[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone bitching about this rumble >everyone bitching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: laughing vince.jpg (21KB, 340x312px) Image search: [Google]
laughing vince.jpg
21KB, 340x312px
>everyone bitching about this rumble
>everyone bitching about WWE's product for years

and yet you cucks keep watching it
>>
Yeah no shit, I dont like the result but like so many of you I pirated the ppv, why the fuck would WWE cater to me? Ill always pirate their shit and they know it, so I tune in, have or dont have fun then move on because you need more in your life than just wrestling.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 285x284px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 285x284px
>>
Its hilarious. Vince knows exactly how to work the manchildren.
>>
>watch illegally, don't buy the network, don't buy the merch

wow im sure feeling worked while sitting on all this money they are getting literally none of
>>
>>2212175
since the Reigns fucks everything up era I've pretty much given up watching everything but the RR and WM every year and even then its purely to revel in the shitshow that Vince can produce.
>>
>>2212175
I don't watch the weekly show anymore senpai, I just watch the TakeOvers and the big 4 ppvs / raw night after
>>
File: eN3oF44m.jpg (21KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
eN3oF44m.jpg
21KB, 320x213px
>>2212175
Based Vince is Based

>fat smark posts in echo chamber of SJW faggots about canceling his subscription to the network to rousing upvotes
>watches all 3+ hours of RAM tomorrow
>watches all 2 hours of smackcuck and manlets live
>quietly resubscribes after a week.
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>2212175
>Don't watch RAM or Shitdown
>Read summaries online and watch a few Youtube clips with Adblock on
>Watch pirate streams

Vince doesn't get a dime from me.
>>
What if I enjoyed the entire show and the results? Is the network worth it? I got the free trial going
>>
>>2212175
I am going to train to become a WWE superstar... my goal is to break Roman's neck.
>>
>>2213303
the network is only good for the new live ppvs. they edit all the old stuff like attitude era and ruthless agression and nitro. its crap. they edit over all the good and licensed theme songs with crap. its shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.