[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I legitimately would've preferred him to come out at 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: samoajoe.jpg (52KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
samoajoe.jpg
52KB, 640x370px
I legitimately would've preferred him to come out at 30 and get eliminated by Randy instead.
>>
You got Joe the Samoan at 30, what's your problem?
>>
they should have just had carder at #30 instead of using it as a surprise spot for roman

people would be shitting on him a lot less
>>
>Read """dirt sheets""" and listen to Dave "hack fraud" melzter
>get yourself hyped up
>doesn't happen
>wahh wahh wahh rumble ruined

When will you smarks kill yourselves and stop bitching when your "this should've happened" doesn't actually happen
>>
>>2213734
daves reports were spot on though
>>
File: Samoa_Joe_06_2015.png (1MB, 676x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Samoa_Joe_06_2015.png
1MB, 676x1455px
So when the fuck does he debut on the main roster? There was literally no reason for him not to be in the rumble tonight. Suprise entrants like Omega and Angle were far fetched anyway, but everyone was positive he was going to show up tonight. Instead we get Ramen. Can Vince please just fuck off and die already? Maybe this is part of his plan. Turn his company to shit near the end of his run so it makes his legacy look good. Fuck.
>>
>>2213754
Maybe on Tuesday? I don't fucking know. Le Meltz seems convinced that they have big Mania plans for Joe, so it's gotta be soon.
>>
>>2213728
The way they used Roman had to be intentional though. Putting him at #30 puts heat on him, eliminating Undertaker puts heat on him, then Randy eliminating him gets Randy a big pop. That was very intentional.

I'm just saying I would've preferred Joe instead. Even if he does the exact same shit. Also, a Musclebuster into an RKO would've looked fucking sweet.
>>
>>2213754
>big surprise entrance was fucking dillinger
>more of ellsworth
>that pasty umbrella faggot
>the whole new day tag team for some fucking reason
>enzo amore

just kill me
>>
File: joe.webm (2MB, 976x528px) Image search: [Google]
joe.webm
2MB, 976x528px
if joe isn't on upper half of the mania card i'm done with wwe
>>
Not everyone has to debut in the rumble jesus christ, it's such an old trope it's been done to death.

He could just debut on a show tomorrow or Tuesday, or the night before WM, who even cares.
>>
>>2213754
Post-Mania RAW. They have way too much shit going on right now, if they debuted him tonight, that'd just be yet another body they have to find a place for at Mania.
>>
>>2213808
I hope he is too, but if he isn't, you need to remember this post and legit leave wwe begind because it's not even excusable as being written for kids, it's 100% written for Vince's enjoyment
>>
>>2213718
I don't get his appeal.
At all. He's got to be the most vanilla big bruiser type out there.
>>
>>2213807
>big surprise entrance was fucking dillinger
That was really cool though.
>more of ellsworth
This was great, Dean coming out and psyching him up to get murdered by Strowman was perfect. Bookends Ellsworth's debut and gets Dean a little payback.
>that pasty umbrella faggot
Gallagher is fun but this was not a great usage of him.
>the whole new day tag team for some fucking reason
And they didn't even DO anything. We didn't even get the annual Kofi Spot.
>enzo amore
Man if you didn't enjoy Graves marking the fuck out as Enzo ran to the ring, I dunno what to tell you.
>>
>>2213836
NXMeme smarks who think he'll get over because he's stiff and not Roman Reigns.

He's not even TNA Joe which was the best version of himself so I don't understand why they want the old and kind of fat joe.
>>
>>2213718
So having Joe coming out just to be tossed by either Goldberg, Lesnar, Taker or Ramen? Hell no.
>>
>>2213882
Come out at 30, eliminate Taker, eliminate Bray, get eliminated by Randy. Same as Roman did.
>>
>>2213897
That would have gotten Randy booed.

Roman was #30 to absorb the disgust of Randy winning.
>>
File: joe kick.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
joe kick.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>
He's going to debut in the EC by making Cena lose his belt like Bray did to Cena 3 years ago
>>
>>2213848
The kofi spot was when he climbed to the post after Corbin punched him and pulled himself back over
>>
>>2213848
>We didn't even get the annual Kofi Spot
Yeah we did. It was when he almost broke his jaw on the ringpost.
>>
The crowd was shouting "This is bullshit" until the end. Imagine the pop if it were literally anyone else.
>>
>>2213975
Imagine if it was Bray. That place would've come unglued.
>>
Joe has been shit for nearly a decade now, why do so many people still care about him.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.