[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the senile old retard Vince forget how to book a babyface

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 4234234234234.jpg (55KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
4234234234234.jpg
55KB, 900x506px
Did the senile old retard Vince forget how to book a babyface star?

You need a story that will make people cheer for him. just putting him over everyone doesn't work and never worked
>Cena had the JBL and Brock storylines
>Stone cold had the Vince,Rock and Taker ones
>HHH Got Rock
>Taker got Mankind
>Kane got Taker

ITS

THAT

FUCKING EASY.
I dont remember one storyline that was worth anything with Ramen, maybe vs Aj, but it was the typical "i want the belt lets fight".

Nothing, 0, What the fuck, this piece of garbage company has 5000 writers and they cant create ONE storyline?
>>
>>2214713
It feels like they're writing just show per show without an insight into the future 2bh
>>
All the heels are chickenshit cowards as opposed to back then where they are much more threatening

He's not a babyface either
>>
>>2214718
Fucking this

>Rock could still beat everyone on the roster but Stone Cold
>2000-era HHH could still beat nearly everyone on the roster

There is NO reason as to why every face turns from a badass into the Honky Tonk Man the second after turning heel
>>
>>2214713
>loses twice in a single night
>still manages to get radioactive heat despite not going over anyone.
>>
>>2214717
It seems like 2017 is the year WWE plays it safe.

Giving the Rumble rub to Strowman/any NXT guy/any part-timer/any Indie star would be too much of a gamble for Wrestlemania. Putting it on Randy was a smart decision compared to giving it to Roman or Jericho. Roman would just piss off everyone and WWE can't afford to blindly push him anymore, and as much as Jericho should've won to add to the top of his career, I wouldn't wanna see the Rumble winner gone a few months after his WM main event.
>>
>>2214742
>Eliminate taker
>Not expecting to get radioactive heat unless you're heel
Are you even old enough to know who undertaker is?
>>
>>2214718
Is Neville the heel we need but don't deserve
>>
>>2214775
Now watch him duck Jacky and William III after he wins the title
>>
>>2214744
> I wouldn't wanna see the Rumble winner gone a few months after his WM main event.
> put the belt on Cena

Shut up
>>
>>2214811
Cena is dropping the belt before Mania, there's no way he's keeping it going into it.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (25KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
25KB, 450x253px
>>2214757
That's what WWE wants. It's the perfect way to troll all the people booing him.

>Reigns/Braun at Fastlane
>Taker interferes and costs Reigns the match
>Roman challenges Taker
>Roman turns heel on Taker
>Roman comes out at Mania to HEAVY heat and boos
>"durr jbl roman reignz has turnd his bak on the wwe univerz, no wundr there boooiing heem hurrrr"

>tfw all of a sudden we're booing Reigns because he's a heel and heels are supposed to be booed

>WORKED.JPG
>>
>>2214821

You actually believe Cena won't mainevent Mania?
>>
>>2214860
It's Orton/Wyatt, it's so obvious.
>>
>>2214830
>Roman
>Heel
KEK. Not while vince is still breading
>>
>>2214713
>roman has the authority, league of nations and jeriKO
>>
>>2214830
>Roman
>Heel
KEK. Not while vince is still breathing
>>
>>2214830
>Roman turning heel
18+
>>
>>2214860

If Cena is keeping the belt Orton is going to lose his Main event spot in a match at Elimination chamber.

There is no way WWE are fucking dumb enough to do Cena v Orton again. They have to know that match is not a fucking draw.
>>
They should have just gone with the flow and have him win Rumble and WM while they build over someone more talented to take the mantle in next Rumble. He's not that bad, and that would've been an interesting storyline
>>
He is a babyface who works smarks into a shoot while marks love him; women and children.
>>
>>2214744
>It seems like 2017 is the year WWE plays it safe.
>Giving the Rumble rub to Strowman/any NXT guy/any part-timer/any Indie star would be too much of a gamble for Wrestlemania. Putting it on Randy was a smart decision compared to giving it to Roman or Jericho. Roman would just piss off everyone and WWE can't afford to blindly push him anymore, and as much as Jericho should've won to add to the top of his career, I wouldn't wanna see the Rumble winner gone a few months after his WM main event.

What pisses me off is that they could have done Orton vs Cena with out giving Orton the the Rumble win

But the more interesting match would have been friend vs friend Jericho/KO. And it is nearly impossible to do without the Rumble win or drastically changing their relationship this late in the story.

A Kevin Owens/Chris Jericho stare-down to end the Rumble and set up something on Raw to plan through mania would have been stellar and made for some interesting TC for the next few months.
>>
>>2215393
Or orton goes for KO
>>
>>2214830
>Taker interferes in Reigns' match for no reason yet Reigns is supposed to be the bad guy in this feud
That's some retarded booking you got there
>>
>>2214713
>Did the senile old retard Vince forget how to book a babyface star?
Literally yes. That's the explanation.

The only true top babyface they've had in the past five years is Bryan and that was an accident. He got over in spite of WWE because he was just so goddamn talented.

The only guys to even get CLOSE since then are Ambrose and Styles and they've done that pretty much entirely on their own merits with little to no help from Vince.
>>
>>2214713
Vince is re-writing the book on how to book babyface superstars

And he's playing everyone like a damn fiddle. People are literally lining up to buy tickets in the hopes of getting the chance to "boo" the big dog.

Vince is a great business man.
>>
>>2216036
Uh huh.

What chapter of this book involves the tanking ratings?
>>
>>2214713
He hasn't made a single star since BMJ. The only two big babyfaces of the last decade are Punk and Bryan who were over on their own merits.

The former was only allowed to shine because the product was literally dying in the gutter. The latter was pushed because of pure fan backlash.
>>
>>2216050
>Taking the bait of a romanposter
We are supposed to be better than this.
>>
He's not a good guy though I thought he beat this point into you schmucks a million times

He's THE guy. Meaning heel/face dynamics don't apply to him. Women and kids still cheer for him and buy his merch. So what some overweight internet darling won't cheer for him? They weren't gonna cheer him in the first place anyway.
>>
>>2216015

>Deanetty
>Over

Lol did you miss how when he showed up the crowd went quiet?
>>
>>2215969
>>Taker interferes in Reigns' match for no reason yet Reigns is supposed to be the bad guy in this feud

Are you forgetting that Taker interfered in Brock's match with Rollins for the title, kicked him in the nuts multiple times, cheated to win, and he still got cheered over him?
>>
>>2216064
>They weren't gonna cheer him in the first place anyway.

Kids and women literally have no taste in terms of wrestling.
>>
>>2216074
To be fair, in story that was because fat Heyman wouldn't stop fucking crowing about how Lesnar had broken the streak and it got to the point where Undertaker had just fucking had enough.

Having said that, Undertaker is always the most over guy on the roster regardless of what situation he's in. So, yeah, showing up and just beating the shit outta Roman would get him cheered.
>>
>>2216090

And Vince is stubbornly not going to make Roman make a convincing heel turn. He'll make him beat Taker clean and then wonder why he'll get booed the next night.
>>
>>2216097
The way they utilized Roman last night makes me think they might actually be pulling the trigger on him pretty soon, here.

Not even Vince is dumb enough to think he can still push Roman as a face if he's gonna retire Undertaker.
>>
>>2216110
>they might actually be pulling the trigger on him pretty soon, here.

Lol prepare to be surprised by Vince's incompetence for the millionth time. Roman will NEVER turn heel as a singles competitor.
>>
>>2216110
>if he's gonna retire Undertaker
Taker is going to 34 tho.

I wouldnt even be surprised if Roman will lose clean
>>
>>2216116

Yeah I think Roman's gonna lose too
>>
>>2216115
I'd agree with you last week, but yesterday was the first time, like, ever, that they've even acknowledged that they know people dislike Roman. That in itself is fairly unprecedented.
>>
>>2216128
>they've even acknowledged that they know people dislike Roman

They've been doing this for over a year.

>unprecedented

What was unprecedented was how awful this rumble was booked, from number placement, to participants, all the way to the actual result.
>>
>>2216128
They acknowledged it months ago. The commentators kept going on about how Roman was one of the most polarising guys in the company when he was champion last spring.
>>
>>2216110
Are you old enough to post here? Vince's booking and creative decisions are so bad they're the stuff of legend and memes alike.
>>
>people still think that Roman is a face
>>
>>2216110
>Not even Vince is dumb enough to think he can still push Roman as a face if he goes over Daniel Bryan
>Not even Vince is dumb enough to think he can still push Roman as a face if he gets so much heat he gets the rock booed

They know people don't like Roman. That much is clear from how they booked the final 3 yesterday. But they also seem to think that having other people put him over will get him over.

I guarantee you, Taker will use his final appearance in the WWE to put over Roman. Remember after Fast Lane, when they had Daniel Bryan cut a promo on how Roman was just the better man?

That. That's gonna be the last thing we see Undertaker doing.
>>
>>2216216

Taker isn't retiring this year though
>>
>>2216078
t.Virgin
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.