[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WON: Rollins currently expected to miss 8 weeks; WM a possibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1472762725956.jpg (22KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472762725956.jpg
22KB, 400x500px
>Rollins was getting an evaluation on the knee on 2/1 in Birmingham and the early word was that he’d be out about eight weeks, meaning that Mania was possible but not definite. Obviously he’ll want to do it under any circumstances when it’s that close of a call but WWE these days, for legal reasons, is far more cautious about throwing talent back into the ring before they are ready than has been the case historically.

Thoughts?
>>
>triple h has gotta be SEETHING
>>
finish the job joe
>>
That image is really gay, OP
>>
>>2227472
>Your ass is mine Potato Nigger!
>Please Seth don't throw me into the barricade again.
>>
>Triple H spotted praying for someone to injure Seth even more so he can insert himself into the Goldberg vs Lesnar match
>>
>Rollins rushes himself back, fucks himself up even worse.
>Rollins doesn't make it, misses Mania by a week or two when last year he missed it by less than two months.
Shit, I dunno which of those would be worse.
>>
File: Triple-H.jpg (37KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H.jpg
37KB, 620x350px
YOU SEE SEFF

FOOTBALL SEASON IS OVER

AND THAT QUITE FRANKLY MEANS THE SPOTLIGHT IS ON ME

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON GOING OVER AT MANIA

AND THAT IS ME
>>
File: rollins2.gif (736KB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
rollins2.gif
736KB, 245x165px
>>2227460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM
>>
>>2227484
the second would be cuck-tier
>>
DA AUTHORITY ALWAYS WINS
>>
>>2227460
Rollins is such a fucking useless piece of shit.
>>
>>2227460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqAXFapbF1M
>>
>>2227460
i bet CUM DUMP was written on his ass cheeks
>>
Fuck all that shit I want Joe to finish killing off the Shield and then shoot on shovelman.
>>
You deserve it
Clap clap clapclapclap
You deserve it
Clap clap clapclapclap
>>
I feel sorry for WWE. This cuts a little too close to Wrestlemania for them, so the story is going to have to be edited fast, most likely.
>>
>>2227614
like they fucking care lmao

they stalled the story for 4 months so that triple h didn't have to show up during football season
>>
>>2227460
>inb4 they have him come back as a heel again....
>>
>>2227637
This. The story was already looking like dogshit, this will hardly make a difference. A proper Haitch vs Seth match should have happened/developed long ago.
>>
Even if he can't make it back by time I think they'll do some HHH or Joe match that Seth will interfere with at Mania and then build towards the first ppv after it.
>>
He should stay away from mania
>>
Does this mean Roman fights Joe for hurting his one time friend?
>>
>>2227880
Believe dat!
>>
It's alright, HHH still has his feud for Wrestlemania.

I tapped Haitch's phone and found out that he's planning to bring Elias Samson up stealthy and dress him as Seth and pretend nothing happened.
>>
>>2227914
but the drifter has charisma that will never fool anybody
>>
>>2227919
Also the match will end with neither of them being injured, dead giveaway
>>
I wonder how HHHetty will insert himself into a Wrestlemania match no one asked for if this one can't go ahead.
>>
>>2227958
They will face turn Fat Joe and make him feud with hiatch.
>>
>>2227958
Wouldn't surprise me if Gaytch waits until next year and tries to make him vs Rollins the main event. He's only one behind Hogan for the most ever, no way he just sits back and doesn't tie and/or break the record
>>
So with Kenny Omega's future up in the air, and there now being a giant spot left open to fill with no one at the ready to...

Kenny Omega vs Joe /w Authority?
>>
>>2227986
I didn't realise having another year on a NJPW deal was "up in the air".
>>
waiting for bretcuck to comment
>>
>>2227994
He's still in negotiations, it's pretty likely he'll stay with NJPW but never say never.
>>
>>2227460
Imagine he misses Mania but gets cleared for raw the next night
>>
>>2227460
#karma
>>
So... Is that it for Raws main event scene?

>Balor still out
>Rollins out
>Bork part timer
>Goldberg part timer
>SmoJoe admittedly good but no credible opponents
>KO running the same shitty program now has no one to feud with
>Jericho starting mid card feuds
>Roman still a mess and now starting a feud with an upper mic card
>>
>>2228125
You don't seriously think after the RR trainwreck and the shitty WM card ahead of us that Kenny is planning to leave a place where he is the king to join WWE where he isn't sure to be a top guy
>>
>>2227958
He fights Samoa Joe as a face or inserts himself in the Universal Title scene where he wins it since he can show up on Raw weekly unlike Bork.
>>
>>2227481
>implying he's not going to insert himself in a title match

Roman vs HHH vs Taker is gonna happen.
>>
>>2228125
He signed a 2-year deal with NJPW last year.

Get worked mark.
>>
>>2228236
Roman already beat Hunter
>>
>>2227460
all you queers are being worked
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.