[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not gonna lie pretty new to wrestling only been watching almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 12730682.jpg (53KB, 658x430px) Image search: [Google]
12730682.jpg
53KB, 658x430px
Not gonna lie pretty new to wrestling only been watching almost 2 years. Does someone always get hurt before mania where they have to change plans that were set?
>>
Where were you in 2015? Everyone worth noting was injured at that time that they changed the entire card and HHH had to main event while they forced Roman to suffer into two meaningless reigns just so he could get his overdue Wrestlemania moment.

If a wrestler is injured, especially a top guy like Jasethy they obviously change plans. Obviously HHH will feud with someone else until Jasethy returns.
>>
>>2228687
Injuries are common in wrestling, but the last 3 years or so have especially noteworthy.

It's WWE's own fault. They push too hard, and work their talent way too often, and it's only gotten worse in recent years.

If you're a top name full time WWE wrestler, you're wrestling about 5 times a week on average. There's TV, then there's PPVs, then there's house shows, then foreign tours, then special events, etc.

On top of all that the WWE will make you work even when you're hurt. Anything they think is not serious is something you can work with. CM Punk famously ranted about having to wrestle with a staph infection because of negligent WWE doctors (lawsuit pending).
>>
>>2228687
Batista got injured in 2006 before Wrestlemania 22 so they gave the title to Kurt Angle.
Triple H got injured in 2007 before Wrestlemania 23.
John Cena got injured in 2016 before Wrestlemania 32 so they had Undertaker fight Shane McMahon.
>>
The guy in pic always injures someone it gets injured, he has a bad rep for it.
>>
>>2228752
The fucked up thing is, there's a solution to this and it's a pretty easy one. Cycle guys between Raw/SD and NXT, letting guys go to work NXT for a while on a bit of a softer schedule. They mostly reside in Florida anyway. It'd be less time on the road, less wear and tear and it'd let you try NXT guys on the main roster for a little bit.

Except nobody's over on the main roster because they suck at getting people over, so, whoops.
>>
>>2228687
Flips and dives plus kicks equals injuries.
>>
>>2228816
Who is the last person he injured since he always does and when?
>>
>>2228752
The reality era focuses on "wrestling ability" too much, which in turn causes more injuries due to the talent wrestling to the best of their ability.

Look at dbry, he's a walking joke.
>>
Only this faggot.

I don't want any of my favorite wrestlers to even go near him, he's the most injury prone wrestler of all time.

I hope he misses Mania again, and dies.
>>
>>2229901
Himself, a couple of days ago.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.