[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Benoit would have been 50 years old this year? How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Penwah.jpg (18KB, 220x359px) Image search: [Google]
Penwah.jpg
18KB, 220x359px
Chris Benoit would have been 50 years old this year?

How do you think has career would have gone had he not murdered his family and kill himself?
>>
>>2195235
Doctors said he would have died in less than a year due to his enlarged heart had he not committed those murders, so he would've still been dead, but they probably would've never toned down the violence up until around 2011 or 2012 when Linda Mcmahon got into politics. Benoit would've gotten the hall of fame treatment and would've been talked about as the greatest technical wrestler to ever get in the ring.
>>
Retired or almost retired, and rembered as one of the best technical wrestlers of all time.
>>
He most likely would have continued until now, I think he would have left the WWE at some point to wrestle elsewhere but would come back for one last run. He'd get a Wrestlemania send off against someone like Undertaker or job to an upcoming talent. The WWE would be more mature were it not for Benoit so things like chair shots to head would still exist. I don't know how seriously WWE treated head injuries prior to Benoit but if his problems were discovered, would he have retired?
>>
>>2195240
>Doctors said he would have died in less than a year due to his enlarged heart

[/thread]

>>2195245
>The WWE would be more mature were it not for Benoit so things like chair shots to head would still exist.

WWE toning down was always going to happen.
>>
he was meant to take the WWE ECW championship the week he killed himself, his spot went to john morrison instead. DESU i think he would've gotten a few second tier title runs after ecw flopped, then gone on to put some younger talent over.
It's weird how he encapsulates a whole era of wrestling that's on its way out. I could never imagine him wrestling someone like nakamura or the wyatt family. he'd beat the fuck out of everyone
>>
>>2195245
he was planning to open his own wrestling school since the WWE sent him to WWECW and made him nothing more than a glorified trainer, I still think it's part of the reason he got so enraged and killed his family.
>>
>>2195235
Dancing comedy act. He is literally better off now
>>
File: 2836374_o.gif (706KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
2836374_o.gif
706KB, 320x180px
for any one who doesn't know benoit killed himself one day before WWE was supposed to have the fake funeral of vince mcmahon after he was killed in a limo explosion gimmick to get the mr mcmahon character off tv permanently
>>
>>2195235
Still dead. His body was a mess and his heart was a ticking timebomb.
>>
>>2195252
Nakamura isn't a young whippersnapper either, y'know.
>>
>>2195276
i agree, it's just strange thinking about how benoit was around before strong style was a thing, if nakamura had been throwing his head kicks benoit couldve legitimitely killed him.
Benoit was a different kind of animal, especially if you listen to people like orton, davairi and jericho talking about his workouts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lPKNdCqwZ0
>>
File: 1470628548136.jpg (284KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1470628548136.jpg
284KB, 1536x2048px
>>2195255
He killed himself because he was too scared to face Punk at vengeance
>>
>>2196149
kek
>>
>>2196149
kek
>>
File: veryhappyalberto.png (1MB, 862x864px) Image search: [Google]
veryhappyalberto.png
1MB, 862x864px
>>2196149
Plot twist.
Punk did it.
>>
>>2195235
Remind me why Snuka gets a Video Package and is still in the HoF for murder when NOT crazy while Benoit doesn't when he was?
>>
>>2196222
Snuka killed a dirty hooker, not a woman and a kid
>>
>>2195767
>benoit was around before strong style was a thing,

18+ babby gaijin
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.