[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Omega is in Chile the day before the Rumble Dream's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Kenny-Omega.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny-Omega.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>Omega is in Chile the day before the Rumble

Dream's dead boys.
>>
>What are planes
>>
>>2185256
The Chile appearance could be cancelled last minute like Angle's was, or they could fly him out the night before or the morning of the rumble, it's probably not going to happen but it's possible
>>
>>2185256
lol no he isn't you fucking broom
>believing dirtsheets
>>
Based cleaner will carry Robbie E to a six star match
>>
>actually wanting Kenny in WWE
>>
>>2185599
I do, but only if he was able to act how he acts with the elite in njpw.
Which won't ever happen so really I don't.
>>
>>2185256
I was indifferent. i dont hype up people from the weeb land but he seems to be ok
>>
File: whatnoway.gif (1MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
whatnoway.gif
1MB, 365x205px
>believing that based Kenny will go to WWE before he touches the IWGPHC
>>
>>2185659

Good! WWE doesn't deserve Kenny and the Young Bucks
>>
>Omega spends his entire career saying publicly he hates WWE and his dream is to be huge in Japan
>becomes huge in Japan
>"OMG Kenny are you coming to WWE?"
>"Dunno, it's all up in the air ;)"
>KENNY CONFIRMED FOR WWE

Stop getting so clearly worked you mega-marks
>>
>>2185686
That's the way you get people to talk about you . The more they do , they more money WWE will put on the table .
>>
Okada literally carried him to an OKAY match. Who gives a fuck about this indie manlet canadacuck. Give me HBK, Angle and samoey jamoey in the rumble.
>>
Hey, Chile to San Antonio...that's only...20 hours.
>>
>>2185686
>>Omega spends his entire career saying publicly he hates WWE and his dream is to be huge in Japan

You do know that him shit talking WWE is part of his character?

When he's not in character he always speaks respectfully of WWE. Even on a recent Jericho podcast he said he'd be foolish to not at least consider any serious offer WWE may throw at him.

In short, you got worked, and basically you're a retard.
>>
>>2185692
You probably dreamed that match , go back to bed
>>
>>2185264
He's still under contract until the 30
>>
>>2185256
It was never happening you dumb-dumb
>>
Don't be stupid

WWE doesn't want Omega they're just scaring NJPW into giving him more than he's worth
>>
>>2185256
> Kenny Whomega
No one gives a fuck, he is literally Heath Slater; curls edition.
He might get a call now that D Young is injured tho 2bh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.