[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else sense they might be setting up Charlotte vs Asuka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: charlotteasuka.jpg (316KB, 2330x612px) Image search: [Google]
charlotteasuka.jpg
316KB, 2330x612px
Anyone else sense they might be setting up Charlotte vs Asuka for Wrestlemania?

They've been playing up the
>Charlotte is head and shoulders above the rest, she has no competition
angle for weeks now. Ever since the Charlotte-Sasha finale.
It makes no sense to keep hammering this line if she is indeed going to get into another 'equal' rivalry and eventually drop the belt to someone else who's currently on RAM.

At the same time, Asuka has held the NXT title for ages, has defeated all comers, and is basically the Charlotte of NXT. I think there's no better way or moment to bring her in than this. Especially since she's white hot now; she might not be by next year.
>>
>>2232479
Asuka sucks, her and Nakameme will never make the main roster
>>
>>2232479
Possibly. It would certainly make sense.

Though in this case I think it's just creative being retarded again and booking themselves into a corner by having both Charlotte and Asuka be unbeatable, while also having nobody with the potential to beat them in either division.
>>
>>2232479
I don't see it. Bayley has pinned Charlotte a few times and Nia kayfabe deserves a shot more than anyone else. Meanwhile Asuka is having a tsundere lesbian relationship with Cross and Ember Moon is running around talking shit about her too.
>>
>>2232479
No they're saving it for Summerslam
>>
>>2232479
No. Grasping at straws to the max. NXT is very clearly setting up Asuka/Ember for the night before WM and Ember is going over. Asuka is likely never leaving NXT and if she does it won't be before late 2017.
>>
File: 1468983723345.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1468983723345.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>2232479
>Streak vs Streak at wrestlemania
>>
this should be main event desu
#WomensRevolution
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>2232493
Even if Bayleef was in line, she isn't any more after that botchfest at the Rumble. Honestly the botchiest match I've seen in years, maybe over a decade. I feel sorry for her, obviously it was nerves (esp because it was the opener) but if she's gonna botch up a high profile PPV match so much then she doesn't deserve the spot when others can do the job better.
>>
Look for Asuka to move up night after Wrestlemania instead
>>
>>2232479
SUCK DEBRA
>>
>>2232532
Stop exaggerating you spastic. There was very little botching. It was just a mediocre match.
>>
File: uwotm8.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.gif
1MB, 500x278px
>Asuka is white hot
>>
File: mia.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mia.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>2232479
>Feeding based Asuka to Charlotte
>>
File: finna_eat_lunch_1480174333012.png (434KB, 830x578px) Image search: [Google]
finna_eat_lunch_1480174333012.png
434KB, 830x578px
>>2232479
>taking Asuka away from good feuds with Ember and Nikki just to pad Charlotte's shitty streak that no one cares about
I will unironically be >seething
Asuka should stay in NXT for the remainder of her WWE run
>>
File: 1485834287285.png (732KB, 1076x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1485834287285.png
732KB, 1076x1077px
>>2232857
>>2232869
She wouldn't lose. It would be like Batista winning the title at WM21. Even though it wasn't a continuous reign, every Trips lost the belt he somehow found a way to get it back very quickly. Reign of Terror. It was such a relief when someone finally, definitively took it off him.

This would be similar in that someone finally, monumentously takes it off Charlotte, giving everyone some breathing space.

>>2232811
Really? Go back and watch it. There was like 5 big botches on her part. Like I said, it was obviously nerves. She'll learn from it. But she did choke.

>>2232559
This is an interesting idea.
Have Charlotte go through a big title defense at Mania. Fatal 4-way, Battle Royale, Tournament. Whatever. Just something really big, and she goes through it all fair and square to retain again.

But then the next night...all tired n shit...she gets fed to Asuka in an impromptu affair. Asuka wins, crowd goes wild, but the circumstances of it justifiably feeds Charlotte's sense of grievance, hence not burying her. Start of a great new feud.
>>
>>2234174
>There was like 5 big botches on her part.

I suppose you'll have no problem listing them?
>>
>>2234174
>Unironically thinking an aging japanese woman with a couple years left would go over Charlotte FLAIR at wrestlemania
LOL. They didn't even put Sasha over her
>>
>>2234174
No there wasn't. There was the turnbuckle one where she climbed without making sure Charlotte was close enough and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>2232483
>>2232505
based Empress of Tomorrow working the marks
>>
>>2234582
They literally ended wednesday's tapings with asuka and ember facing off in the ring. asuka isn't going anywhere near the main roster for months at least
>>
>>2234574
>anyone who's a big name never loses at WM
>no big name has ever lost at WM
>big names don't lose at WM
>when WM happens, big names like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair, The Rock, and even the Undertaker, have NEVER lost at WM
>>
>>2234749
They only lost to big stars. Asuka is a complete nobody and Charlotte is the face of her division.
>>
>>2234749
The men's division isn't ruled by nepotism
>>
>>2234749
Did they lose at the very top of their game? Charlotte is in her prime
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.