[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kevin Nash on The Rock >gay >got divorced >#1 guy i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: ypn6i8X[1].jpg (35KB, 795x425px) Image search: [Google]
ypn6i8X[1].jpg
35KB, 795x425px
Kevin Nash on The Rock
>gay
>got divorced
>#1 guy in Hollywood for 10 years but never got a picture taken with a broad
Is Kev bitter or the only one with a clue who isn't afraid to speak out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hV0wis0Xk0
>>
>>2235673
>Is Kev bitter

yes

Rock went off script the night after WM18 and called him "big daddy bitch". Nash knew that if he went off script as well he would have gotten canned on the spot so he had to stick to the scripted promo he was given, he's been mad ever since
>>
>>2235673
>Is Kev bitter
If you question that then you have more important things to learn.
>>
>>2235673
>Kevin Nash calling someone else gay
>>
>>2235673
>nash actually doesn't dislike punk

Color me surprised, I'd reckon he'd hate his guts.
>>
Nash is a jealous bitch who tries to bury anyone who was more successful than him, apart from Triple H, who's dick he sucks daily.
>>
>>2235673
>russo
>misunderstood

lel, figures that bad bookers get along.

>calling dusty a dick

Nash can go suck a fat one.
>>
>>2235685
>who's dick he sucks daily.
who is dick he sucks daily.
>>
>>2235677
>More details have become available concerning the heat between Kevin Nash and The Rock. Nash complained about being called “Big Daddy Bitch” by the Rock on RAW, first to Shane McMahon and then to Vince McMahon & The Rock himself.

>There is an upspoken rule of sorts backstage among wrestlers to not use names against others that are not on the script. The Rock adlibbed the “Big Daddy Bitch” shot and Nash felt that it hurt his character since, in his opinion, the Nash character would not have simply stood there. Nash questioned where the adlibbing stops, and if the Rock can adlib shots at him, can he do things like rush the ring even though it isn’t in the script?

>There is some talk backstage though that the Rock may have used the unscripted shot as a way of getting back at possible shots Nash may have taken at the Rock during his WCW days.
>>
>>2235691
Learn English
>>
>>2235730
Whose =/= who's
>>
>>2235673
I believe the rock is a homosexual or possibly bisexual (gay).
>>
>>2235673
Even the Kliq members say michaels was a dick 2 everybody else
>>
>>2235730
You got BTFO by
>>2235738
>>
>>2235673
Tore a thousand quads, never drew box office.
>>
>>2235687
Hey Paige!
>>
>>2235718
Nash is totally justified in being annoyed. It left him in a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>2235883
Speak English
>>
Nash sucked balls his whole career, literally and metaphorically
>>
>>2235902
Nash is a cunt though, so, you know, every cloud and all that
>>
>>2235718
>Nash rush the ring

And blow out his quad?
Best thing for him was to stand there like a bitch. Also everyone knows Nash was a massive douche bag, and is one of the most hated guys in the locker room the past 20 years.
>>
>>2235718
>complain about being called a bitch
>go and bitch about it to the higher-ups

Way to prove him wrong there Big Daddy Bitch!

>>2235902
Being Nash is a lose-lose situation.
>>
Who honestly cares what Kevin Nash thinks about the fucking Rock, the single most charismatic and most successful crossover talent WWE ever produced?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.