[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg4 1QUrwTg8 >WWE Uploads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1464622036413.webm (2MB, 200x356px) Image search: [Google]
1464622036413.webm
2MB, 200x356px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg41QUrwTg8
>WWE Uploads entire 2016 Royal Rumble
>Why
>>
>>2198115
lol. they replaced the boos for ramen with generic noise. amazing
>>
what the fuck did they feed rusev to roman like that for?
>>
>>2198152
To get roman over slowly.
>>
>>2198115
Tripetty needed the match to be free from the network to draw dimes
>>
>>2198152
Rusev had a lot of heat at the time because of Lana. Still does.
It was partially the reason The League of Nations never really went anywhere.
>>
>>2198115
lmao the ref in the webm
what shit promotion is this?
>>
https://youtu.be/yg41QUrwTg8?t=3760

Jesus christ WWE just stop.

Worth noting that they definitely also muted the crowd for AJ's entrance.
>>
>>2198115
Kek, they cut the part where Triple H was giving roman the DX chop and the crowd was going crazy
>>
>>2198175
>muting the crowd at the end when ambrose nearly eliminated haitch
fucking embarrassing from vince
>>
>start fo the video
>music hits
>crowd starts to boo
>silence

HAHAHAHA
>>
I watching when it was all set up so I don't know.
But why did the Authority hate Roman?

Roman has the look of an A+ performer so it's harder to wrap my head around it than it was for Daniel Bryan. Like, Roman isn't some anti-authority guy like Stone Cold, so what sparked this dumb feud in the first place?
>>
>>2198253
They were trying to recreate the daniel bryan story with Roman.
>>
>>2198253
I think the story was that they tried to get Roman on their side and he rejected them.
>>
>>2198253
I wasn't watching either, but kinda followed along. I think it was a desperate attempt to get Roman over as a solo face since The Authority or heels or whatever.
>>
it's weird seeing how KO was portrayed as super tough trying to stay in the rumble and compete despite injury
>>
>michael cole saying wacky line at the last 5 minutes
>>
>>2198291
That's because being a heel champion on Raw means you're weak as fuck, so they had to completely change his angle
only recently he's shown signs of getting stronger, but still weak as fuck.
>>
>>2198152
rusev job has always been to put Roman over.

>>2198161
>The League of Nations
The only reason they formed them was so Roman looked strong owning them. Thats why they could be a threat to anyone (Including Cena) but not Roman.
>>
>>2198393
I'll never understand it.
>>
>AJ Styles debuts
>All we see is Roman's confused mug
simply ebin, Kevin Dunn.
>>
First time watching it since I only started watching again at Mania. The Wyatts cleaning house was fun as fuck. I would love to see a stable be the final and eliminate themselves for the leader some day. I am fully aware that that's a stupid idea as well.
>>
>new guy debuting
>strange music, what could this be?
>Words on the Titantron
>I am....
>Phenomenal!
>Nah let's cut to a close up of Roman looking confused

Someone please DELETE Kevin Dunn.
>>
>>2198175
>>2198123
>>2198230
>>2198182
>They fucked with the sound all over the place
>Didn't mute Hunter's huge pop at 30.
KEK
>>
>>2198652
>let's not show the biggest guy in the company looking shocked that aj is in the company and just debuted
Sit down smark
>>
>>2198253
Roman beat up the Authority multiple times in the Shield, including on the night after WrestleMania 30, when Triple H was trying to defuse the situation, but Roman speared him, starting a two-month feud.
After Seth got injured and had to vacate, Triple H offered to Roman to be "his man", skip the tournament and fight whoever won to be the champion. Roman told him to shove it.
After Roman won the tournament at Survivor Series, Triple H offered him a handshake, Roman speared him before Sheamus cashed in.
When the League of Nations interfered at TLC and Roman went berserk, Triple H came out to defuse the situation, Roman attacked him.
Triple H returned at the Rumble and eliminated Roman.

So basically, the Authority hates Roman because Roman kept beating the piss out of Triple H unprovoked.
>>
>>2198657
>>let's not show the biggest guy in the company walking to the wwe ring for the first time

sex
>>
>>2198657
The idea of getting AJ over by showing Roman looking shocked isn't a terrible one but the camera work is completely amateurish.
>Show Roman looking confused at the unfamiliar music.
>Cut to "I AM...PHENOMENAL." on the tron.
>Cut to AJ walking out. Let him do his gloves thing.
>Cut to Roman leaning against the ropes, looking shocked AFTER AJ has had his moment and is walking to the ring for the first time.
They took AJ's moment and made it about Roman by being too lazy to structure it better. Kevin Dunn is a hack.
>>
>>2198253
Haitch wanted Roman on his side (even the villains are acknowledging how great Roman is) but Roman said no and speared him because he's such a hero who doesn't need any help from bad guys.

Then Roman beat him up more times and beat Vince up then eventually this abortion of a feud came to a head at the rumble.
>>
>>2198166
njpw
>>
>>2198672
Wasn't the rumble the PPV that had the B-team doing the production because of the snow?
>>
>>2198665
>Needing a reason to beat the piss out of Triple HHH
>>
>>2199051
o-oh.. based!
>>
>>2198672

Its so frustrating when you compare it to cm punks return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbxQCgxNBUU
>>
>>2198115
at 1 hour 2:45
Crotch chop is censored. Holy shit why
>>
>>2198657
WWE literally updated a "corrected" video that fucking day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuBVcsPVPyQ
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.