[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>EMPTY SEATS! >NO I WONT FILL THEM! (I WONT FILL THEM).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0008.png (548KB, 1420x947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.png
548KB, 1420x947px
>EMPTY SEATS!
>NO I WONT FILL THEM! (I WONT FILL THEM).
>CAUSE I HAVE NO TALENT!
>BUY RATES WILL TANK! (BUY RATES WILL TANK).
>>
Based Glorious man btfoing the marks
>>
File: Shinsuke.jpg (95KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke.jpg
95KB, 1080x1080px
NOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOH WOOOOOOOOOAH DIMES

NOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOH WOOOOOOOOOAH DIMES
>>
So, Nakameme is going to be in the Rumble as well?

Maybe that'll salvage 'Mania
>>
>meme posting about lack of draws when they performed a 4 star match in front of a sold out arena
bait
>>
>>2202663
I doubt he'd be in the rumble after the way they were trying to sell his knee injury

Smo' Joe will be in the rumble for sure, but it's gonna take sometime before Nakamura hits one of the main brands
>>
>>2202663
Nakameme will have another lengthy kayfabe injury, where he'll disappear for a while and come back with crutches, just like when he had the neckbrace.

Gotta keep him from wrestling regularly otherwise people will catch on to how painfully avarege he is and the novelty wears off.
>>
BORING US!
NO I WON'T TUNE IN I WON'T TUNE IN
>>
>>2202604
WORKING US
YES I'LL BE ON (I'LL BE ON)
FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>2202720
>literally the biggest draw in the brand
>had arguably the best match of last year
>had the best match of the ppv

Enjoy your no draw vanilla midgets like rodeirketty
>>
>>2202826
Revival btfo'd Nakameme like three Takeovers in a row
>>
>>2202827
Yeah the revival are based and so are #DIY
Nakamura is damn talented though and draws big bucks
>>
>>2202712

Joe will be in rumble.
Nakamura will debut RAW after mania.
>>
>>2202837
This
What would Nakamura even do on the main roster? He doesn't have enough mic skills and Vince is too retarded to push him like a Japanese ultimate warrior.
>>
>giving belts to TNA has-been CAWs

NXMeme fans will defend this.
>>
>>2202837
This, Nak will be off for a while selling the injury, lose his rematch at mania takeover and then debut Raw after
>>
>>2202706
>4 star
C'mon now. I'd be generous to give it a 3.75. it's not bad, but if you take away half of crowds brain, it's nothing special.
>>
>>2202826
Nothing of what you said contradicts the post you're replying to.
>>
>Seth was 26 years old when he won the NXT title
>Big E was 27
>Bo was 23
>Neville was 28
>Sami and KO were 30

>Finn was 34
>Samoa Joe was 37
>Nakamura was 36
>Bobby Roode is 40

What did WWE's "developmental" brand mean by this?
>>
>>2202706
I was there and it was definitely not anywhere near sold out. The arena it self was already really small as well.
>>
File: 284899248224224.jpg (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
284899248224224.jpg
295KB, 600x600px
>>2202899
They are training the WWE style you retard.

If Nakamura came straight from NJPW to the main roster he would literally kill someone in-ring because the pussies in WWE can't take a real hit
>>
>>2202899
What mid-20s-early-30s guy should be champion?
>>
>>2202907
And you probly think Gallows and Andersons njpw moves would kill them aswell
>>
>>2202970
Compare them to Nakameme in NJPW.
>>
>>2202909
Elias Samson, Buddy Murphy, Wesley Blake, Scott Dawson, Shane Thorne, Oney Lorcan
>>
>>2202844
after jericho leave there will be only like 4 guys with mic skills on the main roster so nakamura will be fine

at least he has an excuse unlike native speakers who suck shit
>>
>>2202988
The Miz
Kevin Owens
Brian Kendrick
???
>>
>>2203022
roman
>>
>>2202876
He can lose his rematch anytime, why wait 2 months? Roode is a heel with a champion's advantage.
>>
>>2202986
time to make some stars.
>>
>>2203022
bray
>>
>>2202844
Roman really can't cut better promos than Nakamura and he's main eventing for the 3rd year in a row.
>>
>>2202604
>doesn't even have the same syllables as the song

Take a shower
>>
>>2202604

>CLITORIUS
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.