[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Supposed to be """the best wrestler in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 3d95b089dckazuchikaokada.jpg (75KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
3d95b089dckazuchikaokada.jpg
75KB, 600x900px
>Supposed to be """the best wrestler in the world"""
>His finisher is a clothesline

Really?
>>
Cenas finisher is a fishermans carry

The Rocks was an elbow drop

Hogans was a leg drop

Austins was a jawbreaker
>>
>>2181348
>fishermans

You mean firemans, but yeah. Doesn't matter what your finisher is if you can get it over
>>
>>2181341
>>2181348
Like in the case of the Stunner, it's merely an alright finisher, but is elevated by great selling from the opponents
>>
usually there's a tombstone first
>>
>>2181353
>
>>
>>2181359
if you have something to say then say it you fuckface
>>
>>2181341
All of his signature moves attack the neck/head area in various ways. It's not a shit finisher like the Stunner that he just does out of nowhere. He actually builds up to it.
>>
>>2181363
Newfag
>>2181369
Thanks for killing wrestling you smark faggot
>>
>>2181372
>he seriously believes finishers aren't elevated by selling
dumbass mark
>>
>>2181380
Literally every fucking thing is you retard
>>
>>2181372
The Stunner is a shit finisher with the shittiest psychology.
>THE STUNNER IS RADICAL! HE CAN DO IT AT ANYTIME!
>Then why doesn't he do it at the beginning of every single match and win instantly?
>....SH-SHUT UP, SMARK!
>>
Okada looks natural wearing a belt, like a true champion.

Rare these days
>>
>>2181381
which is my point
thanks for agreeing with me
>>
It's a cool move that can be countered/re-countered to make for an exciting finish
>>
>>2181384
You literally are cancer. Or autistic
>>
>>2181341
but it's not just any clothesline, it's ZA RAINUMAKER
>>
>>2181391
>obese mark getting fucking REKT
>>
>>2181397
Not really
>>
>>2181341
He's not the best wrestler in the world, he's the champion of the fed with the best wrestling in the world.
>>
>>2181348
HBK's was just a kek
>>
>>2181348
Big Show is a punch
>>
>>2181341
In Japan lariats/clotheslines are a bigger deal than they are here. To them a lariat is what a DDT is to us.
>>
>>2181341
Okada is 6'3, tallest dude in New Japan, and towers over the entire roster. Why wouldn't he have a finisher that uses his height to his advantage? It makes sense.
>>
>>2181749
At least Japanese and US fans both like chops.
>>
tbf its one hell of a clothesline
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.