[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey chums, I haven't watched wrestling in a long while but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Royal-Rumble-2017.jpg (244KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
Royal-Rumble-2017.jpg
244KB, 640x358px
Hey chums, I haven't watched wrestling in a long while but just got the Network to tune into my favorite match, Royal Rumble. Could someone catch me up on all the storylines and stuff to look out for?

Thanks,

Ricky
>>
>>2198189
Buy the subscribe to the WWE Network ya cheap jew poorfag
>>
ya see there is this guy, they call him roman reigns. all people boo him so he will lose his match

cena will take on guy that debuted last year, his name is aj. he had sex, took a shower and actually got a clue. he beat dean cuz dean is shit

bork is angry and wants to kill people so they called goldberg to stop him and it worked.

other than that there is nothing important
>>
>>2198189
y2j will cost owens the title against Ramen.

Cenawinslol

taker wins the rumble

goes off the air with the big Cena/Taker staredown
>>
>>2198189
Sasha banks wins the rumble.
>>
>>2198191

I'm using my free trial month.

>>2198194
>>2198196

I know Cena and Brock and Goldberg (WTF?) and AJ and Jericho but I'm not very familiar with Roman Reigns or Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins or Kevin Owens or any of those younger guys.

Thanks for the responses,

Ricky
>>
>>2198189
roman reigns is wrestling kevin owens and no-one cares. Also jericho is locked in a cage because the booking is bad-russo tier so the matches might as well be also.

seth rollins is angry at triple H because triple h beat him up then went off TV because the football started

AJ styles is wrestling John Cena again because after beating John Cena a bunch, John went away and became a part-timer meaning he's allowed a title shot whenever

Goldberg, Brock, Undercarder and a bunch of other people are in the rumble because WWE had a bigger stadium to sell out.

Randy orton joined the wyatt family and it's become entertaining so it's being broken up.

Charlotte is wrestling Bayley because she needs to wait a month before wrestling Sasha again
>>
>>2198189
i work for wwe

owens retains
aj retains
no one knows who is winning the rumble
>>
>>2198201
Roman, Seth and Rollins were in a faction together (SHIELD) and they were really over until they broke up when Rollins turned on the other two to work with Triple H and The Authority.

Since then Rollins got injured, came back and is now a heel while Ambrose moved to Smackdown.

All 3 of them (and Owens) are victims of bad booking on WWE's part. Reigns by over saturation as they tried really hard to make him the next Cena/Rock. Rollins by not having him return from injury as a face (and waiting around in limbo for HHH to return). Ambrose has been booked decently out of the 3 but was made to look like a fool by Brock at last Wrestlemania then got humbled by AJ.
>>
Thanks for all the helpful responses. The other name that keeps coming up is Finn Balor, what's his deal?

Also I read about Sting's tenure with the WWE and his health concerns, is there a reason he's not being discussed as a surprise entry because he seems like a really good candidate?

Thanks

Ricky
>>
hi ricky
>>
>>2198189
Sup Ricky, I'll quickly run through all the matches that matter.

AJ Styles Vs. Cena for the WWE Championship. AJ has been on a tear lately and has 3 wins over on Cena, who only recently came back from filming and was given a title shot for free.

Roman Reigns is challenging Kevin Owens for the Universal Championship with Chris Jericho locked in a shark cage above the ring. Jericho is being locked in there because he always interferes to help Kevin Owens retain his titles, and Roman has been making them both look like bitches week in and week out.

Goldberg came back at Survivor Series and squashed Brock Lesnar in less than two minutes, then announced his entrance into the Royal Rumble. The three biggest players to look out for are Brock, Goldberg, and the Undertaker.

Neville entered the Cruiserweight division by jumping current Cruiserweight Champion Rich Swann and two other cruiserweights, and their rivalry has been building on the Networks newest show, 205 Live

nothing else on the card matters.
>>
>>2198233
Ricky dalton
>>
File: Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>2198233
Finn Balor was basically the king of NXT.
When he got called up to the roster in the draft back in July he got fucking pushed to the moon, beating Roman Reigns clean (almost never happens), and became the inaugural Universal Champion at Summerslam.

However, in that same Summerslam match he injured himself, had to relinquish the championship the next night, and be out due to injury recovery for around 6ish months. He's basically all healed now from what we've seen, so if he gets cleared to wrestle this weekend, he'd be a good pick for a surprise return.
>>
File: Based.jpg (54KB, 928x615px) Image search: [Google]
Based.jpg
54KB, 928x615px
>>2198189
>different poster/image
>AJ relegated to background
>on same footing as dabfag TJetty
>Xavieretty and horseface featured prominently

Kek
>>
>>2198233
Sting himself said he's done with wrestling. After a match with Seth Rollins in 2015 at Night of Champions where his spinal cervical stenosis (what caused Edge to retire) was fucking him up hard, he decided he wanted out or else he'd probably die in a ring.

He was even inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2016. He's donezo.
>>
me too, I just watched last smackdown, since when is shane omac face?
>>
>>2198292
They are legit trying to build a storyline based on AJ complaining to Shane about his poster positioning

Not even fucking Russo booked dumb things like this.
>>
>>2198292
how do you tell the two smaller dindus apart in new day
>>
>>2198366
since steph became a mary sue thundercunt and makes anyone look face next to her
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.