[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, this fucking promo was the best thing of 2016 easily h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ....png (7KB, 420x430px) Image search: [Google]
....png
7KB, 420x430px
Man, this fucking promo was the best thing of 2016 easily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4SLA4HYp0

This saved The Miz career, didn't?
>>
>>2191040
miz always delivers.
get woke
not but rly, it was a based af promo
>>
>>2191040
based Miz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPoQI_5wPag
>>
>>2191040
I'd go far as to say this is when Smackdown started to overtake Raw in quality
>>
>>2191162
And hasnt really dropped the ball since
>>
Was it a shoot? I just can't wrap my head around Miz going "I'm the one who loves the fans" while being a chickenshit heel who only cares for himself.
>>
>>2191190
>Miz
>Chickenshit heel who only cares about himself

You're missing the point on his character completely. He is quite literally being driven insane by his need of acceptance by his peers while simultaneously being held back by his technical limitations.
>>
>>2191190
You can rationalise it by saying that he's delusional, or lying to make himself look better. But yeah that was pretty much Mike Mizanin speaking there.
>>
>>2191190
Probably 10% shoot

I'd imagine no one enjoyed getting booed all the time, especially like Miz who was getting booed not because he's doing a good job being heel but because the fans actively dislike him at the time.

The idea was probably have Miz scream at Daniel and have Miz fill in the blanks himself
>>
"why don't you quit and go to the bingo halls with your Indy friends"

It's the stuff of legends man, this kind of banter is extremely rare on WWE, like when Cena killed Deanetty on screen, not as good sure but it was a "can't believe he said it" kind of moment
>>
>>2191040

It definitely did since before hand no one gave a shit about the Miz since his Cena feud. That may have been WWE's fault I don't know, but ever since he has taken the hand that was dealt to him and been been excellent ever since.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.