[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Billie Kay returns to her old wrestling style >It was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: nxt.webm (2MB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
nxt.webm
2MB, 500x373px
>Billie Kay returns to her old wrestling style
>It was all a work
>Beats Asuka
>Sends Sacramento in ambulances as they all snap their necks backwards in rage
How hard will you mark out?
>>
yeah she could definitely use some of that arsenal now, because she's a chore to watch in the ring now.
>>
>>2194979
amber moon carrying the tranny and billie
>>
>leap frogging AND doing a lay-down as an offensive move

Why are all women wrestlers retarded as fuck?
>>
I cant believe people still post on /asp/. I left 6 months ago because deanspic couldn't come up with new memes
>>
>>2194994
Yet you're posting right now...
>>
>>2194996
I came back to see how the board was doing and its still the same shit before i left
>>
That was one of the worst sequences I've seen. Like, WWE diva tier bad. What the fuck, I thought indieshit only hired actual wrestlers
>>
>>2194994
It's bedtime in North America, deanspic is sleeping, that's when the genuine posters come out to play
>>
>>2194979
was that supposed to be impressing?
>>
>>2195057
You know what, the board actually seems nice and cozy at this time. No Carter and his fictional tripfags
>>
>>2194979
those other two broads literally carried her here
and i do mean that quite literally
>>
>>2194979
Knee strikes and the stretch looked good, the 'rana and the rest not so much
>>
>>2194979
Billie Kay is never ever going to beat Asuka. She and her retarded m8 are in the match to take the pin from either Nikki or Asuka herself. Those are the two that matter
>>
>>2194979
It's like watching wrestling in slow motion. I've seen backyard wrestlers that were quicker and smoother. God, women are so terrible even at fake spors.
>>
>>2195039
They hire divas to appeal to the neckbeards just like WWE does. Only based NJPW doesn't bother with the meme that women are good.
>>
>>2194979
This was fucking terrible please stop thinking with your dick. Bille Kay and Peyton fans are the worst pieces of shit on this site.
>>
>>2195268
*fan
*piece
It's one guy from wew
>>
>>2195298
>wew
Carter has awakened
>>
>>2195302
that's not a carter phrase though
>>
>>2195302
Newfag. Babbling about wew is bretmark's thing
>>
it isn't but referring to 420 chan's wrestling board as wew/wewtist is habitual of cucter & also using "how new are you" after being proven wrong
>>
>>2195311
>deanspic fiction
Go away reddit
>>
>>2195313
18+

http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/wewtist/
As you can see it's a bretchad creation
>>
>>2194979
Is it me or is that slow as fuck, like they were walking each other threw the moves
>>
>>2195317
Right on top of that is Deanspic using it, he is the only one who still posts here 24/7
>>
>>2195326
Yeah, AFTER it had already been made famous by bretcuck

It was also after /wwe/ had been moved here which proves that Carter is an /asp/ original and not a /sp/bro
>>
>>2195328

>I know the history of /asp/

Seek psychological and sexual counseling
>>
>>2195333
Aww Carter, are you gonna cry now?
>>
>>2195323
Welcome to women's ''wrestling''
>>
File: North America.jpg (103KB, 823x818px) Image search: [Google]
North America.jpg
103KB, 823x818px
>>2195328
he's not even from 4chan, he's approx in his teens too
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.