[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>does meteora with an ''''injured'''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sasha-banks.jpg (125KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks.jpg
125KB, 600x300px
>does meteora with an ''''injured''' knee
What did RAM mean by this?
>>
File: JUST3.jpg (143KB, 1200x801px)
JUST3.jpg
143KB, 1200x801px
>>2184158

That this shit is so dumb i just play game and just listen to it and alt-tab occasionally to see if there is anything even remotely interesting.

THE STATE OF RAM HOLLY SHIT
>>
>>2184158
She has already shown she has no idea how to talk live on the mic, she cannot sell, she doesnt know the difference between heel/baby.

didnt sell the knee despite wearing a brace and having a crutch, does double knees offf the apron and walks away fine.

she is fucking useless.
>>
>>2184224
She can't help it if the retarded monkeys backstage tell her to do a certain move to Nia
>>
>>2184253
She is the wrestler she could suggest something else.

So the guy who forced that dog into the water from "A Dog's Purpose" was just doing his job eh?
>>
>>2184158
>>2184195
>>2184224

(you)
>>
>>2184285
Yeah he was you moron
>>
>>2184542
butthurt botcha smark detected
>>
Tonight, was Sasha looking sort of...good? She seems to have put on a little bit of weight and muscle.
>>
Once again shows how behind the women are. She comes out on a crutch then forgets to sell? Bitch is so embarrassing
>>
>comes out faking an injury like a heel

The writers really aren't this stupid, right?
>>
She was faking it, people aren't this stupid, right?
>>2184824
>muh black and white thinking cant comprehend something so simple
lmao
>>
>>2184649
Kek she looked the same to me
>>
>>2184929
We got a detective over here
>>
>>2184929
I bet she still sells the injury at the Ramble
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.