[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are u joining the wwe branch of the bullet club, or what? we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: what did wwe mean by this.jpg (696KB, 1892x1042px) Image search: [Google]
what did wwe mean by this.jpg
696KB, 1892x1042px
are u joining the wwe branch of the bullet club, or what?

we can always just get seth to hurt u again when u finally return.
>>
File: 2017-01-10-22-12-59.jpg (268KB, 897x897px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-10-22-12-59.jpg
268KB, 897x897px
>>2180999
>we'll never get AJ shoot fight Balor for at least another year
Life is unfair.
>>
I would like to think WWE had real stories planned for Gallows and Anderson but they were all put on hold because of Balor's injury. They may have just been doing filler in order to stay on TV and relevant until Finn returns.
>>
>>2181081
It aint random thing that The Club took the titles just before Balor's supposed to reappear .
Maybe they're planning to get the Original Bullet Club back together . But at the same time , they need the top babyface that Finn is so I don't know ...
>>
>>2181085
Maybe a new member will be the leader. If they turn Seth heel again it could work. I could also see Jericho if they play up his Japanese wrestling history. I fucking wish they'd let Rusev do it.
>>
>>2181095
>Jerichold as the leader of Totally-Not-The-Bullet-Club

Could we not?
>>
>>2181099
Seeing as Finn was cosplaying as manlet Jericho in Japan complete with light up jacket it would be hilarious
>>
>>2180999
>The Anime Club arranged for Balor to get injured at his big WWE moment after he left them high and dry back in Japan
That could be cool, but it would make Seff heel again and that's just... No.
>>
>>2181003
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2181170
He stands with his people
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.