[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not even marketing can save this beta from being a flop. So,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Roman_Reigns.0.0.jpg (102KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.0.jpg
102KB, 1600x900px
Not even marketing can save this beta from being a flop.

So, in another (failed) effort to get him over, after editing boos and cheers in videos, multiple wrestlemanias, royal rumbles, massive advertising, multiple t-shirt models... if you haven't noticed WWE pushes Roman hard in what is the high season for them, meaning Royal Rumble-Wrestlemania time, the part of the year with less competition, the best ppvs, while he's moved down the card during the low season (when summer and football take viewers away).

And he still flops. It's the 3rd year in a row they do this, and the result is that he kills ratings in the high season year by year as well.

Top flop.
>>
Just to save everyone the trouble, OP is going to follow up with
>fedoramen
>f-stalker
>Seething
>ya
>pinhead
>finna
>wewtist
>go back to /wew/

he'll throw in his triphammer trip in there somewhere
>>
File: vincefans.jpg (49KB, 455x341px) Image search: [Google]
vincefans.jpg
49KB, 455x341px
he got dat good hair doe
>>
>>2189831
OP here and I'm going to filter anyone mentioning any of the words you mentioned.
>>
>>2189824
I have a feeling Vince is on his death bed and his last wish is to get roman over in as short of time as possible. Nobody has ever been used for this long without going over.
>>
>>2189862
getting* it's early
>>
>>2189853
It's basically a battle of two rednecks called Tod a (stalker) and yellowgroove (Deanspic)
>>
>>2189871
but fedoramen is a Cancuck
>>
>>2189879
His VPN company is Canadian, these two are from a forum, I was part of their discord to invade /asp/ end of 2015
>>
>>2189883
now I know you are full of shit
>>
>>2189824
He is probably Vince's wet vision of the perfect male, and WWE is Vince's world, he wants Roman as the MC
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.