[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miz... you come out here with your gay hair... well... ur gay!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: rock mic.jpg (20KB, 316x361px) Image search: [Google]
rock mic.jpg
20KB, 316x361px
Miz... you come out here with your gay hair... well... ur gay! LOL XD *rock bottoms miz and kisses his gf*

Big Show... I stole the royal rumble from you and you lost and I won because you have a stupid haircut...bitch. LOL! *knocks out big show with a chair*

IF YA SMEEEEEEEE-
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SMELL! *pulls out an AK47 and mows down the front row of the crowd*

LOL xD I'm going to the SMACKDOWN HOTEL to fuck John Cena's mom in the pussy with my DICK! bye guys! *leaves for 10 years* *remaining crowd goes wild* *youtube clip gets 90 million views*
>>
>>2236612
>remaining crowd goes wild

thats all that matters

rocky could go out there and say wrestling is for fat losers and he only comes back for the money and they'd chant his name by the end of the promo
>>
>>2236612
Rock really knew how to sell a promo. Who outmatches him?
>>
File: IMG_3268.jpg (34KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3268.jpg
34KB, 456x352px
>>2236627
>>
File: punk.gif (988KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
punk.gif
988KB, 250x250px
>>2236627
>>
>>2236612

>Hating on based Rocky

Literally what? 10+ now?
>>
>>2236612
Based Dwayne
>>
Does WWE have Rock locked down on a lifetime contract? Why does he keep coming back every year when he's an A List movie star?
>>
>>2236832
>Does WWE have Rock locked down on a lifetime contract

kek they wish, they let his contract run out in 2005 without even telling him because they thought he'd fail in hollywood. Five years later WM26 is a huge flop and Vince gets on his knees and begs him to come back. I imagine even though he makes a shitload from movies there's still nothing like getting cheered by 10k or 70-90k people
>>
>>2236832
They probably pay him millions for a handful of appearances. And why not? The crowds love him and I think Rock cares for the business.
>>
>>2236832
his dad and grandfather were wrestlers, it's in his blood
>>
>>2236889
if dwayne cared about the business, he wouldn't agree to bury the entire fucking roster whenever he shows up.
>>
>>2237059
But being a bully is basically his entire gimmick. Also, he can't but burying the roster when its so full of charisma black holes.

There's a reason only old-timers like Taker, Goldberg, and Rock can get a reaction anymore.
>>
>>2237064
>There's a reason only old-timers like Taker, Goldberg, and Rock can get a reaction anymore.
Nostalgia
>>
>>2237080
So why can't any of the new stars get that kind of reaction?
>>
>>2236617
That's practically what he did during his hollywood run. It had varying results.
>>
>>2236832
for all these great fans here tonight
>>
>>2237064
>>2237099
>why can't new guys get over in a controlled environment where deviating from the script is punished

This is a real tough one.
>>
>>2236832
>>2236832
>A list movie star

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA
>>
>>2236843
Also, he has to be paid a shit ton for what? An hours work?
>>
>>2236649
Hating on Rock is the *ultimate* fedora-tier move to the point where people automatically think you're trolling when you do it
>>
>>2237185
dude, he is the top paid actor in hollywood. he ain't no nobody.
>>
>>>2236832
Have you been living under a rock or some shit?
>>
>>2237185
Critical acclaim never drew a dime
>>
>>2237185
>being this stupid.
>>
File: 1459746265739.gif (1MB, 256x147px) Image search: [Google]
1459746265739.gif
1MB, 256x147px
>>2236832
I honestly feel he comes back for free because of his love of the business and the fact it's in his family and gave him all the fame and fortune he has today.

If not for WWF/E he would have never went on SNL, made a name for himself there and jump start his movie career.

It's home for him and like another anon said. Doing movies watched by millions privately is one thing, but going out to a crowd and soaking in millions (and millions) of people is another rush that is not equaled.
>>
COOKIE PUSS, COOKIE PUSS, COOKIE PUSS
>>
>>2236612
Michael Cole.. know your mouth, and SPREAD your hole

*SPLUUUURRRRGE*
>>
>>2236832
Nah bra, he supposedly loved the business, so he comes back whenever he can
>>2237402
>He comes back for free because he loves the business

HOLY KEK
>implying The Rock has time to spend without getting paid

Ma nigga, everything this man does gets him paid. Shit, I think The Rock gets paid millions just to exist, and no matter how much he loves the business, that nigga just doesn't have time to waste, he's highly requested and when he has nothing to make him above $1 mil, he has to do commercials or just appear in WWE and Vinny Mac blows around $100k on his face just to say the same corny jokes over and over again.

The Rock simply put butts on seats and boost the ratings to the sky, that's why Vinny Mac doesn't give a shit about blowing a huge load of cash on his face for just appearing on RAM, SmackChad, or any [Big Four] PPV.
>>
>>2236627
Punk killed him on the mic during their feud
>>
>>2236612
Rock learned his lesson back in 2015

Trying to put talent over can only hurt you, burying them satisfies the people tuning in for Rock who couldn't give less of a crap about the rest of the show
>>
File: rock face.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rock face.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>2238659
>>
>>2238659

You mean unscripted Punk killed an overly scripted Rock?
>>
>>2237402

This. Despite what anyone says about the man or his ability he genuinely loves people and entertaining, no wrestling, but entertaining people. In terms of fan interaction, there is no better way to entertain people then to be a star on WWE tv.

Also i imagine the rush of the huge pops he gets feel godly to him.
>>
>>2236612
>Punketty marks still SEETHING years later
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.