[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback: "Vince McMahon wanted my merch sales to tank, he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-01-31_023606.jpg (76KB, 1083x829px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-31_023606.jpg
76KB, 1083x829px
If he was ready to take the next step during his heyday in WWE:

> "Yeah I absolutely was ready, it would've been -- we would've created a new star right then and there. But WWE -- like I talked about in there with the ankle injury, they were never gonna let it happen. If you looked at the merchandise numbers and how well we were doing on everything - some nights beating John Cena. If you look at now with the NXT people and they give them all the merchandise in the world, I had to fight to get all the merchandise that I had and I still had a quarter of what John had at the time or half of what he had. And they wouldn't let me go anymore, as where now they can't make enough stuff for people. They were not allowing me that opportunity when the numbers where there and the crowd was supporting me because of my situation. They weren't going to have it.

> "So they took it all away as you saw, the heel turn. Vince personally came up to me and told me 'I want your merchandise to tank, let it tank.' So from a business standpoint apparently you can't be a heel - 'I don't want you selling merchandise as a heel.' He wanted collapse my brand I built up. The reason given was bullshit. Kevin Owens was a heel, Seth Rollins was a heel, and all their other heels still have merchandise. So explain that. And it all goes back to my ankle situation."
>>
His dream match and where it would take place:

> "That's to be determined, I've talked about how Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania is a money matchup if built up properly. I talked about it in a day and age when there is very few men on TV. As far as how people are perceived, and there is an exceptional amount of talent up there. Just that casual viewer, I feel like that superstar look I feel like that's missing today and I felt like that's part of the appeal to Ryback. Not only to the kids but to the adults also, that having - and it's a hard thing to do today. Where kids will like somebody like Roman Reigns, where the adults aren't necessarily - and that's not his fault per say. At all. I think Ryback vs. Brock is the match I would want to go back for."

Connecting with the parents of WWE fans:

> "You want to extend your belief and I've always -- especially during those hotter periods, it always felt good to me when the dads of the kids wanted to meet me as much. Like they were as excited as the kids, I knew I was doing something right. Because the dad's reaction, because the kids like wrestling but to get the parents, that's hard to do. So that was hard for me, that period, to throw that all away and let -- cause you can't create that stuff overnight. You can get it back but it takes time, but we had it instantly."
>>
I feel like hes said the same thing like a hundred times, who cares anymore
>>
Nothing he said is false though.

Why do you keep letting Ryback work you? He's a top-tier talent who is having a very successful career outside of the WWE
>>
cryin ryan strikes again
>>
Ryback needs to chill. He's got a super successful podcast, a supplement line, and a thriving indie career. Hell, NJPW is probably drafting up a huge contract right now.
>>
>>2216625
Hes right. But he also has said this 20 different times already. We get it you wanted the cena push, but wiley old vince has trust issues and wants to put you through the ringer before he makes you a start.Cryback didn't want to pay his dues and made a joke out of himself
>>
>He wanted collapse my brand I built up
>i

if you say so.

this nobody wrestled at a village hall near me a while back.
>>
File: RyJUST.jpg (91KB, 405x455px) Image search: [Google]
RyJUST.jpg
91KB, 405x455px
>>2216625
>>2216627
>This person is unironically, quite very serious actually, STILL complaining about his former employer, after being released for quite some time now

He needs to move the fuck on and seek what's best for his future instead of bitching and moaning about big meanies Vince and Haitch misusing him, while being completely delusional
>>
>>2216625
CRYAN RYAN
>>
So, I've never actually seen Ryback, by the time I was getting into WWE, he'd already been totally banished to the preshow and I never cared enough to go out of my way to watch any of his stuff.

So here's my question. Is he actually any good? Like, was he anything remotely special in the ring or on the mic?
>>
>>2216683
no

he had a certain level of charisma though and he was sorta improving in the ring and for a while was over as heck
>>
>>2216663
He got his 5g's that's all that matters
>>
>>2216625
Imagine being worked so hard by a guy who quit that you complained about it forever
>>
Wonder if Gorilla Poster would still be a fan of cryin ryan
>>
>>2216683
Good gimmick, decent in the ring, good charisma. He got over as a face was really over, got turned heel to face cena, then got really over as bully heel and the big guy.
>>
>>2216625
>roid using hoss couldnt get over with vince

it's his own fault
>>
File: welcome-to-the-party-pal.gif (3MB, 656x288px) Image search: [Google]
welcome-to-the-party-pal.gif
3MB, 656x288px
>>2216683
He never did anything really worth noting but here are some career highlights
He cried about CM Punk calling him dumb as fuck and unsafe, this was then corroborated by other wrestlers making him look even stupider.
He cried about Dolph Zigger and Daniel Bryan not telling him how to order food so he spent $100 on chicken salad.
He once said I need to look big to impress Brock (Lesnar)
He did some main event shit during Punks run with the title he was okay but midcarder for life.
>>
I unironically think that Ryback would be really over as a heel in Japan. He's got a monster look for Japan and he won't get bitched at for wrestling too stiff.
>>
>>2216670
You'd be doing the same if the injustice had happened to you.
>>
>>2216683
He was THE hottest act in the industry at one point, unitl Punk buried him in the hell in a cell match.
>>
>>2216749
The Maddox match?
>>
>>2216751
yes.
>>
>>2216788
He wasn't really buried the ppv ended with punk btfo after a shell shock on top of the cell

He was sorta treated as a third wheel to make Maddox a thing but it wasn't terrible
>>
>>2216658
kek
>>
>>2216683

He was for all intents and purposes the new Goldberg/Brock guy in WWE. He was amazingly over despite really not doing much but when he feuded with Punk he had some of the best crowd reactions of the year.

Ultimately, losing to Punk, being literally buried by Shield, made an afterthought to do the Brad Maddox thing, and then having his ultimate burial at the hands of Cena with a terrible timed and unnecessary heel turn killed all his momentum. After that he kinda lurked around with terrible gimmicks such as the Be a Star bully.

He had one last run before he was canned in which he showed off his improving mic skills, upgraded his moveset and really showed his love for the business before silently leaving, and now here we are.

DESU im one of the few that would've marked if he came back in the Rumble
>>
"the ryback brand" lmao
>>
>>2217066
he calls it the feed me more brand
>>
Who cares about Ryback. This guy is just bitter retard who thought way too much of himself. Now he is just trying to drop pipebombs to stay relevant. Who the fuck makes shit threads about this looser?
>>
>>2216625
HEY RYAN STILL CRYING?
>>
>>2216722
Shit, why is imagining Bryan and Ziggler laughing their asses as Ryback orders a fuckton of salad so funny?
>>
>>2216744

No he wouldn't, he lacks the self confidence and the will necessary to do that
>>
>>2216625

call me crazy, but I think I belong in the 1% that enjoys his podcast
>>
>>2216627
>very few men on tv
T. Guy who got bullied by Daniel Bryan
>>
>Ryback shills on /asp/
Just when I thought I've seen everything
>>
Cryback couldn't cut a promo to save his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8q51aTOS5k
>>
Will Cryin' Ryan ever stop whining?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq4P9Gl7ZMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kDO_oj93M0

WAKE UP
I'M RYAN "THE MASTER OF THE FEED ME MORE" REEVES
ALSO KNOWN AS THE DUMB AS FUCK, FUTURE ENDEAVORED MID-CARD JOBBER FOR LIFE

Is that...IT IS!!!
WOW!
What's Ryan Reeves doing in the unemployment line???!!!

>Hypocrit
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't stop using HGH
>Pregnant
>Entitled brat
>Can't read
>Bald
>Pathetic quitter
>Most boring guy in any room at any time
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Roid Man
>Test dodger
>HGH Belly
>Dangerous Worker
>Slaps his head to beat the demons out, just like Benoit
>All his matches are sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>His belly is ready to pop at any second
>Faggot
>Likes traps
>Doesn't like women
>Zero coordination
>Prefers Roids to Breakfast
>HGH drips out of his mouth on every promo
>RVD Ripoff
>Never drew a penny
>Tragic non-steroid diet
>Potty mouth
>Brittle meat
>Failed to take the advice from the great CM Punk
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the hospital for a checkup
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Hormone fan
>Wrote...he can't. Illiterate
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on about being big, no one cares
>Thinks ripping off Goldberg is cool, it is not
>Mr. I steal moves
>HGH stolen from Arnold
>Adored by beta morons
>Jobs more than Ziggler
>Cried about Punk
>Cried about his little pecker
>Cried about Titus blacking him
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about his HGH dosage not being enough
>Cried about the doctors
>Cried about his salary
>Is the only person who sees talent in his jobbing
>Performs worst move set
>Booked as a monster and now losing to illegal immigrants on the daily
>Most laughable failure in WWE history
>>
>>2216625
FFS Ryback, just do a youshoot and be done with it.
>>
>>2216625
Yes, because the Ryback brand was so well known before he started wrestling in the WWE, it it were some outlaw shitter, he would have some credence, but this is another fucker who spent almost ten years in developmental who was passable at best and only got over because they slapped some catchy memes on the fucker
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that anke injury he loves to go on about happened even before he was "Ryback"?
>>
File: BraaaapMcmahon.jpg (133KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
BraaaapMcmahon.jpg
133KB, 1310x873px
>>2216625
Everybody knows Vince is a trans-jew. No way he'd ever vocally announce that he wanted shit not to make him money. Crybaby is fucking full of it.
>>
>>2221203
How much would Ryback ask to do a shoot interview? How much would he get?
>>
>>2221216
>only got over because they slapped some catchy memes on the fucker

Stone cold?
>>
Lord. Not even CM Punk whined this much after he left.
>>
>>2216722
>He cried about Dolph Zigger and Daniel Bryan not telling him how to order food so he spent $100 on chicken salad.
Wait wtf happened? How do you not know how to order food?
>>
>>2221602
he wanted a lot of meat for his salad but instead of asking for more meat, he decided to order like 10 chicken salads like an idiot
>>
>>2221572
this
he waited 10 months to say anyhing did it 2 podcasts and barely mentions WWE again unless somebody inteviewing him brings it up and even with that he says very little about the situation and goes right to a different subject
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xE_2KBk8hk
>>
>>2221675
And really, a lot of Punk's complaint's were legit, especially if the Dr. really did misdiagnose a Staph infection.

Rybaby on the other hand wanted Vince to pay him to go away and train in MMA for 6 months and come back for a Lesnar match at Mania. He's a delusional fool.
>>
>>2216683
They revealed on a Table for 3 that Ryback's career threatening staph infection was a result of Ryback's refusal to wipe his ass after taking a shit.

This guy injured Rusev, dooming him to that horrible angle where he was on crutches and got cuckolded by Ziggler. Ryback also has mostly cosmetic muscles and often struggled to lift guys up for his finisher.

His chant was GOAT and his character was entertaining in short bursts, his promos had an eighties feel similar to how Strowman sounds in some of his promos. Those are the positives.
>>
>>2224475
Rusev injured himself idiot. He jumped over the ropes and landed on the ground with his bare foot
>>
>>2224478
I'm remembering Ryback holding on and causing him to go over the ropes in an awkward way. I sure as shit haven't ever watched that match a second time though, but I was not the only person blaming Ryback at the time. I'll assume you're right, though.

Dude still doesn't wipe his ass.
>>
>>2221102
I'm sure a lot of people enjoy his podcast for the unintentional comedy to be found in it
>>
>>2216683
>Is he actually any good? Like, was he anything remotely special in the ring or on the mic?

Nah, discount wannabe Goldberg with less charisma, less athletic ability and even less skills in general. He had a good look, if overblown roiders are your thing, but often struggled to lift heavier dudes up for his finisher which killed the illusion. You'd think he was tailor-made for success (or at least an unwarranted mega push) WWE and yet here we are.
>>
>>2224478
This, it was his ankle because he didn't have any support on it because he wrestled barefoot
>>
>>2221168
Better than any Reigns promo.
>>
>>2216646

>top-tier talent

MasterOfTheFeedMeMore.mp4

And no, his mediocre in-ring ability does not make up for him being hot steaming dogshit on the mic
>>
>>2224563
Not saying much
>>
>>2224507

He could actually work a decent decent well rounded style in the ring barring any serious submission moves and was showing a ton of potential in his last year and a half or so. He occasionally did a splash over the top rope without even running like it was nothing, grabbing the rope naturally, but it was still impressive to see a roid monster do it. He would also bust out a lot more shit at house shows than normal according to the fans and other wrestlers. Kind've like how Strowman and Big Show did a few crazy cruiserweight esque tie ups with strowman kipping up and everything a few months ago at a house show overseas.
>>
If you can make your opponent look good, and keep him safe, then people will want to work with you no matter how much of a monumental cunt you might be IRL.

If you are dangerous, and put on shitty matches, then it's only a matter of time before you're squeezed out.

Podcasting though, seriously? What a terrible way of proving you are finished. Only older guys podcast. Ryback shouldnät have time to podcast. He should be training and working and finding ways to get over outside of WWE so that WWE wants him back in a few years because he is a bigger star than when he left. Sitting around all day youtubing just confirms that Cryback knows in himself that he doesnät have that in him.
>>
>>2216683
He was shit. His gimmick was literally being a guy who reads women's self help book "The Secret".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A-F5eDHI4
>>
>>2225012
Another classic Ryback promo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8q51aTOS5k
>>
>>2225012
>>2225016
Post more terrible Rychats. These things are fucking Rygold.
>>
File: 1472014219885.png (560KB, 598x510px) Image search: [Google]
1472014219885.png
560KB, 598x510px
>still cryin'

He would look more respectable if he turned around on a good work rate since he left and done something to help get himself over, but he just seems satisfied to keep bitching about his old employers at least once a month for what is coming up to a year.
>>
>>2216627
I will agree with him that he and Lesnar could have been interesting if done right.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.