[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw asp was better when it was confined to one general in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: wwe.jpg (38KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
wwe.jpg
38KB, 670x377px
>tfw asp was better when it was confined to one general in sp
>tfw this board is flooded with tripfags who do nothing but talk to themselves and claim that they invented memes
>tfw the same tripfags try to force memes and post the same threads every single day of their forced memes
>>
>>2182726
>1 general in /sp/
i strictly remember having to filter the 10-20 threads at a time when football season was over. 18+
>>
>>2182833
>implying you actually browsed sp and didnt go there for the general
if that were the case you'd be in sp right now
>>
>>2182937
no football faggot. the /nfl/ general is slow as usual aswell.
>>
>>2182726
>this board is flooded with tripfags

/asp/ is one of the worst boards when it comes to attention whores who can't get mommy and daddy's love. Fucking cancerous cunts. I've only ever came across two tripfags on here that weren't complete twats.
>>
>>2182726
Please have sex
>>
>>2184731
No kidding i just wanted somewhere to talk about wrestling but this board is nothing more than an autistic namefag circlejerk.

Anyone who uses a trip on 4chan really needs to re evaluate themselves.
>>
>>2182726
I really only browse this shithole when there's a PPV or when Raw/Smackdown is on. The board gets slightly better if you filter every trip along with hiding most of the threads Carter samefags in.

>>2184742
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2184745
I hear ya. As much shit as SquaredCircle gets on here, you can at least have a decent discussion without any mentions of -ettys, dimes, shit memes, spam and attendance rates.
>>
>>2182833

Lol there were never that many threads on /sp/ at a time unless RAW or wrestlemania was happening. You're literally lying.
>>
>>2184820
Gb2reddit fag
>>
>>2184820
>without any mentions of -ettys

Deanetty is the original variation of this meme, and it was for good reason, every other one is forced, especially the dimes one.

With that said, /wwe/ being moved from /sp/ was the worst thing to happen to it, as bad as it got sometimes people for the most part still discussed wrestling, going as far as tuning into NXT and ToughEnough, it always got worse with every wrestlemania and towards the final days there was an idiot who used to just spam the threads manually with scat and gore cause he was upset his precious /sp/ wasn't for manly man sports like handegg.
>>
>>2182833
> lying on the internet

>>2182726
Finna finna seething slimed

I honestly want deanNEET to die painfully
>>
90% of the tripfags are Carter.
>>
I wouldn't be this bad if we had a fucking sticky or some actual moderation. The mod is probably active just 1 day a week
>>
>>2185240

Then apply to be a janitor or mod next cycle instead of complaining faggot
>>
people still claim memes? that's pretty fucking sad hahaha.
>>
>>2185029
Worked and ya finna seething ya midget puke
>>
>>2185242
Ain't got time to be a janny. Maybe some anon with free time steps up and makes /asp/ great again.
>>
>>2185258
BASED
>>
>>2185258
based Carter running 2oldSteve0 out of /asp/
>>
>>2185248
>>2185258
>>2185251
>>2185294
>>2185319
You are literally the most pathetic poster in 4chan history
>>
File: IMG_8587.jpg (135KB, 640x1053px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8587.jpg
135KB, 640x1053px
>>2185327
What did this pinhead mean by this?
>>
>>2185253
only 2 people autistic enough to browse this board 24/7 are Carter and CarterStalker

Carter obviously isn't a good choice since he's a shitposter himself and CarterStalker's mental health is so bad he'd never be accepted
>>
>>2185333
Eveyone knows you use your phone and change IPs in every thread that you samefag
Like i said, pathetic
>>
>>2185338
speaking of carter stalker there he goes with his paranoia again
>>
>>2185335
'''''Carterstalker'''''' is carter, are you seriously this dense?
>>
>>2185340
>t. Carterstalker
>>
>>2185339
>>2185347
Carter trying to pretend anyone that isnt him would whiteknight him then accuses everyone of being one of his madeup personalities 'carterstalker'
Always makes me laugh
>>
File: carterstalker.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
carterstalker.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>2185351
>>
>>2184830
I checked out SC out of curiosity, looking for a decent discussion because faggots like you contribute nothing here.
>>
>>2185354
Why are you posting the fart guy at me?
>>
tripfags dont want /wwe/ back on /sp/ because they know they'd be run the fuck out by /sp/lads in a heartbeat
>>
>>2182726
Objectively speaking /asp/ is probably one of the only legit boards that has more shitposts than /pol/
>>
>>2185258
Holy fucking based
>>
>>2185405
true statement /sp/ is a normie board
>>
This board should just be nuked desu
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.