[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Thinking 2 shitposters and some new blood are dethroning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

>Thinking 2 shitposters and some new blood are dethroning Gooka of her unbeatable streak

Pic related, the person who is dethroning her
>>
>>2200554
no idea wtf you're talking about but you should probably have sex, dork.
>>
She cant even cut a fucking promo
>>
she couldn't have telegraphed this harder during the pre-show
>>
>burying homegrown talent for another indie shitter that can't speak
Fucking haitch is cancer
>>
>>2200660
you realize billie and payton are 'indie shitters' too, right? literally everyone involved in the woman's title scene is an indie shitter.
>>
>>2200728
They were irrelevant in the indies and have made their names in NXT. Aschimpa and Ooga Booga are typical shitters with nothing but indie cred
>>
>>2200728
Indy shitters are vanilla caws with no charisma like Asgooka and Ember. That's not Peyton and Billie. They should have been in WWE all along because of their charisma
>>
>>2200798
Theyre generic cookie cutter female indy heels literally every shitty indy fed has, what are you talking about
>>
>>2200874
just ignore Pajeet over here
>>
>>2200874
Not true. They're great heels that work NXT smarks effortlessly. Meanwhile Asuka got crickets tonight
>>
Anybody got some lewd Ember?
>>
hottest woman on the roster.
>>
>>2200764
>>2200798
Asuka is only two syllables. What are you guys doing?
>>
Just watching Ember's interview on the preshow right now after hearing how bad it was. Jesus, she had a complete brain meltdown and kept making some weird ass facial expressions.
>>
>>2200632
>>2200644
>>2200660
>>2201266
so much fedora, jesus christ.

go choke on your vape pens, you fat nerds.
>>
>>2201266
do you have the time when it starts? gonna look for it right now
>>
Ember Moon was nominated for Breakout of the Year, she lost to Peyton And Billie. Peyton And Billie were hilarious as fuck during the Fatal 4 way, for once I actually liked NXT
>>
>>2200554
Asuka and Ember are close friends, so I could see Asuka dropping the title to her.
>>
>>2201641
I hope they stiff the shit out of each other like last time
>>
when did Wesley Snipes become a tranny?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.