[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

matches that happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufb US37ViGg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: ηαππενδ.png (442KB, 523x423px) Image search: [Google]
ηαππενδ.png
442KB, 523x423px
matches that happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufbUS37ViGg
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrpthr_bash-at-the-beach-1999-dean-malenko-vs-david-flair-with-torrie-wilson_sport
>>
File: 9ba3d5db30a0.jpg (121KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
9ba3d5db30a0.jpg
121KB, 600x535px
kevin nash vs terry funk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGtd4n62WU
>>
>>2235539
>ECW tapping out to Cena
There's a reason I wanted to forget this
>>
File: images-27.jpg.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
images-27.jpg.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>2235539
>>
green shitbag didn't know he was stepping in the ring with the GOAT
>>
File: iwc 911.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
iwc 911.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>2235714
nvr4get
>>
File: rock-vs-bret[1].png (1MB, 945x704px) Image search: [Google]
rock-vs-bret[1].png
1MB, 945x704px
>>2236433
forgot my image
>>
>>2236436
Cenas STF was one of the strongest moves of all time. Now it's a jobbers move even jobbers get out of. What happened? When did this happen? I stopped watching in 09
>>
File: SheamusBryan WM28.jpg (88KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
SheamusBryan WM28.jpg
88KB, 642x361px
>>
>>2236684
I bet Vince would've found a way to end the match quicker if he knew what Daniel Bryan would become
>>
>>2236684

This was a great match. Bryan's heel run during this time was GOAT too. He was a god tier cowardly heel.
>>
>>2236451
Vince dropped submission finishers for main event guys
>>
>>2236696

It's funny because getting squashed here was basically the beginning of him becoming super over. This match is where the YES chant all started.
>>
Reminder that beeeeg had an ecw title match on wwe tv vs flair
>>
Sting vs Big Show - Raw
>>
File: 33o1e74.jpg (18KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
33o1e74.jpg
18KB, 500x281px
>>2236684
Has anyone ever BTFO of Vince like the GOAT
>>
>>2239126
Hogan by joining WCW after promising not to, then becoming an incredible Heel.
>>
>>2239163
>he doesn't know that Hogan was a double agent for Vince
>>
>>2239164
[Citation needed]
>>
>>2239166
Once WCW got the hottest guy in wrestling (Bret after the Screwjob), he killed two birds with one stone at Starrcade by making Sting look like a geek for getting pinned clean and then Bret looking like an idiot for restarting a match off of a normal three count

After that Sting was never the same and Bret was never big in WCW.
>>
>>2239173
Hogan is/was a selfish guy who probably would've done that with or without Vince in the loop. He refused to put over Michaels after they initially agreed he would in a rematch.
>>
>>2239190
The thing is I watched a bruce pritchard shoot awhile ago and he was talking about there were supposedly talks about bringing Hogan back in late 97 around the time the Montreal Screwjob happened. It seems convenient that there would be "negotiations" around the same time Hogan shoots WCW in the foot.
>>
>>2239200
That just further proves Hogan is only out for Hogan and probably was hoping for a big pay day. Hogan of course is going to shop around, but at the end of the day Ted Turner practically gave him blank checks and one of the easiest work schedules. He would've fucked the attitude era though.
>>
>>2239207
Hogan could've worked in Attitude as a "traditionalist" heel against the likes of Austin, Rock or D-X.
>>
>>2239219
Hogan still had issues with putting people over though. The spotlight was relatively evenly divided during the attitude era. Of course you had your top guys and WWE championship, but even the European belt felt like it was relevant and not just preshow fodder. Hogan would not have fit in and probably fucked over the wrong guys enough to make them go to WCW.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.