[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they ever find out who killed Vince Mcmahon? What ever happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 78798789.gif (2MB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
78798789.gif
2MB, 500x361px
Did they ever find out who killed Vince Mcmahon? What ever happened to that angle?
>>
>>2233992
It was da sjws
>>
It finna be a merciful act of the almighty, ya manleterd.
>>
>>2233992
>Angle about a killer
>Gets shitcannec thanks to a real killer

Really makes the propellers spin
>>
>>2233992
The actual storyline answer was that Vince fooled everyone and only did it to test and see who would actually care about him if he died.
>>
>>2233992
It was me aspie, it was me all along
>>
It was Krispen Wah.
>>
The angle was abruptly dropped and ignored when chris benoit did a Fatal-4-way match at his house......you cant do a kayfabe death story when there's been a real death,,,,,but it was a GOAT story line imo
>>
>>2234638
>GOAT story line
his car blew up on Monday, the storyline was cancelled the following Sunday. What about the 4 minutes was goat story telling?
>>
I remember that this storyline was one of the tries of push Mr. Kennedy to the main event. Another one was the Mr. Mcmahon's secret son angle.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.