[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Smarks means literally smart marks >everytime you call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 424422424.png (380KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
424422424.png
380KB, 640x360px
>Smarks means literally smart marks
>everytime you call someone a smark you are giving him a compliment
Wow really makes you think
>>
>>2202885
This

Anti-smarks are literally anti-intellectualism.
>>
File: 1485647494673.jpg (62KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1485647494673.jpg
62KB, 395x401px
>>2202885
>anti smark literally translates to stupid mark
>>
File: 1476597810692.jpg (32KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476597810692.jpg
32KB, 256x256px
>Romanmarks BTFO
>>
It's Ironic.

Like calling someone a "smart ass" when they're dumb as fuck or think that they know everything. (they don't)
>>
>>2202893
Its not. The term literally means smart-fans who know how the business works and aren't just watching it like your typical soap-opera drama
>>
>>2202893
>STEAMING
>>
Anti-smarks revel in stupidity and blindly following what WWE says.

Smarks question authority and challenge the WWE, leading to a better product for all.
>>
File: fedoratip.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>2202913
>challenge the WWE
>>
File: 1427766701200.jpg (127KB, 689x509px) Image search: [Google]
1427766701200.jpg
127KB, 689x509px
>anybody who actually understands what 'smark' means is a smark
>IWC people who insult smarks are literally insulting themselves
>>
Not a single person on this board knows how the business works. Reading dirtsheets and watching shoot interviews doesn't make you a fucking insider. Smarks are the cancer that killed wrestling.
>>
>>2202922
no that was vince russo who killed the business you stupid uneducated autistic faggot
>>
>>2202893
wouldn't that be just a plain old mark
>>
>>2202913
anti-smarks are willing to pretend to like garbage just to spite a group of people who may or may not exist but whose fun the anti-smark seethes at the idea of
>>
But you see, a mark is carny for "unknowing fool who I can make some cash off of." A smart mark is just somebody who understands things aren't on the level but forks over money regardless. So you're no different than a regular mark, you just are aware and cool with being taken for a ride.
>>
BBDSWTONMVS
>>
no, smark means literally nu male faggot

smar mark means literally smart mark, idiot
>>
>>2203069
you are absolutely seething kek
>>
>doesn't realize EVERYONE knows it's scripted
>WWE doesn't really like dbry so we will ###occupyRaw
>omg us insiders changed wwe!
>we ledit now!
This is why I hate smarks
>>
>>2202885
It's an oxymoron you moron.

Smart is the opposite of mark. Mark is someone the carnival employees marked with chalk because they had money and were gullible enough to buy into anything. Smart is someone who knows the ins and outs of the business and is either a wrestler or a backstage employee of some sort (booker, promoter, etc.) Fans cannot be smart, but they by definition are marks. A smart mark is just a mark that thinks they are smart. They are the worst type of marks because they think they know what it takes to run a wrestling show.
>>
>>2203150
>Fans cannot be smart, but they by definition are marks.
fucking lol
>>
>>2202913
>leading to a better product for all
Yes that's why the audience is starting to look like garage feds.
>>
>>2203153
mark = wrestlng fan not involved in the creation of the show and illusion.
Shit, do you realize most wrestlers and promoters laugh at the idea of smart marks and their "IWC" and "dirsheets"? You get a few leaks from the inside and think you are truly smart to the business.
>>
>>2202885
>you are giving him a compliment

Except that you aren't.
>>
>>2202913
> better product for all
Wrestling viewship is at an all time low thanks in part to fucks on the internet that hijack shows.
>>
>>2202913
>Smarks question authority and challenge the WWE

You sound like me when I was 15 and used to listen to Green Day lol

>question authority

Lol it's a fake scripted kid's show! Get over yourself you dumb smark.
>>
>>2202885
>>Smarks means literally smart marks

Nope it means marks who think they are smart and participate in fantasy booking and in a sense it's still real to them, even though it's clearly all fake.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.