[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>let's send Roman out at #30, it will be a great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: Vince_McMahon.jpg (19KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
Vince_McMahon.jpg
19KB, 500x397px
>let's send Roman out at #30, it will be a great surprise for the fans
>>
Vince fucking knows
>>
>Apparently fans keep asking for the Samoan, well lets give them the Samoan at #30 then!
>>
Vince is fucking based
>>
>>2212261

VINCE LITERALLY TROLLING THE SMARKS
>>
Vince booked him as a heel
had him elim taker and work everyone
then had orton be the final 2 so everyone would mark out over rko
we all got played by thinking roman was supposed to be face at rumble
>>
Think about it. Of they actually turned Roman heel, smarks would probably start cheering which would still be the opposite of what they'd want.

They used him as a heel in the Rumble without ever letting the little kids in the audience know, that way he can still sell action figures but get boos when WWE wants him to get boos.
>>
>>2212316
>They really want this Samoan named Joe, let's give 'em what they want!
>>
>>2212261
Roman got the biggest pop of the night and the rumble at #30 so he was right
>>
>>2212261
how big was the load vince snapped off tonight?
>>
He put fucking ramen as #30 so we would cheer for Orton. Still don't get why we got fucking Orton, though. Could it be once in a lifetime ending career match for Cena?
>>
File: 1366552885362.gif (408KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1366552885362.gif
408KB, 250x250px
Vince is such a madman kek

He not only put Reigns in the Rumble, he did it as the Number 30 spot, while everyone was waiting for the surprise entrant and on top of that had him eliminate Undertaker, one of the biggest crowd favourites.

I swear if he's not heel now then when. That's not how you book someone you want to be cheered the next night
>>
>>2212373

Roman has no charisma and the point to turn him heel just on the crowd reaction is FAR gone.

He will never ascend above GO AWAY heat no matter how he's booked if they keep him in main events.
>>
>yfw you realize Vince gets off on Reigns being booed
>>
File: seriously_nigger.jpg (51KB, 340x480px)
seriously_nigger.jpg
51KB, 340x480px
>Tye was literally the only surprise entrant
Did we really need shit like Mojo and Apollo?
>>
>>2212445
That's why they used the heat to get us to mark over snek
fucking well done Vince
>>
>Only ever watch Rumble for surprise entrants
>Get all 3 members of the new day, some mexican, some italians and a big dog
T-Thanks Vince
>>
>>2212406
>biggest pop
>all boos
?
>>
>>2212473

It didn't work. Only you marked over Randal, the rest of us saw Cena vs Orton #33 at Wrestlemania #33 and said fuck off.
>>
>>2212387
Kek. Vinnie Mac working the smarks into a shoot.
>>
>>2212476
Does anyone watch for anything else along with wrestlemania implications? The match itself is rarely that interesting.
>>
>>2212406
>crowd literally chanting THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
>>2212261

How can he do this and then still maintain that he wants Roman to be the top face? Lol this is just flat-out sabotage.

#30 position needs to be either a heel or a really good surprise entrant.
>>
>>2212518
>implying that will be the main event
cena can still lose the title
>>
>>2212491
>im deaf

i mean you do have the network right? you can rewatch it right now. if you don't have the network, then shut the fuck up. you dont give a single penny to the company so no ones going to buy your garbage opinion. roman got a gigantic pop aka cheers when his music hit
>>
>>2212624
bait so shitty not even an eel would take it
>>
File: hhh03.png (148KB, 419x314px) Image search: [Google]
hhh03.png
148KB, 419x314px
>>2212470
Fuck you Mojo is based
>>
>>2212612
The only guy that would make the match interesting with Orton is Bray, and there's no way Cena vs Bray will happen before mania because they would obviously have Bray win to set the match up, zero suspense.
>>
>>2212746
>Cena vs. Bray
>The Elimination Chamber doesn't exist

You gotta start paying more attention, my man.
>>
>>2212642
so thats a no kek
>>
>>2212779
Shows how much interest I show in modern WWE kek

By that case it probably will be Bray then.
>>
>>2212746
>no Harper listed
>>
>>2212386
Or they're making him heel for his match with Taker
>>
>>2212779
Yeah this.

Cena is not going to put Bray over but Orton might do it and better yet at WM.

Its about time Bray gets a WM win.
>>
>>2212663
And Crews isn't good? Mojo is one of the most unsafe workers I have ever seen. Got a job for being an ex football player, like most scrubs
>>
>>2212386
This

>>2212814
He will be a heel to people who know better than the kids but still sell all that face merch. It's a win win for them
>>
Real talk, smarks hatred for Roman is WWE's biggest asset right now. Whoever beats him gets a massive pop, they should use him to get guys over.
>>
>>2212386
"Get boos when they want him to get boos"
That's basically all the time, he is complete utter charismaticless and hated shit. Just like diesel was.
>>
>>2213509
No. I don't particularly like Roman but he is a hell of a lot more interesting than that. WWE learned from a decade of Cena and purposefully built another one right under the smarks' noses.
>>
>>2212663

Fuck off Steve
>>
>wanting le edgy demon or le sloppy joe at #30

Get rekd smarks
>>
>>2212833

Lol no.
>>
File: ITS ME AUSTIN.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ITS ME AUSTIN.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Vince knows. He's been fucking with you this entire time. He's the master ruseman.
>>
>>2213606
Except Cena got over by being a really charismatic heel that everyone grew to love. They watered down his character when he got the belt and did a lot of poor booking, but there was love at the start.
>>
>It's a Roman spams the one move he knows episode
>>
>let's send Roman out at #30, it will be a great surprise for the fans
>Eliminate the most favourite wrestler
>Lose anyway

That was beautiful. If you got offended by that, you got worked.
>>
>want samoa joe
>get a samoan called joe

i never asked for this
>>
>THIS IS BULLSHIT CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

>BUUUUULSHIIIIIIT
>BUUUUUUULSHIIIIIIT
>BUUUUUUUUULLLLSHIIIITTT

Top kek Roman gets BTFO once more.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.