[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Asuka still hasn't lost You may now raise your hopes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 24-620x350[1].jpg (48KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
24-620x350[1].jpg
48KB, 620x350px
>Asuka still hasn't lost

You may now raise your hopes to a 0.1% chance of ever seeing her again.
>>
>>2201319
...please... pleaaaaaaase?
>>
Please
>>
>>2201319
she has the much more important job of giving birth to the GOAT when cesaro
>>
literally who
>>
>>2201414
NO! NO BABIES FOR DEATH REY! Give me infinite violence match with Asuka. I NEED IT. I NEED IT NOW.
>>
some old literally who?
>>
>>2201418
The best American female wrestler of all time
>>
>>2201319
I was 100% sure she'd lose the title today. Fuck she didn't even have to lose. Now I'm wondering what the fuck they're leading up to
>>
>>2201494
>I rly wanna face Asuka but she's probably gonna lose. Oh well:(
I wonder...
>>
>>2201501
Shit tbqh. Ember is boring as fuck.
>>
>>2201481
>not Trish
>not Lita
>not Beth
>not Jacqueline
>not Sable
>not Chyna
>not Charlie
Literally who?
>>
>>2201319
As much as I'd love to see Sara vs. Asuka one more time, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to potentially put the title on a literally retired trainer.

Unless Sara makes it clear her goal is to pry the title from Asuka so she can relinquish it and leave it open for the other girls of NXT, as the good trainer she is.
>>
>>2202931
The absolue state of sports entertainment babbies.
>>
>>2202905
She's a good worker, but has an obvious ego.
>>
>>2202942
She's just black Bayley. Smiley babyface and so happy to be here etc etc
>>
>>2201501
Her segment on the last takeover preshow was really bad.
>>
>>2203273
It's amazing that she somehow managed to give a worse interview than Asuka
>>
>>2201501
I don't think HHH is as high on Ember as the IWC seems to think he is. HHH isn't much of a fan of "the black people".
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.