[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know ASP fucking hates WhatCulture and I only put up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 18a033b.png (56KB, 646x220px) Image search: [Google]
18a033b.png
56KB, 646x220px
I know ASP fucking hates WhatCulture and I only put up with their content because I like Simon and Ross. That being said, this is absolute bullshit. Their WhatCulture Extra bullshit which is so they can charge people to watch their shitty promotion, are now putting exclusive lists on Extra. The thing that made them money and allowed them to launch their Shitty Promotion, is being allowed to view for 7 fucking dollars.
I am not shilling
I am not even a huge fan of WC.
This is bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKW1EXC5fD0
>>
It's their business and if they want to charge for some shitty lists then so be it. They shouldn't be surprised when they stop drawing dimes because only 5 people are dumb enough to pay for it.
>>
>>2198164
Can we stop talking about them? Or fuck with them. Either way they drive me nuts
>>
>>2198164
Go to Daily motion, some dude uploads the majority of their stuff free.
>>
>>2198277
what channel? i'm searching the last extra list episode (booker t) and there isnt any
>>
>>2198164
Can we have a serious chat about WCPW?

>WC starts up in 2014 making a name for themselves by shitting on WWE using lists, clickbait, generally being smarky marks
>Expand rapidly in 2015 to the point where they've got 2 floors of an office block now
>Suddenly announce that they're making a wrestling promotion in Newcastle
>Shitting on WWE (ie, their selling point) ramps up with new shows (Ups and Downs, WTF Moments, How I'd Book, Pipebomb, etc)
>Money thrown in to WCPW to the point where they can afford Matt Hardy, Kurt Angle, Cody Rhodes, Del Rio, etc, and subtly hint that they're better than WWE because they're open about their product
>Start expanding out to London

So the long and short of it is...

>WC has made a wrestling promotion out of shitting on WWE for money and this is apparently okay

What do you guys think about this? It's such a strange situation, is it even legal? I can suddenly see why WWE blacklisted the UK Championship guys from working with them after putting all this in context. Strange business practice.
>>
>>2199553
They burnt any potential bridges with wwe like a bunch of idiots.
And wcpw is so bad. Even their smarky youtube fans don't watch it.
>>
>>2198164
They're not the only ones doing this. I subscriber to Screen Junkies and they have their own paid premium subscription. It's total bullshit.

I think Youtube is fucking people over and they actually do need a new source of revenue. Everyone has a Patreon is an ebook shill, these premium subscriptions are in that vein.

I haven't checked it out, but it'd be nice if the exclusive lists actually used clips instead of just images.
>>
>>2199553
WCPW is cringe as fuck.

Also for a group that have a show where they shit on WWE booking, it's funny watching them do the exact same shit.
>>
>>2199738
>I think Youtube is fucking people over and they actually do need a new source of revenue.

Oh fuuuuuck off. Found the whatculture subscriber.
>>
>>2199553
>they're open about their product
Any time I've seen people talk about how something might be bad when it comes to WCPW, one of them shows up and basically shuts down the discussion or they just close the comments entirely. They're somehow just as bad as Vince, but can't take any of the criticism
>>
LITERALLY READING THE OBSERVER IN A BRITISH ACCENT IS NOT A REAL JOB.
I hope they die.
>>
>>2199806
>they just close the comments entirely
Really?
>>
>>2199787
Because implying that (((Google))) would screw over it's voluntary workforce is totally farfetched, right?
>>
>>2199884
>m-my e-celebs totally need money from youtube! Those dirty money loving bastards! Making people make videos for slave labor! :(((((
>>
>>2199553
WCPW =/= WC Wrestling. The only links are on screen and promotion
>>
>>2199851
I've seen it happen, I believe it was when WCPW was just starting out.
Not to mention how, after they announced Extra in the first place and their videos took a hit in terms of dislikes and views, they kept mentioning it in videos until it evened back out.
>>
>>2200036
WC Wrestling features WCPW programming on their channel. The same channel that shits on WWE. With the same personalities. That constantly reference WCPW. And have ads to WCPW shows and events.
>>
>>2200056
That's hilarious
>>
>>2200074
Yes but the owners of What Culture have nothing to do with WCPW
>>
>>2199771
>Also for a group that have a show where they shit on WWE booking

>"hurr WWE treats women bad'y"

>WCPW womens title last about 5 seconds on Loaded, sexualised female heel gets male teamates to beat up her female babyface opponent

Not to mention putting themselves in the show all the time, then complaining that the GMs on RAM/SD do just that.
>>
Suck a dick WhatClickbait mark

>>2199553
>Is this legal?

Are you some kind of idiot?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.