[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former WWE Megastar CM Punk was at the women's march while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

Former WWE Megastar CM Punk was at the women's march while you sit here on this board, doing nothing with your lives talking about pretend sports
>>
>>2178414
kek
>>
>>2178414
Jesus, I, as a humanist and a person that actually knows history, have no problems with groups protesting peacefully, or not, for equality but the fact that he's carrying that man purse is like he's making it easy for dumbass alt righters to make fun of him.
>>
based BMJ and BMCMP working the obese neckbeard aspies into a suicide
>>
>>2178414
>cuckface.jpg
>>
>>2178430
That's not actually him
>>
>all the manlet supercucks went to the march
>Milfanie McMilf and Triple Based went to the inaugeration
How can they even compete?
>>
>>2178414
The latter choice is better tho
>>
>>2178430
It's Jake Gyllenhaal
>>
>>2178484
>the Authority were the good guys all along
>>
>>2178414
I'm glad my country's women aren't this fucking stupid and entitled.
>>
>>2178484
>gaytch goes to inaugeration
>place is empty
the state of this anti-draw
>>
>>2178414
that guy is not ugly enough to be cuck man punk
>>
his sister is delicious yum
>>
File: IMG_2937.gif (4MB, 419x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2937.gif
4MB, 419x583px
>>2179074
Rachel Dawgface?
>>
>>2178414
Bro thats clearly bearded jared leto.
>>
>>2178681
>Heel authority wwe
>Heels like each other
>Heel authority country leader
How is any if that face qualities.
On screen theyre the bad guys same with donald trump.
This is just heels supporting heels bro.
>>
>>2178430
>protesting peacefully, or not, for equality
You mean protesting hurt feelings and having to pay for tampons and abortions and not to be funded by taxpayers?
Bruh, western women have statistically the best quality of life in human history right now... they get glorified and cuddled for throwing temper tantrums about nonsense like spoiled brats. How many women around the world can get to do that?
>>
>>2178430
Jesus, I, as a humanist and a person that actually knows history, have no problems with spotting the copypasta potential of this.
>>
>>2178414
What a fucking cuck
>>
>>2178414

isn't that the bitch from the dark knight film?

>megastar

i audibly kekked, thank you
>>
>>2178414
That's not Punk, look at the hands
>>
>>2178414
that jake gyllehal
>>
File: 1482986505490.jpg (8KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
1482986505490.jpg
8KB, 263x192px
>>2178414

The way he was manhandled at his first MMA fight, I would think he is a woman
>>
>>2178414
How can a man as good looking as Jake can have this thing for sister , DNA trolling that family
>>
>>2178414
You just know they fucked
>>
BASED
>>
File: Well Hello Beautiful.jpg (40KB, 408x544px) Image search: [Google]
Well Hello Beautiful.jpg
40KB, 408x544px
>>2179074
t. Ben Quadinaros
>>
File: HNI_0080.jpg (244KB, 630x640px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0080.jpg
244KB, 630x640px
>>2181204

OHHH THERE GOES QUADRINAROS' POWER COUPLING
>>
>>2180934
Women can be definitely imbecile, just see some of those "relatable" comics they like to draw or watch some "comedy" show they perform. 1 in a 1000 are funny or original, but that's pretty much with guys too, the difference is the 999 women who can't make it like to blame men, white particularly, for not getting any credit.

Yes, I agree with you in many points. But I do believe that these people fighting for equality in western countries are also fighting, or at the very least inspiring, people in other places, which is why I believe citizens participating in the democratic process is a very important thing to do, as it is having a system that allows you to.
>>
>>2179052
Where you from son
>>
>Punketty
>>
File: punkd.jpg (29KB, 723x479px) Image search: [Google]
punkd.jpg
29KB, 723x479px
>/asp/ now getting triggered to high hell by people who even look a tiny bit like CM Punk
3 YEARS
RENT FREE
IN YOUR HEAD
BEST
IN
THE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD
>>
>CM Punk is straight edge master race
>Donald Trump is straight edge master race

Punk supports Trump
>>
CM Cuck
>>
>>2181316
He's overrated as fuck

The only time he ever enters my mind is when I come to this hell hole of a board.
>>
>>2181093
Age hit her like a truck
>>
That's Jake Gyllenhaal, you morons.
>>
File: u mad?.png (1MB, 780x521px) Image search: [Google]
u mad?.png
1MB, 780x521px
>>2181227
Brazil :^)
>>
>>2181464
Surprised they didn't set that guy on fire tbf
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.