[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best type of heels? doesn't matter cause at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1484067300428.jpg (161KB, 924x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484067300428.jpg
161KB, 924x2048px
What are the best type of heels? doesn't matter cause at the end of the day they are all pussies that are too scared of their own shadows.
>>
>>2180075
>FB_IMG

hi /wsp/
>>
Great tier
>>
these people don't understand the nuances of Miz's 2016-2017 character
>>
>>2180147
A man who is in love with the business is driven to rash paranoia and madness by the perpetuated mocking of his in ring ability, accented by a selfish desire to be recognized as great by his peers.

Unironically the greatest heel of the last decade.
>>
they are all cowards or monsters in wwe
>>
>>2180147
Why shouldn't Miz be considered the greatest role model for kids in the entire company? The man is the walking embodiment of "you can be whatever you dream of being, don't give up just because people make fun of you".

He's been a talented wrestler for years now. And yet he's such a good worker he draws (or used to up until recently) Eva Marie heat.
>>
>Face GM Foley
vindictive asshole against people he dislikes
>Face GM Regal
>Face GM Bryan

rly makes me thincc
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.