.
The company would die.
Fortunately WWChad is plot-driven and manages to bring in 52,000 for the Rumble alone.
GOAT
>>
>>2237245
>no argument

I accept your concession.
>>
>>2237250
>no content

Keep telling yourself that you've got a W lil' bud. If you do that and wish hard enough, it just might come true.

>>2237247
Wrestle Kingdom had better stories than Wrestlemania this year will and it wasn't even trying to do so.
>>
>>2237253
>no arguments
>lotta mad
>lotta concessions
>>
>>2237255
I'm tranquilo as fuck right now bby.

Why don't you tell me what I'm supposed to be "arguing" sport?

>he's not even bothering with samefagging other replies anymore
>>
>>2237232
KEK

>>2237236
KEK

>>2237262
>no arguments
>lotta mad
>lotta concessions
>>
File: CIEN.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
CIEN.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>2237265
>me right now

Just keep telling yourself hon.
>>
File: ohwow.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ohwow.gif
2MB, 200x200px
@2237236
@2237265
>KEK
the state of it. no (you)'s for fags.
>>
>>2237273
>so BTFO that he @posts
>>
>>2237273
>>2237274
>>2237291

What did he mean by these?
>>
>>2237214
He went over the champ that runs the camp three times
>>
>>2236721
no......and Hell no.
>>
>>2236721
Miz is currently the single best pure heel in the entire company and has been for years.

He certainly deserves a good post Mania WWE Championship run
>>
>>2236721
He's had enough fucking reigns. AJ should win it.
>>
File: Draws vs Janettys.png (1MB, 1704x622px) Image search: [Google]
Draws vs Janettys.png
1MB, 1704x622px
>>2237225
He would bury SD.

Not even with the "star power" of Ambrose and Miz "best heel character" can outdraw a low midcard match.

Miz better never go anywhere, at this point use him as fodder for Baron to eliminate first at EC.
>>
>>2237464
Charlotte > Miz
>>
>>2237469
Orton's a huge meme-draw because of vines and shit, not surprising he gets dem views.
300k ain't a massive difference, tho. Pretty impressed Ambrose/Miz managed to get that close to Orton because Harper ain't making a spec of difference.
>>
>>2237474
Still Ambrose is almost as popular and Miz supposed best heel character should draw people to see to get his mouth shut.

Plus it was given a gimmick and it was for the IC title.

>Implying
Didnt you watch Harper of all people waking Corpus fucking Christi ?

He is over. Certainly he gets bigger pops than Miz ever got.

>hur durr Miz is a heel
We live in an era were heels get cheered so imvalid.
>>
>>2237482
>Still Ambrose is almost as popular and Miz supposed best heel character should draw people to see to get his mouth shut.

Yeah, and the views are pretty good, so that's reflective that he does a decent job. Like a said, you can't fuck with Orton's meme-drawing on the internet. Dean/Miz ain't anywhere near as mainstream popular as he is. A 300k deficit is probably the best they're getting.

>Plus it was given a gimmick and it was for the IC title.

Doesn't mean shit. People google the guy's names much more than "intercontinental championship match".

>Didnt you watch Harper of all people waking Corpus fucking Christi ?
>He is over. Certainly he gets bigger pops than Miz ever got.

He got silence at the Rumble.
I love Harper but he's not attributing to those views whatsoever. He gets pops here and there for his story, that's about it.

>We live in an era were heels get cheered so i"m"valid.

Miz got crowds roaring for Dolph, so people certainly want to see him get his mouth shut. Ineffective heels get cheered, because WWE wants a sports-game environment of "cheer who you like, not whoever's good/bad".
They even have KO/Jericho going for pops against Roman of all people.
>>
>>2237506
They arent for the kind of match, people involved and the stakes of it.

Considering Dean has been getting pops regularly i say yes he can match him.

It matters for reasons above.

Harper got much pops than anyone present in that match including Cena.

People have always popped for Ziggler even as far as when he feuded with Dean so Miz didnt had anything to do with it.

>Ineffective heels
Like Miz? He gets no reactions, doesnt draw people like good heels does and barely elevates anyone he feuds with.
>>
>>2237538
>Like Miz? He gets no reactions,

Stopped reading there.
Fortunately I read posts backwards.
>>
>>2237464
Miz fags sure are delusional.
No one outside of a few fags that post here even gives a fuck about Miz. The guy is a career midcarder who is right where he belongs.
>>
>>2237474
>>2237482
Harper is probably in the top 5 people in the company who have a well of untapped potential
>>
If miz got a WWE title push using his pussy heel tactics you guys would complain the same way you complain about KO now.

Except it would be even worse because Miz is an even bigger pussy.
>>
>>2239611
>bumping this

What's the matter with you?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.