[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't about Cena vs. Orton It's all been leading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

File: 1483337876552.gif (2MB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
1483337876552.gif
2MB, 380x253px
This isn't about Cena vs. Orton

It's all been leading to Based Bray finally getting the world title he's deserved for years now
>>
Bray going into Mania as the champion is something I'm legitimately really excited for.
>>
>>2227704
>yfw Based Bray wins a title in the main event of Mania
>>
Will he go over Randy though?
>>
>>2227715
Hard to say. SmackDown needs a #1 babyface coming out of Mania, 'cause John's probably scootin' immediately. Randy could be that.

Or you could make Bray the top heel and have him feud with a babyface AJ.
>>
>>2227719
I do not even remember the last time Bray was booed. He might as well be a face.
>>
>>2227704
Man i love that Bray is on Smackdown, i knew that the only way he could get big it was on SD.

Kind of feel sorry for guys like Rusev and Cesaro.
>>
>>2227741
RuRu is being so wasted it's criminal.

>>2227719
>SmackDown needs a #1 babyface coming out of Mania,
>Randy could be that.

I mean it didn't work in 2011 so obviously it can't possibly fail 6 years later!
>>
>>2227719
RAW have way more people than they can utilize, while Smackdown doesn't have enough main eventers. Why is the WWE so fucking retarded.
>>
>>2227704
Bray should have been champion years ago. He should have held the title before all the members of the Shield.
>>
>>2227777
Vince is a senile fuck.
>>
>>2227704

If Bray were champion, I'd love for a story line where he uses that position to get other guys in the roster to fight against each other. Promise faces championship opportunities if they win against another face, get heels to absolutely decimate one another, etc. and piss off the management while doing it.

Kinda like the whole thing isn't about him vs. the other wrestlers anymore or about the championship, but rather Bray Wyatt taking over the whole WWE and running the place through manipulation and intimidation. Maybe ending with Bray Wyatt vs. HHH or something.
>>
>>2227764
I never said it was a good idea, but, they think Randy is a superstar, so.
>>
>>2227715
No chance
>>
Bray should have won the rumble in the first place
>>
>>2228739
Nah.

If they book Bray to win at EC and he manages to defend his title at WM it will be a bigger rub for Bray.

I mean he would make history if he manages to defeat a RR winner.
>>
>>2228777
Winning your first title in the main event of wrestlemania is a much bigger rub than winning it a month earlier and defending it.

Why would he make history for doing that? Unless I'm just being trolled
>>
>>2228792
Bray would still ME Wrestlemania even if he isnt a rumble winner.

Because RR winners are like MitB winners were if you successfuly defend your tittle agaisnt them history will make you an exception to the rule, in this case bad for Randy but good for Bray.

Plu i believe it makes more sense if they want to turn Randy face.
>>
>>2227719
>yfw Luke HarpGOAT becomes number 1 face on Smackdown after beating Bray and Randall Keith at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2228802
Are you crazy? Of the last 7 rumbles, not including last year, the winner won the title at mania 2 times. Winning the rumble doesn't guarantee a title. Beating a rumble winner isn't special. Winning your first title in the main event of wrestlemania is
>>
>>2228718
>Gets a few new followers from NXT
>Rowan leads the Wyatt Family Team while Bray runs the main event scene.
>Rowan and the new cronies, maybe Tucker and Otis from NXT? intimidate and run DBry out of the company, by threatening Brie and new bbygurl
>Wyatt starts running every part of the show, starting tournaments for shots at his title and making ridiculous old-school stipulation matches that he always wins
>Fights Randy, Harper, AJ, Dean, Corbin and Cena at ppv, and wins
>Holds title for almost a year, Reign of terror style, before somebody like AJ wins at Survivor Series
>>
>>2228834
Maybe a sister Abigail story line somewhere in there? Get an unknown NXT star like Mary Dobson or somebody
>>
>>2228849
Sister Abigail is dead, she's not a character in Brays story
>>
>>2227733
That's a little different. I dunno a spoopy swamp commune cult works as a face gimmick, and Bray don't get boos because he's running on AJ popularity -- so over he can't get boos
>>
>>2228852
>Spirit of Abigail body hopping across diva
there, plot
>>
>>2228982
Sounds shitty desu. I'd prefer Harper fighting for Abby to take down a powermad Bray
>>
>>2229167
I never said it's a good idea
>>
>>2227777
Quads of truth
>>
>>2227704
Great gimmick and mannersim. Still wrestles like a formulaic midcarder.
>>
>>2227704
This disgusting queer isn't wwe championship material. Especially not in the main event of wrestlemania. If they wanna give him the title at some shitty ppv that no one is gonna watch fine but he has no place in the main event of mania.
>>
>>2227741
hang yourself
>>
>>2227704
All you worthless disgusting fat neckbeard smarks are so fucking stupid and brain dead it's not even funny.
>>
>>2228812
It doesnt guaranteed it but it giaves the winner a boost in powerlevel just like holding a tittle increases Cena´s powerlevel tentfold.
>>
>>2229264
>>2229233
>>2229245
Samefag fug off
>>
>>2227764
Rusev is also very young. I spent some time looking at the roster's ages and, when you do that, their decisions on who to push start to make a certain kind of sense. Most of their top guys are in their late thirties. Cena, Styles, and Lesnar are all 39. Bray Wyatt, in comparison, is 29. Rusev is even younger than that. iirc Kevin Owens is 26, so you can tell HHH is pushing for him to be a top guy for a while which bodes well for Zayn.

Rusev is given a lot of chances to work with legends, which isn't a role they would give to any random schmuck on the roster even if he does mostly job out to them. He's also a guy who can slide to any position on the roster, so he can wrestle competitively with Roman one month and put Enzo Amore over the next month. Any time they want him in the main event, they switch him into that gear overnight and nobody will bat an eye. They just aren't in any hurry because, ideally, the guy could wrestle for the company for another two decades so why rush?
>>
>>2227704
He can kill ratings like his fatboy friend Owens
>>
>>2229233
>>2229245
>>2229264
Based Big Promo Bray living in your head rent free!
>>
>>2229454
Rusev is 32
Owens is 32
Zayn is 32
Wyatt is 29
>>
>>2229605
Corbin is 32
Miz is 36
Harper is 37
Ziggler is 36
Crews is 29
Kalisto is 30
Ryder is 31(!)
Rawley is 30
Ambrose is 31

Smackdown seem alright
>>
>>2229609
>Ryder is 31(!)
Really? Geez, how old was he when he was in The Major Brothers?
>>
>>2229624
>>
>>2227777
No
AJ Ambrose Randy Bray Cena Miz Ziggler is enough main eventers to make a whole show.
>>
>>2227777
Respectable digits
>>
This fatass neckbeard fedora tipper deservesbto be released, he can't wrestle, can't cut a good primo and his character is an edgy teen that wants to act crazy, like a satanic version of deanetty.

I hope bmj or based sneak buries him again once and for all
>>
>>2227777
Nice digits man
>>
>>2229666
Fuck off satan
>>
>>2229650
Corbin not Ziggler
>>
>>2229666
Kek Satan getting worked into a shoot by based BrAyy
>>
>>2229666
>Satan getting worked by le spoopy swampy man
What a time to be alive
>>
>>2229650
>Ziggler
Midcard 4 eternity
>>
>>2229666
>can't cut a good promo
He cut the best non-Heyman promo since the pipebomb bud
>>
>>2230226
How?
Ir a better question why?
Why, because he talks slow, smiles awkardly and says some reddit cringe edgy shits?
Jared leto's joker has a better mic and he's on deanetty's level of autism and mic skills
>>
File: kane.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
kane.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2229666
>>2229690
>>2229704
>>2229899
>it's a "Satan shoots on Bray" episode
>i didn't know I wanted this
>thanks /asp/
>>
>>2229167

Better Bray kidnapping Lana to make her procreate with Rowan so she can give birth to the reincarnation of Abigail
>>
>>2229666
AVLA PZZ MEN SATAN.

JZJZJZ EN WM TU ESTÚPIDO DREAMMATCH DE CENA VS ORTON NO SE DARÁ JZJZJZJZ ASÍ QUE ANDA YENDO AL PUENTE BALTA NOMAS JZJZJZ
BASED BRAY PRONTO SERÁ CAMPEÓN.
>>
>>2230636
Cena vs Orton will main event this year, the part timers can't wrestle for 10+min.
Bray Wyatt's only purpose on wwe is to job to the main eventers.
>>
>>2228979
His whole gimmick from NXT was about "taking down the machine" a.k.a what the Authority has become.

They also teased him challenging HHH when he was the titleholder and he GOT ROMAN FUCKING CHEERED while in a tag team match against the League of Nations.

He is literally the perfect guy to pull of the babyface anti-hero gimmick WWE has desperately been trying to force Roman into with his "I'm THE Guy" image.
>>
>>2229666
>Brayyy lmao works Satan himself into a shoot

POTTERY
>>
Bray is the best thing in dubdubE
>>
>>2227704
I hope Bray doesn't win at EC. Instead I want a triple threat with Cena Orton and Bray where Bray finally gets the title. It'll be WrestleMania 30 levels of hype.
>>
>>2230787
Needs to end with a double Sister Abigail.
Don't even have him do one before hand, just that double and done.
>>
>>2230787
and losing money and ratings like owens.
>>
>>2230823
Smackdown gets shit ratings anyway family.
>>
>>2230815
A double sister abigail wouldn't work
>>
>>2230823
>i can predict the future
>>
BASED Bray "The Goat" Wyatt
>>
>>2229609
>Miz is 36

I keep forgetting that he's been in the WWE fo more than a decade
>>
>>2230949
Something like a twisting Magic Killer?
>>
>>2227777
Wicked quads of truth yo
Check'd
>>
>>2229650
Miz is the designated midcard champ. literally his entire job is to keep the midcard interesting.

Ziggler is a literal jobber and always will be.

Bray was completely buried and they've had to spend all this time just trying to build him back up, and people still don't take him seriously and he gets what chants and silence most of the time, regardless of how good his promos actually are.

So all they've got with Cena gone is Randy Ambrose and AJ for the main event level.
>>
>>2229650
The fact you think Ziggler and Miz are main eventers should tell you how strapped Smackdown has been for main event talent.
>>
>>2232175
After the year Miz had, he could legitimately do it.
>>
>Bray and Cena final 2 in chamber
>Bray finally gets retribution for their feud a couple years ago and the world title he deserves
>Goes over Randy clean at Mania, cementing himself as top guy

It's finally happening, boys
>>
>>2227704
>yfw Bray loses at Elimination Chamber because of Luke Harper and goes against him at Mania
>yfw the main event at Mania really will be Cena vs Orton
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.