[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the Greatest Wrestlemania of All Time? >2 Biggest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: WrestleManiaX-Seven.jpg (108KB, 340x470px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleManiaX-Seven.jpg
108KB, 340x470px
Was this the Greatest Wrestlemania of All Time?

>2 Biggest Draws of all time
>That Hardcore match with Kane and Big Show
>Hardy Boyz and E&C
>Benoit v Angle
>Haitch vs Undertaker

There was not a single bad match on the card
>>
Hillbilly Jim was the best guy on the whole PPV
>>
1) 17
2) 19
I'm guessing we can all agree on that. What's everyone's 3)?

I can't decide. Here are some suggestions though.
>10
2 GOAT matches, interesting-ish drama, happy ending
>6, 12, 18
One-trick ponies, but fantastic tricks at that (Hogan-Warrior, Bret-Shawn, Hogan-Rock)
>16
Clusterfuck of gimmick matches, but looking back it was kind of a neat gimmick. Also GOAT triangle ladder match (TLC 0), and had the first heel victory Wrestlemania finish. Vince trolled us gud.
>30
DB. Felt like a genuine fan victory.
>20
Similar. Eddie and Benoit with the belts really satisfied the fans who wanted to see them rewarded for years of great work.
>4
Tournaments are always fun.

>>2232468
>There was not a single bad match on the card
Even Eddie-Test was a great match. Very underrated.
>>
>>2232508
XX

favorite wrestler of all time finally got his title win and beat hhh
>>
>>2232468
>>2 Biggest Draws of all time
>>
>>2232508
2000 was horrible, main event was fucking terrible too. It should have just been Gaytch vs Rock 1v1 with Rock winning that they literally did the next PPV. Although we got one of the loudest pops ever with Austin returning so I guess it didn't matter

>>2232536
Even Rock himself calls Austin and Hogan them the two biggest of all time in the WM30 opening segment.
>>
>>2232508
WM 3 above X9
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.