[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This entire situation is stupid. >Option 1 - We actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1485754533248.jpg (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485754533248.jpg
217KB, 1280x720px
This entire situation is stupid.

>Option 1 - We actually get Cena vs. Orton, a match we've seen dozens of times and solidifies the fact WWE can no longer make new stars
>Option 2 - Cena drops the belt to Bray, making his historic 16th title reign completely pointless, and we get Bray vs. Orton for the WWE title in a feud best-suited for the midcard
>Option 3 - Orton loses his title match opportunity and we instead get Cena vs. Undertaker/AJ/someone else, in which case what the fuck was the point in Orton winning?
>>
Cena vs Reigns should have been the big money main event.
We've seen Orton vs Cena a million times already.
Even Big Dog haters have to admit that Cena vs Reigns sounds Wrestlemania worthy.
>>
All of the options are generally shit and just shows that WWE doesn't even know what to do anymore.
>>
>>2214741
you gotta protect the WWEWHC it's been through so much shitty booking recently before AJ so give option 1
>>
>>2214741
Yeah I agree. If they're going to make Cena drop it at EC, why put it on him in the first place?
>>
Option 4 - Due to reasons, the match ends up being a triple threat match: Cena (C) vs. Orton vs. Bray.

But that is pretty unlikely, so it most definitely will be either of those three, with option 2 being the least bad in my opinion.
>>
>>2214748
I'm against Cena vs. Reigns just for the fact that we shouldn't have brand crossover at all unless it's something like a Survivor Series match or the Royal Rumble match.

However, this explains why Undertaker can show up on both shows. I'm almost 100% certain that Reigns is facing Undertaker, even though it should be Cena vs. Undertaker
>>
>>2214755
to break flair's record at mania

>>2214741
Option 4:
giving it to bray as a tribute (LOL)
>>
>>2214748
That's for WM35

They did Roman x Undercarder now because his last match will be against Cena in Louisiana

Only after then the passing of the torch can be done
>>
>>2214748
Reigns-Cena is definitely Mania worthy, but that can wait, at least until Cena is the Hogan or the Rock's age when they had their Icon vs Icon match

In the meantime Cena-Taker is the match that should take place while Taker can still wrestle. No guarantees that Taker can go again next year, and you got to do this before it's too late.
>>
>>2214762
The royal rumble winner has a free ticket to switch brands. Reigns goes to smackdown to challenge for the title.
AJ Styles can challenge finn balor for the universal title on raw to throw the smarks a bone too.
>>
>>2214774
Oh my god, I can see it now...

>Wyatt wins the World Title at EC
>Randy chooses to face Wyatt instead of Owens (or Goldberg or whoever)
>Evolution storyline rehash

And WWE is desperate enough to do it too
>>
Orton has only three possible matches for WM: Wyatt, Cena or AJ Styles.

If Taker finally confronts Roman Reigns, and without Samoa Joe debuting at the rumble, the only options for Cena are vs Styles IV or vs Orton XXXVIII.

And for AJ Styles, I only see two options is Orton vs Cena & Taker vs Reigns are in the making: Or an awsome booking where Styles moves himself to RAW, is reunited with Gallows & Anderson (TTC) and confronts a returning Finn Bálor who gets the Universal Championship at FastLane... or vs Shane McMahon.
>>
Cena is not facing Taker. Meltzer has confirmed that Vince canned the idea. Roman will face him.
>inb4 le meltz
He called Orton winning.
>>
>>2214762
There were inter-promotional matches at WrestleMania in the past. What do you think Goldberg versus Brock Lesnar was?
>>
>>2214801
Suck his dick some more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.