[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix this shit board? I visit maybe once a month when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: 1472094242600.gif (756KB, 254x224px) Image search: [Google]
1472094242600.gif
756KB, 254x224px
How do we fix this shit board?

I visit maybe once a month when something interesting happens and without fail 75% of the threads are complete shit, and the ones that aren't shit are infested with tripfag e-gossip

It's quite sad
>>
File: bretcuck irl.png (379KB, 477x569px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck irl.png
379KB, 477x569px
>>2192788
Bretcuck (pictured) keeps spamming this board with shit threads

All we need to do is ban him and this place instantly becomes better
>>
>>2192788
/asp/ can't be fixed.
>>
FedoRamen can't get through his skull that people don't want him here so he trashes every thread with his obsession over his Samoan TV Boyfriend and cries every time someone mentions the GOAT.
>>
it's hatboy/fedoramen and his shitty memes and pathetic attempts at bants
>>
>>2192795
>/asp/ can't be fixed.
I guess so, burn the place and return to /sp/ is what I say

>>2192792
>>2192798
>>2192800
all cunts, most likely third world or underage too
>>
>>2192788
Imagine actually sitting here for hours on end talking to yourself in a 4chan thread. Imagine doing it every single day and still failing to get your shitty forced memes over. Sad isn't it?

Sad!
>>
Get rid of deancuck. ISP ban or murder him, its the only way to make asp bearable

>>2192798
>>2192800
Also remove this samefagging faggot.
>>
>>2192788
just use filters.
>>
>>2192792
You arent fooling anyone you sad spic cunt

My ISP range has been banned i havent been able to make a thread in over a month
>>
File: FedoRamen delusion.png (5KB, 506x97px) Image search: [Google]
FedoRamen delusion.png
5KB, 506x97px
>>2192812
Nice try FedoRamen but you need to accept that no one wants you here.
>>
>14 shitty wrestling meme threads
>1 airsoft general thread

This always cracks me up, I feel bad for those guys though.
>>
>>2192818
Im not going to go through this with you today FStalker. You are the laughing stock of this board no matter how much you samefag and accuse literally everyone you disagree with of being your fedoramen boogeyman
>>
File: Feed.jpg (201KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Feed.jpg
201KB, 1024x1024px
>>2192788
Remember the early days of the internet when all you had to do was just "ignore the trolls"?

Remember the "Hide Australian posts"?

Maybe if you retards actually took that into practice, things wouldn't be as bad.
>>
>>2192828
It doesnt work when you have a fat samefagging spic making literally 60 per cent of all posts and threads and talking to himself all day
>>
>>2192812
>>2192817
>>2192818
>>2192825
>>2192830
all part of the problem

neck yourselves
>>
>>2192831
nah
>>
>>2192831
> he says while giving (you)s to 5 shitposts
Hmmm
>>
Get Bryanfag back full time and the quality will increase dramatically.
>>
>>2192836
die
>>
>I visit maybe once a month when something interesting happens
There's your mistake: thinking that this is a valid place to discuss wrestling. This here is a wrestle-themed shitposting board.

Most of us don't even watch the current product.
>>
>>2192836
So he can spam his one carter-lite copypasted > le GOAT werking da antismarks xddd reply incessantly and bring zero discussion to every thread?

Nah thanks, weve already got one very autistic spammer
>>
>>2192803
Deancuck is from Baltimore/Dallas
>>
>>2192860
I literally do not care
>>
>>2192860
He's a canadian spic
>>
>>2192858
Kek based bryanfag living in your head rent free
>>
>>2192788
Sadly, you can't save this place.

Tune in for the gamethreads for whatever show you prefer and/or PPVs if you want just want to join in on the bantz, otherwise stay the fuck away.
>>
Reminder this is the godfather of the wrestling part of this board, so what do you expect?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxOifKokcSU
>>
A revolution is coming.
>>
>>2192788
You mean how do we turn this board into a place where virgins cry and whine about the product and take it too seriously when the show itself is meant for childrens? Wrestling is retarded and should be treated like a joke, I'm glad a place like asp exists so we can laughter at wrestling which is the biggest joke of a sport.
>>
>>2192890
The problem is not about shitposting, it's about one guy making all the threads and samefagging using a dynamic IP
>>
>>2192900
This
Pre-deanshit autism era /wwe/ was a very fun place to be in. Now its the drizzling shits, all because of one person
>>
>>2192913
You are missing the point, dude. Imagine actually sitting here for hours on end talking to yourself in a 4chan thread. Imagine doing it every single day and still failing to get your shitty forced memes over. Sad!
>>
>>2192922
IMAGINE
>>
>>2192890
This. /asp/ is great and a nice change of pace from fat smarks crying all day. It's fun. Shitposting is fun
>>
>>2192913
Well the morale of this board is dead, even if you're not deanshit/carter you will be regarded as him. Hence nothing will be taken jokingly or serious. I wouldn't mind his shitposting and force memeing but none of it is original, first was a promo between Nash and Punk, second is a commonly used word by Micheal Cole "he's SEETHING"
>>
>>2192922
Funny thing is you dont have to imagine it
>>
>>2192926
It was better when it wasn't one guy samefagging and the same shit over and over
>>
>>2192929
SEETHING is the worst, it's just a one word reply thst adds nothing. At least with 'gain height, have sex' etc people used to post variations to humorous effect. Best we got out of SEETHING was a picture of Miz having about to have an aneurysm.
There is literally no good /asp/ memes.
>>
File: IMG_7270.jpg (288KB, 1198x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7270.jpg
288KB, 1198x665px
>>2192960
SEETHING
>>
>>2192788
Stupid idiot.

This is Unironically one of the best place on the Internet for shitposting.

Even if we are familiar with the product, most of us don't even watch it anymore
>>
>>2192960
Finna is the worst
>>
>>2192792
Wait.. is that actually bretcuck?
>>
>>2192973
yes sir yes it is
>>
>>2192960
It's not a meme, it's just a overused word by Micheal Cole
>>
move back to /sp/ general so beta cuck tripfags get run the fuck out by /sp/ alphas
>>
>>2192981
>/sp/
>alphas

Top fucking Kek!
>>
>>2192981
kek the so called alphas tried multiple times to defeat the deanboss and they all got cucked hard

face it ya aint nothing compared to the carter
>>
>>2192981
/sp/ couldn't even run Jewbacca out kek
>>
>>2192966
>Finna
I don't even know what it means. Sounds like nigger speak.
>>
>>2193005
it means you've been worked by carter
>>
>>2192788
It was doomed from the start. This board is mainly shitposting, with maybe 15% of it being a somewhat serious discussion. If you want more than that, go to SquaredCircle.

>inb4 gb2reddit fag
>>
Captcha needs to get unbanned in China so MKW and Hoholun can rule this board
>>
>>2193012
Squared circle is also mostly shitposting too. They think baron corbin's actually good
>>
>>2193012
Reddit would have been a respectable place if its core mechanic didn't revolve around upvoting and downvoting, secondly it's a News site that's trying to masquerade as an image board
>>
>>2193033
The shitposting isn't nearly as bad as it is here though. Both SC and /asp/ tend to beat a dead horse all the time. SC's current shtick is making stupid Titus comments like Steiner.

>>2193037
Yeah, the voting definitely kills it sometimes. And I agree with it being a faux image board. The news portion is great because everything's grouped together, but it does get tiresome seeing so many useless posts with shitty gifs that have been seen by everyone already.
>>
>>2192788
Better moderation is the only answer. Just like making a company better/succeed it all starts at the top with good management. So this board isn't going to improve, but that's ok, there are plenty of other places where you can have actual discussions on a topic we all love.
>>
>>2192983
>>2192986
>>2192997
thanks for the (You)'s!
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.