[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Vince wants a Wrestlemania main event that is better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 6

File: safe_image.jpg (97KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
safe_image.jpg
97KB, 1366x768px
>Vince wants a Wrestlemania main event that is better than Okada/Omega
>One or more of these fossils is guaranteed to be in the main event

So much for that.
>>
Taker/Styles would be MOTY
>>
>>2186654
I'm gonna keep saying it, Vince wants this company to die before he does.
>>
If Vince actually wanted snowflakes, he'd probably do something like Taker/AJ/Cena or Joe/AJ/Cena in the main event.
>>
>>2186654
dimes > stars
>>
Why is Lesnar so fat. He looks worse than 50+ years old Taker and Bleedberg. Did he fuck up his cycle or something
>>
>>2186654
>Okada/Omega

Literally who? You know that people don't care about your weeb wrestling right? Literally no one except you and your group of buddies on /woo/ pay any mind to that trash.
>>
>>2186732
>He says that while sitting on the lowest drawing wrestling related community
>>
>>2186745
>the lowest drawing wrestling related community

Uh huh sure, but keep in mind that no one cares about Okada and Omega outside of weaboos online. Taker wrestling a broomstick would draw 3 times more.
>>
>>2186749
How is the amount of people watching related to the enjoyment of you watching something please enlighten me>>2186749
>>
>>2186673
Banned from UFC, no reason to stay in shape.
>>
>>2186753

>Being so young you consider Brock and Goldberg fossils
>>
>>2186753

Do you go to backyard wrestling shows?
>>
>>2186761
No because i am not a nigger spic from the usa but if czw had a show near me id go
>>
>>2186768

Wow you sure are harboring lots of bitterness in your heart. Perhaps try doing some yoga and meditation.
>>
>>2186775
>Moving the goalpost
:^)
>>
>>2186781

Coming from the sperg who started mouthing off about "nigger spic" I can tell you aren't over the age of 19
>>
>>2186785
Will you answer my question or are we wasting time?
>>
>>2186654
>all those people scrambling with phones out to take pictures/video

3 big dime drawers in the ring confirmed. /asp/ on damage control.
>>
>>2186789

>He won't go to a backyard wrestling show
>But expects people to care about Okada vs. Omega because muh "superior japanese wrestling" that has literally never drawn in the history of ever
>>
>>2186749
>i-if i talk about dimes that'll show dubya that i'm a good babby!

you're a cancer and I am the cure
>>
>>2186791
>trying to be me
I am BASED
>>
>>2186798

>WWE is a business
>Businesses care about money
>If I come online and talk about indie darlings no one cares about that'll show WWE

Really made me think there skippy. Have you considered visiting a gym?
>>
>>2186796
I wont go because i dont have any you potato. But like i said if a small promotion that is decent would do one in my country which is impossible id go
>>
>>2186808

So you live in a small irrelevant country but think your opinion matters. Cute.
>>
>>2186807
>Business cares about money
Good thing we dont work in WWE and just watch it, right retard?
>>
>>2186791
>>2186798
>>2186802
>three different people false-flagging me
Begging ya to seek sunlight kiddos
>>
>>2186813
>STILL moving the goalpost

Literally cringe
>>
>>2186817

>right retard?

The only retard here is the one who doesn't understand how basic business works. Today's smarks are beyond dumb. Do you go to fullsail university by any chance?
>>
>>2186821
Not a single person believes you. Kill yourself
>>
>>2186823

>Literally cringe

Perhaps you'd cringe less posting at squaredcircle or /wooo/ with all your brain-dead smarks

>Too stupid to understand promotion
>>
>booking for meltzer snowflakes instead of dimes

get a clue

it would be futile to even try for that if your promotion isnt based in japan anyway.
>>
>>2186825
Explain to me why a casual """fan""" should care about drawing and not drawing instead of just watching and enjoying it.
>>
>>2186654

>Vince wants a Wrestlemania main event that is better than Okayama/Omega.

Lol no he doesn't he doesn't give a shit about wrestling.
>>
>>2186821
gotta use a hash now to avoid the fakes
>>
>>2186829
>Still didnt answer my question

No point in me staying and trying to have a meaningful discussion, have a nice day.
>>
>>2186821
>>2186828
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE
>>
>>2186831
>instead of just watching and enjoying it.

I cannot enjoy watching Tyler Breeze vs. Apollo Crews because I know the crowd won't care about it, and that will have an impact on the match. Do you get it now?
>>
>>2186840

You never intended to have a meaningful discussion with your race-baiting teenage outbursts.
>>
>>2186841
>I'm finna be this over
Nice
>>
>>2186842
But thats objectively wrong. It never happend for a wwe match to be worse because the crowd was smaller or dead.
>>
File: goldust.jpg (252KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
goldust.jpg
252KB, 640x640px
one of these guys will win the rumble
>>
Drawing dimes and being relevant to the mainstream audience for a second > pleasing fat obeses nu male smarks online
>>
>>2186859
Not for us viewers tho
>>
>>2186859
Wrestling hasn't been relevant in 20 years.
>>
>>2186865
Id say more like 15
>>
>>2186852
>It never happend for a wwe match to be worse because the crowd was smaller or dead.

Is this even English?

Are you saying crowd involvement doesn't play part in a match being good or bad? Listen, you promote wrestlers who have nothing going for them, you get mediocre/trash matches and then crowds get smaller, attendances goes down, and ratings start sucking. If you were alive during WCW days you'd understand why pushing anti-draws is detrimental to a company's well being.

Also this: >>2186859

Wrestling has ALWAYS been about being relevant to the mainstream, all the way back to the 80's. If it ceases being mainstream then it becomes a literal joke, like it is right now.
>>
>>2186865

>1997 was 20 years ago

Where did the time go? It hasn't been relevant since 2001
>>
>>2186859
>he thinks talking about dimes will ever get his babby shit S I X S T A R S
>>
>>2186841
>>2186848
This board makes /v/ look good.
>>
>>2186869

>Le Meltz xD

Really reddit?
>>
File: Anonymize Everyone.png (28KB, 863x217px) Image search: [Google]
Anonymize Everyone.png
28KB, 863x217px
>>2186870

You can't talk down to anyone when you still browse /v/ plus I can't see any trip/namefriend posts cause I know how to use 4chanx
>>
>>2186865
>>2186868
Ask anyone to name a wrestler and they will probably say Hogan, Austin or the Rock.
>>
>>2186867
>Are you saying crowd involvement doesn't play part in a match being good or bad?

You said you cannot enjoy a match with tyler or crews because of the crowd not being into it but thats stupid my friend.

Its like going to the cinema and saying
>Shit i cant enjoy this movie because half of the audience is sitting on their phones right now i literally cant

Sounds stupid in my opinion, Remember we are talking as fans, not WWE shareholders or workers
>>
>>2186654
It'll just be another finisher-kickout fest.
>>
>>2186870
>Browsing /v/
well, you lost all your credibility right there
>>
>>2186878
>i cant enjoy this movie because half of the audience is sitting on their phones right now i literally cant

Actually that'd play apart in your enjoyment and focus on the movie and that's why cinemas don't want people using phones when the movie is playing, cause it's distracting, if someone is on their phone then it means the movie is boring and not worth seeing.

If more people stop caring about something then I will also not have the inclination to keep caring about it as well lol.
>>
>>2186889
>If more people stop caring about something then I will also not have the inclination to keep caring about it as well lol.
I guess i cant change your mindset but my opinion of it being idiotic still stands
Who cares if 10000 or 100000000 people like it. As long as i find it enjoyable and i think i am not wasting my time on it then its fine
>>
>>2186865
Wrestling is only relevant during Mania' season
>>
>>2186869
The only relevant celebrity that has ever mentioned Omega has been Stone Cold, outside of online circles Omega is as irrelevant as Reigns.
>>
>>2186961
>Reigns
who?
>>
>>2186961
>pictures of Omega LITERALLY on Cenas insta
>>
so Brock has beaten Undertaker
Goldberg has beaten Brock
Undertaker has beaten Goldberg (?)

is this some sort of rock paper scissors triangle
>>
Undercarder literally the only star WWE has produced still active, besides Cena and Orton. I can't wait to not watch wrestling after vince decides to let undercarder win the rumble, main event mania and win the title.

Wrestling is dead lads, literally.
>>
File: 1482351848534.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482351848534.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>2186670
>>
>>2187026
>Undertaker has beaten Goldberg

When did that ever happen?

>>2187038

>Undercarder

You're autistic for forcing this this hard and it never catching on
>>
>>2186654
Triple Threat? With a retirement stipulation?

Goldberg reserves his legacy and retires

Undertaker finally retires

Brock gets his heat back as the guy that retired both
>>
>>2187857

>Triple threat
>With guys a combined age of 140

Please no lad
>>
it's a burial alive, fossil in a casket match

not even Russo could book a shitter match

Raw is getting day by day worse than WCW.

Noone is allowed to get over, unless it's Vince handpicked failure Roman.

Ultra old stars main eventing if not Roman.

I can't wait for the summer or the second half of the year in general where Raw hits 1.4 in ratings.
>>
>>2186749
>using weeaboos unironically
go back to watching filthy frank videos faggot
>>
>>2188099

>Actually being a weaboo
>>
>>2186732
People don't care about wrestling in general, except for memes.
>>
File: laughing_elves.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_elves.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>>2186825
>I care about the money a company generates, not about the quality of the product
You sure showed him.
>>
>>2188390

>Quality doesn't immediately translate to money

You're dumb. Oh btw AJ Styles has been smackdown champ for like 6 months now and ratings have not gone up like you smarks thought they would.
>>
>>2188390
>attitude era and golden age are the two most popular and best eras of wwe
>they're also the two periods where the company drew the most money

Hmm
>>
>>2188468
>b-but Ruthless Aggression

RA would have been better than at least the Hulkamania era if RAW shared the same quality as the Heyman era Smackdown. The Triple H show RAW was horrible
>>
>>2188468
>attitude era drew money

You're retarded. It was one of the reason WWE ended up going PG. Sponsors were dropping them like they were cold shit and they were losing money constantly because of it.
>>
>>2188454
>just because it generates money it means that it's good quality
Nigga, what? People nowadays eat the most mediocre shit up and it generates a lot of money.
>AJ didn't draw
Ratings didn't plummet either, so that's an achievement. You got literally one of the legit best wrestlers in the world in that company, and even that could only halt the inevitable record low ratings crash course for a while.

>>2188468
Yeah, so? People only care about the quality of the product from back then, not about "m-m-m-m-muh dimes!".
Same now - people care about quality, not dimes, so you get record low ratings one after another. People still don't care about WWE being a billionaire's product that has some of the most prestigious wrestlers in the world.
What's hard to understand here?
>>
>>2188549
WWE went pg seven years after the AE ended and it was because Linda McMahon was running for Senate
>>
>>2188549
What are you on about? They started being PG in June 2008, the Attitude Era was long gone
>>
File: 12321314.png (87KB, 282x250px) Image search: [Google]
12321314.png
87KB, 282x250px
>>2188549
>It was one of the reason WWE ended up going PG

Either an elaborate troll or you're really this dumb
>>
>>2188549

Truely /asp/ has gone full retard
>>
>>2188549
>attitude era didn't draw

Holy shit, you've gotta be in high school to say something that dumb. The Attitude era drew more than any era ever, wrestling was literally everywhere.
>>
>>2188565

People started watching WCW cause Hulk Hogan got signed there, and then more people kept watching when they poached Kevin Nash and Scott Hall from WWF. Had nothing to do with quality.
>>
>>2186796
By this logic no WWE show besides WrestleMania has ever drawn.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>2186867
Breeze & Crews have plenty going for them and competent promoters would've made them stars already.

>during WCW

Hope you never watched any Hog Wild shows then, if the crowds caring about matches is so important to you.
>>
>>2188708

Summerslam and The Rumble draw more than "wrestlekingdom" you dumb weeb
>>
>>2187038
>Orton
>star
>>
>>2188708
Summerslam 92 had a bigger crowd than nearly every Mania
>>
>>2188706
Those guys brought in fans but many of those fans stayed because of how deep WCWs roster was with talent. WCWs midcard in the mid to late 90s was amazing. Rey Mysterio, Eddie, Benoit, Jericho, Dean Malenko, Billy Kidman, Super Crazy, Ultimo...and those are just the top cruiserweights.
>>
>>2188715
>competent promoters would've made them stars already.

Okay and? Doesn't negate the fact that they can't draw right now.
>>
>>2188720
SummerSlam has cracked 25K once.

A quarter of a century ago.

In another country.
>>
>>2188734
Sounds more like WWE's problem than theirs.
>>
>>2188454
But Smackdown has beaten RAW in ratings during AJ's reign.

>you smarks
>>
>>2188747
>But Smackdown has beaten RAW in ratings during AJ's reign.

Once, out of 8 months, and that was cause Cena came back, or do you think you could trick me bud lol?
>>
>>2188744

>It's WWE's fault Tyler isn't a draw

Millenials are so entitled. Stone Cold didn't sit around waiting for the company to get him over, he did it himself.
>>
People complaining about old stars then realize Roman Reigns has been pushed to the moon and beyond, they complain and say well uh.. yeah that doesn't count!

state of smarks

sad!
>>
>>2188764
Austin existed in a completely different environment.

Did you know that deviating from the script will get you fined in modern WWE?

>>2188755
But ratings have gone up since BMAJ was champ.
>>
>>2188784

>Seth Rollins didn't get a mega push in 2015
>Deanetty didn't get a title run last year
>All smarks care to think about is Roman

Many such cases. Sad!
>>
>>2188788

No they haven't and you can't prove it.
>>
Add in Cena and Reigns and you have the only draws wwe has left. Japs don't draw.
>>
>>2188796
The numbers don't lie.

>>2188784
>Reigns
>stars

There's your answer stupid Drumpfposter.

>>2188810
Going by your post neither do whiteboiz.
>>
>>2188792
daily reminder seth rollins was in the title match for every single ppv from royal rumble 2015 forward to hell in a cell 2016. every single one.
>>
>>2188819
>The numbers don't lie.

Yeah they prove Ajanetty isn't a big draw. Ratings only shoot up and beat RAW when Cena comes back.
>>
>>2188824

And Goldberg, Undertaker, Cena, Lesnar combined were in less than Seth during those time periods... yet they're pushing the older talent.. right?!?!

>State of smarks
>>
>>2188826
Who is Styles the Jannetty to dumb memeshitter?

>>2188824
>Rollins was in every title match from Survivor Series 2015 to Extreme Rules 2016

doubt
>>
>>2188846
>Who is Styles the Jannetty to dumb memeshitter?

He is the jannetty of being a mainstream draw
>>
>>2188846
>doubt

>You in charge of reading.
>>
>>2188846
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/seth-rollins-consecutive-ppv-title-match-streak-will-end-at-roadblock
>>
>>2188887
You botched your post dummy.

>>2188878
>can't even meme properly
>>
>>2188904

Not even him but he said " royal rumble 2015 forward to hell in a cell 2016."

You botched passing 2nd grade
>>
>>2188904

>This mad cause indie darlings will never ever be draws
>>
>>2188919
>not him, just as illiterate as him

Sure bud. Who else wants to tell him why he's wrong?

>>2188889
>being literally illiterate

>>2188928
>deflecting 'cause he's wrong

How is Mr. TNA an indy darling?
>>
>>2188949

>He considers TNA a success

Come on man quit embarrassing yourself
>>
>>2188963
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>2188964

Will AJanetty ever become a mainstream draw?
>>
>>2188706
Hogan was a popculture icon and WCW was a good product overall.
It was also a time when kayfabe was still going and when the storylines were fresh and intriguing.
>inb4 - Russo
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.