[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surprise surprise, WWE have no idea what they're doing with Emma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: emma powerbomb.gif (1MB, 380x215px) Image search: [Google]
emma powerbomb.gif
1MB, 380x215px
>As seen on WWE programming, the company has been continuously delaying the re-debut of Emma as Emmalina for months now. Every week they have been airing a video package that prolongs her return.

>We have now been told that the company doesn't plan to have her return to RAW until the Royal Rumble. Plans for her return have been changed several times. There were plans at one point to pair her back up with Dana Brooke and other plans called for her to have a feud with Sasha Banks. It looks like neither of those may happen.
>>
>>2177360
they should fire her cause shes ugly as fuck
>>
It's really amazing how a company this inept is still profitable
>>
>>2177360
Poor Emma.
>>
>>2177360
LMAO good, E+mmutt is fucking garbage

We have enough ugly jobbers, time for her to fuck off to the outlaws where she can '''''wrestle''''' for pizza and phonecases
>>
>>2177360
>implying this wasn't just a huge joke on the smarks and Emma to begin with
Come on now
>>
>>2177360
Don't care
I'll take We Needah PATNAH over "NYA WAITED Soooo lonnggg" any day
>>
>>2178155
Gb2wew
>>
>>2177360
The collective IQ of RAM's """"creative"""" must be in the single digits. How about making her the luchadora? No, can't do something that makes sense
>>
>>2178159
So...the collective IQ of just Vince?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.