[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobbing on the main roster is considered a success to Indie wrestlers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: chelsea.jpg (63KB, 567x473px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea.jpg
63KB, 567x473px
Jobbing on the main roster is considered a success to Indie wrestlers. Miz was right about them
>>
>Smack has hotter jobbers than Ram does "wrestlers"

This is JUST getting sad now
>>
Visibility on the main roster brings more indy offers , even if you don't make it to the upper card or midcard , you still can be a big name for small leagues .
>>
>>2181251
This. Being able to get on live TV in front of thousands is a success for any wrestler
>>
American indy women are shitty anyway this is the most they're ever gonna win
>>
>>2181246
>chelsea green

isnt this the girl that tried to ruin brie and daniel?
>>
>>2181246
What did Miz say?
>>
>>2181251
And they'll be able to jack their asking fees since they got exposure that most indy folks don't have.
>>
>>2181282
>Cucked Brie Bella
>Cucked Cherry Bomb
>Cucked Allysin Kay
>Will cuck Maria
>Does the Curb Stomp better than Seth Rollins
>>
>>2181342
based deadeyes van ness

truly our girl
>>
>>2181250
>that
>hot
Have sex
>>
>>2181277
DAE hate indy guys xD
>>
So Deonna is not La Luchadora after all?

/asp/ you lied me!
>>
File: deonna2.webm (550KB, 853x477px) Image search: [Google]
deonna2.webm
550KB, 853x477px
>>2181483
She's back in the bingo halls
>>
>>2181483
Everyone and their dogs knew it was going to be Mickie in the cage

However, the real twist will be that there are multiple La Luchadora running around and eventually there will be a Los Luchadoras match where everyone is La Luchadora
>>
>>2181483
deonna (or someone posing as her) made a thread during the sdl she was on
i guarantee that person started that rumour for publicity
>>
>>2181246
This has been the case for years.

You realise "jobbing" still entails having a job, something you wouldnt know much about.
>>
>>2184783

Upvoted
>>
>>2181593
>>2184785
>pretending to be on /wooo/
>>
>>2181250

What's sad is /v/ spergs like you who play consolewars over the same company. Are you really that sad?
>>
>>2181483
She was, just not in storyline. She was wearing the costume every time except the last
>>
>>2181251
This here. Deonna is now the #1 woman on the indie scene just off of that one appearance.
>>
>>2184817
Except the time Becky wore it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.